Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room (49905 Views)

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room (Photos) / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Senate staffer who allegedly filmed public sex in Congress ousted from Ben Cardin’s office
By Social Links for Jon Levine
Published Dec. 16, 2023, 12:50 p.m. ET

A US Senate staffer allegedly caught filming himself having sex in a Judiciary Committee hearing room no longer has his job, Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Maryland) said on X.

"Aidan Maese-Czeropski is no longer employed by the U.S. Senate. We will have no further comment on this personnel matter," a Cardin spokeswoman told The Post.

Maese-Czeropski, a 24-year-old legislative aide, was accused of posting a video of himself in flagrante delicto with another man on a public X account. His face appeared to be clearly visible, according to The Spectator, which first broke the story Friday.

The roughly eight seconds of intercourse allegedly took place in the same room where nominees to the Supreme Court are grilled by senators and where former FBI boss James Comey once testified about alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Graphic video of the moment was published by The Daily Caller Friday evening.

The United States Capitol Police launched a probe into potential criminal violations after the video began circulating.

Aidan Maese-Czeropski is accused of filming a sex tape at work.
Aidan Maese-Czeropski/Linkedin

"Aidan Maese-Czeropski is no longer employed by the U.S. Senate. We will have no further comment on this personnel matter," a Cardin spokeswoman told The Post. AP

Maese-Czeropski previously was featured in an ad for President Biden — earning a shoutout from his mother’s now deleted X account.

"Thank you for including my son, Aidan Maese-Czeropski, in your thoughtful message to everyone who has supported you," the staffer's mother said in a November 2020 post. "He has worked tirelessly with the DNC of Virginia. Congratulations to All!!"

The same year, he apparently wrote on the payment platform Venmo, "I want Joe Biden to spit in my mouth."

In a statement on LinkedIn the former staffer admitted he had "shown poor judgement."

Maese-Czeropski said he was being targeted by people pursuing a "political agenda."
Aidan Maese-Czeropski/Linkedin

Maese-Czeropski's face allegedly appeared to be visible in the video.
Daily Caller

"This has been a difficult time for me, as I have been attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda," he wrote. "I love my job and would never disrespect my workplace."

Maese-Czeropski could not immediately be reached for comment.

Maese-Czeropski's story was met with wide public mockery from the D.C. chattering class — with disgraced Rep. George Santos leading the way.

Maese-Czeropski was featured in an ad with President Joe Biden.
x @JoeBiden

"Having sex in a United States government building and filming it is the reason you got heat. You being gay and having gay sex NO BODY gives a rats ass," Santos thundered on X.

NYPOST

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by dangotesmummy: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2023
Expanse2020:

Your real older sibling Mumu
lmaooo arindin, oponu.you no get sense,you still dey disgrace yourself for NL grin
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Flamemignon1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03
advanceDNA:
Flamemignon1...please come and carry your brother ooooo..... I know ur LGBTQ family will soon come and defend him that his sexual orientation is "having gay sex in offices"

hahahahahahaha...
Lol,your homophobia knows no bounds,do I tag you in instances of straight sexual deviants? Why then do you have to always tag me on queer sexual deviants to get your point across that "all queer people are sexual monsters"?....... oh I forgot,you are an homophobe
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03
Senate Sex

Source

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by advanceDNA: 9:06am On Jan 06
Flamemignon1:

Lol,your homophobia knows no bounds,do I tag you in instances of straight sexual deviants? Why then do you have to always tag me on queer sexual deviants to get your point across that "all queer people are sexual monsters"?....... oh I forgot,you are an homophobe

U don't tag me because we straight sex pple know when we are doing wrong......we dont go about forcing lgbt folks to accept our wrong doing.

U guys try to make everything a norm by giving it a funky tag and now irritatingly want to make it a law and tag those that don't agree with your ideology whatever "---phobe" u can come up with
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Flamemignon1(m): 10:05am On Jan 06
advanceDNA:

U don't tag me because we straight sex pple know when we are doing wrong......we dont go about forcing lgbt folks to accept our wrong doing.

U guys try to make everything a norm by giving it a funky tag and now irritatingly want to make it a law and tag those that don't agree with your ideology whatever "---phobe" u can come up with
Where on earth is the story about forcing you to accept him? You have freewill to do or like what you like
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by advanceDNA: 10:11am On Jan 06
Flamemignon1:

Where on earth is the story about forcing you to accept him? You have freewill to do or like what you like

Oh please...u pretence reeks to the high cloud
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by Flamemignon1(m): 10:23am On Jan 06
advanceDNA:

Oh please...u pretence reeks to the high cloud
Still didn't answer my question, who's forcing people who don't like queer people against their will apart from services and jobs like that baker and even at that,I support the job owners
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by advanceDNA: 10:43am On Jan 06
Flamemignon1:

Still didn't answer my question, who's forcing people who don't like queer people against their will apart from services and jobs like that baker and even at that,I support the job owners

People that close pples shops just because they don't wanna bake cakes....

