Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room (49904 Views)

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room (Photos) / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Bluesearoll(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
ANIMALS
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by LOVEGINO(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
They used to say animals in human form. But even dogs that are known for sexual looseness does not practice anal sex not to talk of homosexuality. These individuals are much much lower than animals. They are not supposed to be living among men.
it's happening everywhere. Na who dem catch be thief.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by izubext007: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Konji nal ur mate
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Kingson28: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=Floky215 post=127524928]

Do you even know if the pastor you mentioned too is a gay?

I just sorry for all of you following all these charlatans without using your God given reasoning faculties...!!!

It is very highly possible that you too are gay.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by 123Ray: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
caye:

Trump should come quickly, abeg.
Amerikkkan democracy will die.
Amerikkkan should brace for systematic dictatorship.
They need it.

However, black Americans have been under systematic dictatorship for over 400 yrs.
ok
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by soccerlite: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
The world missed Donald trump.

I can't wait for Donald Trump to take over the whitehouse by next year

Funny

Did trump did anything good for the world to miss him

You have not seen trumps explicit videos
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by yampro: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
verybadmouth:
Which kind demon possess this one now. If pastor D. K Olukoya handle this pervert with better deliverance ehhh
Una no go kill person. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But truly the western world need deliverance. I guess if the founding fathers of America can see what their generations have turned to, they will cry their eyes out . . I support your motion jare ,to MFM to the rescue 🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by ComeToJesus: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Democrat has anal sex on the senate floor.

Good one. It's getting close to Washington. Very soon, na on top of their presido table dem go do am.

Why should he be sacked? He should be given a national honour for being an epitome of the craze America is championing.
Is it not America that has opened the door of all kinds of pervasive and immoral behaviour? Are they not the promoters of LGBTQRSTVWXYZ and all manners of depravity and bestiality on the altar of freedom of madness?

Just yesterday, Satan's Club is getting ready to be launched in an elementary school in the US.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Omoawoke: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Disgusting! Spits
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Don't wait to buy...Rather, buy and wait.
Call/WhatsApp 08134845536
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Ojagun(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
joeyswift:
Which kind madness be this? Oyibos are on a path of self destruction

Yes
I am all for it
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by kkins25(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
Interesting. Sex in the office has always been one of my fantasies. Tried a few times in the library, but the lady I attempted to do this with, on multiple occasions, is the fear fear type. hahaha...
it's a good thing books don't talk!

buwhahaha..

I don't have an office now, but, I'm surely going to accomplish that dream. grin grin And, yes, It must be my office as an employee. That makes things a bit more exciting. The feeling of getting caught. ecstatic...

1 Like

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by 77up(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
I don't want to imagine leaving a fat ass with clean sweet vag for this useless airy ass full of fains .

I will pass undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Olat4421: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gerrard59:
What is the difference between a man having anal sex with a fellow man and a man having anal sex with woman? Or is the yansh of a man biologically different from a woman?

PS.. Please focus on the part of the body used.
go ask google na. Idiot asking foolish disgusting question. Another gay spotted. Is dat even supposed to b a question

2 Likes

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by dangotesmummy: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:
Thank God it's not a Christian country that the anal took place
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mumu.i see that.america is a secular country and not necessarily a Christian country
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by viceddy95(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Floky215:

Do you even know if the pastor you mentioned too is a gay?

I just sorry for all of you following all these charlatans without using your God given reasoning faculties...!!!
Some of you just like displaying foolishness most times ,,,what’s makes you feel ,you are using your God given reasoning faculty because your write up says otherwise…..

If you don’t have anything meaningful to write ,learn to read and pass ….

1 Like

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Plus1234: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
The world missed Donald trump.

I can't wait for Donald Trump to take over the whitehouse by next year
Ignorant comment.Remember this post next year if you are still alive. Trump may likely be the Antichrist.When perverts and destructions are all over the world,it is a ploy for people to crave for a “savior” . Don’t put your trust in a man.Biden government are for perverts,the next government will be hell on earth.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
LGBT CAMPAIGN.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by BabaHenry(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Babalola0920:
Na why they hate ISLAM ☪️ the only sane religion left...
I know you folks will still find a way to insert religion into this..
Are you normal ??
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by naijapikin2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
These americans can ANALYZE issues. 🙂🙂🙂

Isswello🤪
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by GoodRocks: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Plus1234:
Ignorant comment.Remember this post next year if you are still alive. Trump may likely be the Antichrist.When perverts and destructions are all over the world,it is a ploy for people to crave for a “savior” . Don’t put your trust in a man.Biden government are for perverts,the next government will be hell on earth.

