Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Requirement When Travelling To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirement When Travelling To Ghana (191 Views)

Things To Consider When Travelling Outside Nigeria For Further Studies / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirement When Travelling To Ghana by Savagethe21st(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Good day guys. Please I am about to travel to Ghana and I need to know all the requirements before I will be allowed entry at the airport. For example is yellow fever certificate compulsory? and if so how much is it? and can one get it at the airport?
Re: Requirement When Travelling To Ghana by santaclaws: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Savagethe21st:
Good day guys. Please I am about to travel to Ghana and I need to know all the requirements before I will be allowed entry at the airport. For example is yellow fever certificate compulsory? and if so how much is it? and can one get it at the airport?

I think you need to have it when traveling by air. For road travel, the drivers usually know how to settle this at at the border...

To get a yellow fever card I believe the official site is: https://yellowcardnigeria.com/users/adduser

That's the direct link to get yours and the fee is 2k.

Good luck on your trip and buy us Ghana jollof when coming. grin

(1) (Reply)

"Unethical Conduct Among Nigerian: Addressing A Concerning Trend" / Abeg Urgent Responses Needed / How To Gets A Delivery Of Garry From Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.