Pple that call people homophobes and use the government to Armstrong churches because they don't agree same sex shouldn't marry in a church because it's against their establish religious doctrines...

Pple that call pple transphobic and use the government to mess their kids up because they don't accept children/kids should be subjected to puberty blockers....

People who think it's okay to use sexual images of two men fvcking fvcking other to teach 3 year olds of gay sex...

And u know the list goes on
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:31am On Jan 16
Steamboat Willie Sails To Epstein Island...
Cartoon published 03/01/2024

Steamboat Willie Sails To Epstein Island. Mickey Mouse is now in the public domain, which means ...

Continue Reading

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07am On Feb 03
Senate Sex Tape: Capitol Police Decline To Press Charges
By Andrew Sanders Published 9 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_FyoWAzjUw?si=tGin1TnSl5hfVlV2

The U.S. Capitol Police have decided not to press charges after a sex video was recorded inside the Hart Senate Office Building.

Despite a likely violation of Congressional policy, no evidence of a crime was found.

The staffer involved resigned and refused to cooperate.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2024/02/754651/?utm_source=myc
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19
The Senate Ukraine Funding Bill-America Last...
Cartoon published 13/02/2024

The Senate's Abominable Bill - America Last. Many in Congress seem mighty determined to keep endless billions of ...

Continue Reading

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Speaking Of Rico...

Foxnews
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13
Boody Call
A.F. BRANCO on March 13, 2024 at 4:00 am

Fani Willis Corruption

A.F. Branco Cartoon – It looks like Fani Willis’ deranged passion for destroying President Trump bit off more than she expected, like her own fanny. Her corruption has been exposed and has jeopardized her case against Trump.

NEW REPORT: Fani Willis Conspired with Liz Cheney's Faux J6 Committee – J6 Committee Shared Video Recordings with Fani Willis But Then Deleted the Video to Prevent Republican Lawmakers from Gaining Access To It
By Jim Hoft – March 12, 2024

Chairman Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) released his January 6 Initial Findings Report on Monday, March 11. Rep. Loudermilk is the Committee on House Administration’s Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman. "For nearly two years former Speaker Nancy Pelosi's January 6th Select Committee promoted hearsay and cherry-picked information to promote its political goal – to legislatively prosecute former President Donald Trump," said Chairman Loudermilk on Monday.

"It was no surprise that the Select Committee's final report focused primarily on former President Trump and his supporters, not the security failures and reforms needed to ensure the United States Capitol is safer today than in 2021."

Read More…
Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15
Breaking News: A judge said that Fani Willis could remain on Donald Trump’s election interference case in Georgia, if the lawyer she hired to run it withdrew. https://nyti.ms/3Pif2R1

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19
'HER CREDIBILITY IS SHOT': Georgia lawmaker demands Fani Willis step aside in Trump election case following ex-romantic partner's resignation. https://trib.al/LuDtwd3

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27
A Slap On The Fani...
Cartoon published 16/03/2024

A Slap On The Fanny for Fani. Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee announced his ruling in the ...

Continue Reading

Re: US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04am On May 06
Criminal Minds
A.F. BRANCO on April 28, 2024 at 5:00 am

DFL Senator Nicole Mitchell Arrested for Burglary

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Sen. Nicole Mitchell, DFL-Woodbury, has yet to appear on the Senate floor since she was arrested and charged with first-degree burglary in north-western Minnesota earlier this week. But she's been the centre of attention in the little the Senate has accomplished since it returned from a Passover holiday break on Wednesday.

DFL senator accused of burglary: 'I do not intend to resign'
By Hank Long – April 26, 2024

Sen. Nicole Mitchell, DFL-Woodbury, has yet to appear on the Senate floor since she was arrested and charged with first-degree burglary in north-western Minnesota earlier this week. But she's been the centre of attention in the little the Senate has accomplished since it returned from a Passover holiday break on Wednesday.

On Thursday afternoon, the first-term legislator — who represents District 47 (which includes most of Woodbury and a portion of southeastern Maplewood) — distributed a statement to media announcing she does not intend to resign from her seat.

Read More…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible / Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.