You should be more worried on how Tinubu has destroyed your country beyond redemption. Is Tinubu not the antichrist like this? Dey play!

Americans are enjoying their sane country and you're in Nigeria where's there's no food and water complaining on behalf of Americans
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Floky215: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
SUNNINO:
Shut up

I see my comment prickled you..!!

Don't bloody care...you can go furrck yourself...!!

block brains...!!!
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Floky215: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
viceddy95:

Some of you just like displaying foolishness most times ,,,what’s makes you feel ,you are using your God given reasoning faculty because your write up says otherwise…..

If you don’t have anything meaningful to write ,learn to read and pass ….

Common sense they say is not common...!!

Simple reasoning is not trusting what anybody can do in private...foolishness is swallowing hook,line and sinker the shit sold to you without thinking...!!

Does your same bible not warn you to be careful of charlatans during the last days? Or your bible is lying too?

Even among the disciples of your Jesus, there was a betrayer...!! But i can bet if you block heads were to be present in those times...some of you would shout to high heaven that's it impossible and ready to fight and insult anybody unbehalf of Judas...!!!

Trust nobody completely simple...especially them pastors these days...!!! I know because I have seen and witnessed..!!

Anyway the subject matter is how Nigeria is been systematically destroyed...so lets focus on that and stop derailing the thread cos of some useless pastors...!!!
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Babalola0920: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
BabaHenry:

I know you folks will still find a way to insert religion into this..
Are you normal ??
Even if i don't want to for the fact you expect it will make it happen.
Until you see it as normal thing.
Mr normal?
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Expanse2020(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
dangotesmummy:
mumu.i see that.america is a secular country and not necessarily a Christian country
Your real older sibling Mumu
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by steeltrust: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Normally Gay people are known to be abnormal upstairs

They won’t only loose their job, it will be difficult for them to get job anywhere in the country with this scandal
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by panafrican(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fake News meant to put a country down.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Gerrard59(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Olat4421:
go ask google na. Idiot asking foolish disgusting question. Another gay spotted. Is dat even supposed to b a question

On the contrary, I am exposing your hypocrisy. To me, there's little difference between a man fvcking a woman via the yansh and doing the same with a man via the same anus.

You cannot criticise gays only to indulge in anal sex.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Olat4421: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

On the contrary, I am exposing your hypocrisy. To me, there's little difference between a man fvcking a woman via the yansh and doing the same with a man via the same anus.

You cannot criticise gays only to indulge in anal sex.
shut d fvck up don’t use one wrong to justify another wrong
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Ajewole2002: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Baba Adjewole Is Recognised All Over The Worlds, As One Of The Top Fortunate And Most Powerful Native Doctor Of Charms Casts From The Beginning Of His Ancestors ship Until Now Baba Adjewole lives Strong Among All Other Native Doctors, There Have Never Been Any Form Of Impossibility Beyond The Control Of Baba Adjewole. It Doesn't Matter The Distance Of The Person With The Problems Or Situation, All You Have To Do Is Believe In The call or Whatsapp +2348061198697......08061198697
Native Doctor Baba Adjewole charms Casts That Works, He Always Warns Never To Get His Charms Casts If You Do Not Believe Or Unable To Follow His Instruction.
It Is The Assignment Of The Native Doctor Baba Adjewole To Offer Services To Those In Need Of Spiritual Assistance Not Minding The Gravity Of Your Situations Or Distance As Long As Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River, Sand etc. Are Near You, Then Your Problems Of Life Would Be Controlled Under Your Foot.
If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These:call or Whatsapp +2348061198697......08061198697
Get Your Lover Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Spiritual Attack
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity)
Stroke
Sickle Cell
Impotency
Win Court Case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.

Make Haste To call or Whatsapp +2348061198697......08061198697» For Spiritual Problem Today And You Will Surely Get Solution To All Your Predicament. ..

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Gerrard59(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Olat4421:
shut d fvck up don’t use one wrong to justify another wrong

Show me where I justified a "wrong"?

P.S. Be civil as no one has the monopoly of using slurs.
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00am On Dec 18, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Aide

Ousted Democrat Who Filmed Sex Tape Blames Homophobia

24-year-old Democrat congressional staffer Aidan Maese-Czeropski appeared to blame homophobia after he was fired over a leaked sex video.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2023/12/724669/?utm_source=myc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible / Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.