Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers (16838 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award / Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs / Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by gadgethead: 4:06am On Dec 17, 2023
This is commendable but the poorest workers, those millions working and earning below the minimum wage in the private sector get nothing unless their boss is kind and can afford to.
The best the government could have done was to give temporary import duty waiver to rice importers and have them sell it at a fixed price, so that rice would be easily affordable to all, especially in this festive season.
Instead, the price of rice is going up everyday, even government workers with salary increase can barely to buy it.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Bluntemperor: 4:41am On Dec 17, 2023
johnjay4u2u:
Federal government no send

The Federal Govt Packages are coming - Salary of 40k + Palliatives, including Retirees, even before Christmas and New Year.
• Welldone Madam Edu- Poverty Alieviation Woman.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by ChristianMuslim: 5:55am On Dec 17, 2023
Baba make dem pay tomorrow abeg o
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Larryndelaw: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2023
iwaeda:

Is this an achievement. When minimum wage can afford a bag of rice. grin grin grin
Cry me River
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by gigabyte13: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2023
This one don start
Use right one give Lagos workers joy, use left hand collect am back.....
Those wey know go understand.....
Temporary joy.....
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Mosba: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2023
Lagos can only get better and it will continue to lead other states. Some state governors are deliberately impoverishing their citizens through payment of poor salaries. But in the end it's all 6 feets under and nobody will remember them after.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Mosba: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2023
CapodeCapouti:
We won't fall for this gimmick. We all know that this has to do with the recent budget 2024 exposure. Where they were allocating millions and billions to themselves.

They want to buy the workers and avoid the scandal from turning from its present whispers to cacophony of noise.
angry angry angry

Still trying to look for something to badmouth a commendable act of the best governor in the country. You are on your own o
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by ImoleNaija: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Alwayshungry:
we got 100 percent bonus of salary.. 13th month.. tax free.
And also Xmas and leave bonuses.
Huge sum.

Kò pọ̀ kẹ̀.......I'm happy for you too.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by AmazingELixir: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Economic migrants don't give a damn what happens in their backward villages, they will soon start insulting Sanwo-Olu.

God bless gov Sanwo-Olu
God bless Lagos state
God bless SW
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.

This new coming year, try to develop a new and more tolerant mindset towards your brothers all around the country, years of animosity hasn't advanced us in anyway..try the love option and see how well we'll become.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Ballmer: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2023
May God punish your entire household in this life n the afterlife should you have any Igbo blood following in your vain.

Iykenuwa:

I know you're daft, but please understand that I am not from the Southeast, but I would rather be a Southeasterner than a demented Batist.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by LordFaraday(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Eko no be Edo
Eko no be Rivers
Eko oni ba jè
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by JERRY1925(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2023
CapodeCapouti:
We won't fall for this gimmick. We all know that this has to do with the recent budget 2024 exposure. Where they were allocating millions and billions to themselves.

They want to buy the workers and avoid the scandal from turning from its present whispers to cacophony of noise.
angry angry angry

Just they play. Even if they do not give workers anything..heaven no go fall guy. Let's applaud good things.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Menclothing: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Tell me why Lagosains won’t keep voting this people 1st question they will ask you what has your state gov done to his people

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Alwayshungry: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Kò pọ̀ kẹ̀.......I'm happy for you too.
its a normal where i work...
Although I aim to strike out solo soon.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Bimpe29: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Take it or leave it, this is really pleasant and wholly commendable.

FG must be ashamed of not fulfilling her promises regarding the wage award.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Iykenuwa(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ballmer:
May God punish your entire household in this life n the afterlife should you have any Igbo blood following in your vain.

Amen, and may the curse be multiplied seven-folr on your lineage if I'm not lying.

May you beg to eat all the days of your miserable life.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by MrColdsweat: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
From the jubilation of the first few comments especially from the paid slaves, We can deduce that nairaland is filled with ultra low income salary earners.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Ballmer: 1:50am On Dec 18, 2023
A loud n resounding amen to this your prayer if indeed you do not have Igbo blood flowing in you but should you have the slightest Igbo blood in your I repeat you must die in regret pain agony which will be inherited by your born n unborn children to you 7th generation. You must suffer the consequences of lying but if you are not it is well with you n may you path be laid with amazing success. iJN amen.

Iykenuwa:

Amen, and may the curse be multiplied seven-folr on your lineage if I'm not lying.

May you beg to eat all the days of your miserable life.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Prompto: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2023
Of course but na oloriburuku member of your household de wail.pass on behalf of the low income earners.

MrColdsweat:
From the jubilation of the first few comments especially from the paid slaves, We can deduce that nairaland is filled with ultra low income salary earners.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by MrColdsweat: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Prompto:
Of course but na oloriburuku member of your household de wail.pass on behalf of the low income earners.

It is your mother the street whorre who was raped by a mad man to birth you, that is an oloriburuku.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Iykenuwa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ballmer:
A loud n resounding amen to this your prayer if indeed you do not have Igbo blood flowing in you but should you have the slightest Igbo blood in your I repeat you must die in regret pain agony which will be inherited by your born n unborn children to you 7th generation. You must suffer the consequences of lying but if you are not it is well with you n may you path be laid with amazing success. iJN amen.

And so shall it be.
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers by Iykenuwa(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ballmer:

And so shall it be. you will beg to eat, all your miserable days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode / Rumble In APC As Zonal Chairmen Move Against Oyegun / 2019: States Where Governors’ Feuds With Senators May Shape Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.