Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead (174 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / How Jesus Christ Was Created / Imam Who Hated Christians Until Jesus Raised Him Up From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2023
How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead

It's been a crazy past few months in my life and ministry. To the glory of God, I am reaching more souls across the globe with the Gospel of Christ than ever before.

The Word is being backed by the Power of God's Spirit, as souls are coming to repentance, the sick are being healed, the demon possessed, oppressed are being delivered.

The work of the Kingdom is well and truly advancing in this regard, however at the same time, the spiritual attacks have assumed an unprecedented level. It appears Satan is fighting back with every possible means at his disposal.

It seems not peculiar to me though, as several in this field have also expressed the same concerns, so it may have to do with the times as the world is gradually winding to a close.

A good friend of mine almost lost his life in a serious accident a day to a revival crusade he planned a few weeks after his wife survived another but with body injuries.

The amount of people I knew either directly or indirectly that have lost their lives of recent is absurd. There were at least seven of them, including some youths, which is something I have never seen the likes in my entire lifetime.

Even several unconnected persons I shared this strange occurrence with, including some of the bereaved, concurred that the amount of deaths they've heard about in a such a short space of time is unusual.

My own blood sister would have been added to that dreaded list if not for God's intervention.

She was seriously afflicted and her health deteriorated till she literally died. She was dead for over an hour until Jesus stepped into the scene. He appeared to her, held her hand and took her back to where her body was and put back her spirit into her body.

That was the only reason why she didn't remain dead as the others but it was that close.

Jesus made the difference in her life just as He used to do during His brief sojourn and ministry on this Earth.

It wouldn't have been easy at all because I have already lost one or two persons dear to me, including one of recent, but this would have topped it all because this is the one dearest to me on this earth.

It shouldn't be a coincidence though, since she was the first ever person to accept my preaching of the Words of Jesus that He commanded me to teach all men, so i am grateful to God for keeping her yet alive for His own glory.

May she continue to live to testify of His goodness until her job here on Earth is done. In Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2023
When she was going through a lot of trials and rough times several years ago, and I had out of frustration asked God "why", God showed me in quick succession the biography of two His generals of same gender, Including Kathryn Kulman.

After seeing that what she was going through pales in comparison to what both great women of faith went through while God was still preparing them for the assignment He had for them, I was dumbfounded and humbled.

Hence I asked God to forgive me for worrying about her and said that I henceforth put her in His hands to do whatever He pleases, because He knows what best for her.

So it would have been devastating if she still lost her life despite all she went through, before her time of manifestation had come.

But thank God for being faithful to His Word.

God bless.
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Let's not relent in praying for our brothers and sisters in the faith because spiritual attacks were getting fiercer than ever.

Let's also pray for their loved ones because if the devil cannot get to them, he would try to get them through those closest to them.

If devil could get to Simon Peter right under the nose of Jesus, despite Peter being one of His closest disciples, it means we can't afford to take anything for granted. Mark 7:33, Luke 22:31-32.

What saved Peter was Jesus' prayer, that's what would also save our loved ones if we prayed for them.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by Herbiodun09: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Cash out time for mugus
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by Uyi168: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2023
when is he gonna regrow mr ibu's amputated legs?? cry
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by Botragelad: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Blimey, that's a bonkers story. You reckon Jesus raised your blood sister from the dead after she kicked the bucket for over an hour. How do you know it was him and not some other bloke? Did he show you his ID or something?

No offence, mate, but I think you're talking a load of tosh. There's no evidence that Jesus or anyone else can bring people back to life. The only way to explain what happened to your sister is that she wasn't really dead, but in a coma or a state of suspended animation. Maybe she had a rare medical condition or a reaction to some drugs or the doctors who pronounced her dead were a bunch of muppets who didn't check her properly.

You say that Jesus made the difference in her life, but what about the others who died? Did he not care about them? Did he not have enough power to save them? Did he not hear your prayers for them? Or did he just pick your sister at random and ignore the rest? That doesn't sound like a loving or fair god to me. That sounds like a cruel or capricious one.

You also say that it wasn't a coincidence that your sister was the first person to accept your preaching. But that's a logical fallacy called confirmation bias. You're only focusing on the evidence that supports your belief and ignoring the evidence that contradicts it. What about all the other people who accepted your preaching and still died? What about all the people who rejected your preaching and still lived? What about all the people who followed other religions and had similar experiences?

I'm sorry, but I think you're deluded. You're basing your faith on a miracle that never happened. You're living in a fantasy world. Wake up and smell the coffee. There's no Jesus, no Satan, no heaven, no hell. There's only this life, and you should make the most of it!
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Lying for Jesus as usual.
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by AbuTwins: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2023
When will all these falsehood for Christ stop?

Why not enter mortuary and start the healing?

After all Jesus healed people without converting them to Christianity!
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by Naijanascam: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2023
I don't need to read the whole content to know that you are a serial liar.....
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by Maynman: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2023
I don't why Christians dread Death, Is the purpose of your life not to get to heaven?
Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by FxMasterz: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead

It's been a crazy past few months in my life and ministry. To the glory of God, I am reaching more souls across the globe with the Gospel of Christ than ever before.

The Word is being backed by the Power of God's Spirit, as souls are coming to repentance, the sick are being healed, the demon possessed, oppressed are being delivered.

The work of the Kingdom is well and truly advancing in this regard, however at the same time, the spiritual attacks have assumed an unprecedented level. It appears Satan is fighting back with every possible means at his disposal.

It seems not peculiar to me though, as several in this field have also expressed the same concerns, so it may have to do with the times as the world is gradually winding to a close.

A good friend of mine almost lost his life in a serious accident a day to a revival crusade he planned a few weeks after his wife survived another but with body injuries.

The amount of people I knew either directly or indirectly that have lost their lives of recent is absurd. There were at least seven of them, including some youths, which is something I have never seen the likes in my entire lifetime.

Even several unconnected persons I shared this strange occurrence with, including some of the bereaved, concurred that the amount of deaths they've heard about in a such a short space of time is unusual.

My own blood sister would have been added to that dreaded list if not for God's intervention.

She was seriously afflicted and her health deteriorated till she literally died. She was dead for over an hour until Jesus stepped into the scene. He appeared to her, held her hand and took her back to where her body was and put back her spirit into her body.

That was the only reason why she didn't remain dead as the others but it was that close.

Jesus made the difference in her life just as He used to do during His brief sojourn and ministry on this Earth.

It wouldn't have been easy at all because I have already lost one or two persons dear to me, including one of recent, but this would have topped it all because this is the one dearest to me on this earth.

It shouldn't be a coincidence though, since she was the first ever person to accept my preaching of the Words of Jesus that He commanded me to teach all men, so i am grateful to God for keeping her yet alive for His own glory.

May she continue to live to testify of His goodness until her job here on Earth is done. In Jesus name!

The Lord be praised. May His goodness continue in her life.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Raised My Blood Sister From The Dead by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

The Lord be praised. May His goodness continue in her life.
Amen. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A True Prophet For Spiritual Consultation !!! / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Gives All The Tithes And Offerings To The Needy Members / If You as a Christian Commit Suicide You Go To Hell: Is It Biblica ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.