Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Wike Arrives Portharcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrives Portharcourt (2797 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Arrives Portharcourt by tinsel: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2023
Wike lands in Rivers State. FCT Minister was accompanied by Senator Barry Mpigi, Senator Allwell Onyesoh, Minister of State, Petroleum, Heineken Lokpobiri, Rivers Assembly Members and some LGA Chairmen.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Ofunaofu: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2023
And there are no pictures or videos, no crowd of supporters welcoming him, no live band

Wike is a spent force, a mere commissioner of FCT eagerly searching for relevance

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Wike should allow peace to reign in Rivers State, let Fabura breathe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Entprys(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2023
Baba don come.
Cat is back. Let watch the mice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Felimax(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2023
Wike is in Port Harcourt so we should jump and do what?

Wike is a fvcking drunkard and a nobody.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Lol no wnder i saw lots of cars around his house.
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Politicstoday: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2023
Nobody even know he arrive PH, Wike is a clueless Lone Ranger already. A liar and a clueless loser. He has lost the fight already. Niger delta men no dey waste time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by tinsel: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Politicstoday:
Nobody even know he arrive PH, Wike is a clueless Lone Ranger already. A liar and a clueless loser. He has lost the fight already. Niger delta men no dey waste time.
The video can not upload, when you see it, you would be in a position to swallow this your propaganda

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Politicstoday: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2023
tinsel:

The video can not upload, when you see it, you would be in a position to swallow this your propaganda
😂 Wike has been heavily defeated in Rivers State politics. Infact the youths are avoiding him like plague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Wainey: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Lol no wnder i saw lots of cars around his house.
when was that?
Yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Obaofaba: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2023
Their mama husband has just landed.

I'm never a fan of Wike because of his style of politics but in this fight I support wholeheartedly the members of the house loyal to him because they are truly loyal to the Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria they vowed to protect.

Why will I support a man that bombed and demolished the state house?

Why will I support a man that present the state's budget to four people to pass in his bedroom?

Why will I support a man that bought a judgement from a court when another court has ruled on the same matter? (NJC, are you taking note)?

Why supporting a man that wants to Pocket the three arms of government in the state?

Remember the illegitimate speaker for the governor has been suspended long before they decamped in full house, how will a suspended member declare 28 members seats vacant?

Wike should please help the state fight against thuggery of the governor and the state capture moves he's embarking on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Rexymania(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2023
This man thinks he's the Alpha and Omega of Nigerian politics
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Hotfreezing: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2023
tinsel:

Pls upload on YouTube let those demented elements talking rubbish watch it and cry.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by YorubaDemonswag: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Wike should allow peace to reign in Rivers State, let Fabura breathe

Supported

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Wainey:
when was that?
Yesterday?
last night
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Armaggedon: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Tinubu is ready to set Rivers on fire in order to claim a little semblance of support in the south South because he knows Yoruba people have no friends.
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Chicagograduate(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2023
With heavy security backup.He can't go alone na.Coward
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Obaofaba: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2023
Armaggedon:
Tinubu is ready to set Rivers on fire in order to claim a little semblance of support in the south South because he knows Yoruba people have no friends.

You are a big fool, quote me anywhere.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Svoboda(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Pls upload on YouTube let those demented elements talking rubbish watch it and cry.

Wike is on the back foot now. He knows. He will act in a very restrained manner now. Those lga chairmen forming a ring around him, its a matter of time before he stops seeing them genurflecting
before him. In the depths of his mind, doubts would have begun appearing.....
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Ricci22: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Woke is not a smart politician like Jagaban and can never match him.....Wike flipped and landed straight to the ground.....Man has lost huge support of the entire South South....I use to be proud of Wike as man who has better chances of attaining the highest office in the land and no the damage is done already....His style of leadership is his biggest controversy......Leadership is dynamic but I doubt that concept exists in his dictionary.
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by kestolove95(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2023
Jagaban of rivers...

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Dragonsword: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2023
tinsel:

Even internet have rejected Wike?
Nawooo!

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Xox1945(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Ijew people too love money how can Wike be controlling men like children just because of money

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Jubrilv(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2023
Which camp person go dey like this WIKE or FUBARA
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Eteka1(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2023
Wike my man anytime, any day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Starhearts: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Wike my man anyday ... anytime twice on Sunday..

Fubara fi oju olore gun igi.....

Fubara go see fire soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by papyjaypaul: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Obaofaba:
Their mama husband has just landed.

I'm never a fan of Wike because of his style of politics but in this fight I support wholeheartedly the members of the house loyal to him because they are truly loyal to the Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria they vowed to protect.

Why will I support a man that bombed and demolished the state house?

Why will I support a man that present the state's budget to four people to pass in his bedroom?

Why will I support a man that bought a judgement from a court when another court has ruled on the same matter? (NJC, are you taking note)?

Why supporting a man that wants to Pocket the three arms of government in the state?

Remember the illegitimate speaker for the governor has been suspended long before they decamped in full house, how will a suspended member declare 28 members seats vacant?

Wike should please help the state fight against thuggery of the governor and the state capture moves he's embarking on.

the law is no respecter of your feelings. All of them no send common man but in this fight, Wike's men have shown they belong to somebody, they are not for everybody in Rivers. The Rivers people should be happy with that.

By resigning and decamping illegally, the 25 members have lost their office and gave Fubara an easy ride to have an assembly of 5 people. This is the same Rivers where someone took the maze, do you remember?
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by favor914: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
papyjaypaul:

the law is no respecter of your feelings. All of them no send common man but in this fight, Wike's men have shown they belong to somebody, they are not for everybody in Rivers. The Rivers people should be happy with that.

By resigning and decamping illegally, the 25 members have lost their office and gave Fubara an easy ride to have an assembly of 5 people. This is the same Rivers where someone took the maze, do you remember?
Clueless Oblivious Minded Thing Papy Jay Paul, has puppet Fubara contacted Eye Neck Abuja to come & conduct elections on his behalf, according to law for the 25 vacant seats in Rivers state belonging to APC, or what is he waiting for?
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Goodnewsforlife: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
And there are no pictures or videos, no crowd of supporters welcoming him, no live band

Wike is a spent force, a mere commissioner of FCT eagerly searching for relevance
u igbos are just pained he dealt mercilessly with u at oyigbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Goodnewsforlife: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Armaggedon:
lol

An igbo man saying yorubas have no friend, Abeg tell me the tribe that is a friend to d igbos in Nigeria?

Just one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by favor914: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
lol

An igbo man saying yorubas have no friend, Abeg tell me the tribe that is a friend to d igbos in Nigeria?

Just one
The purported Jews of Naija have no friends, even armaggedon knows so, other than Ohaneze Ndigbo has any other tribe in Nigeria, or anywhere in the universe come out to beg The Federal Government to release the Terrorist Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Wike Arrives Portharcourt by Ofunaofu: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are just pained he dealt mercilessly with u at oyigbo

Your Monika should rather be Badnewsforlife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunshots As Niger Residents Troop To Streets Over Hardship / Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 / Can You Imagine An Igbo President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.