Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike (1865 Views)

"Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by HisSexcellency(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, the erstwhile National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New Peoples Democratic Party, nPDP, and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, has claimed the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike ignored his counsel.

According to Eze, the law of nature is at work against Wike, who is currently in a battle over who steers Rivers State with Governor Siminialayi Fubara.

Eze, in a statement on Saturday, hinted that it is the law of retributive justice working against the Governor, recalling that in 2014, Wike supported five lawmakers led by Evans Bipi to sack 27 lawmakers loyal to Amaechi, then Governor of Rivers State and elected Bipi as Speaker and today five lawmakers have sacked 27 of their colleagues loyal to him.

“When I told him that whatever you sow will come after you he ignored my counsel”, Eze said.

Eze further recalled that in 2018, when the then Governor of Zamfara State, Governor Bello Matawalle decamped from PDP to APC, Wike was threatening fire and brimstone that he should vacate his office in line with the constitution.

According to Eze, Wike used the same strategy on Dr David Umahi of Ebonyi State and his Cross Rivers State counterpart Ben Ayade when they decamped from PDP to APC.

“The constitution is clear and the law must be adhered to and going by that, the decampees have lost their seats at the state legislature, it happened in Cross Rivers State so all the noise about the ex-lawmakers in Rivers State is a noise of no value,” the party chief noted.

Eze said after losing the PDP presidential ticket, Ganduje has gone on to ensure that Wike is sent back to the classroom of practical politicking to learn the rudiments.

He has been tricked into thinking that he handed over Rivers State APC to him by wrongly dissolving the Rivers State Chapter and appointing some Wike’s loyalists as Caretaker Committee.

By doing so, Ganduje has created the opportunity to deal a heavy blow to the former Rivers Governor and his type of politics, whereas it was a mere ploy to drown him in the deep ocean of politics.

Eze commended Femi Gbajabiamila, the Chief of Staff to President Tinubu for turning “Wike into an unlearned comedian, poor cook, unskilled dancer and untalented entertainer.”

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/16/rivers-crisis-you-ignored-my-counsel-eze-mocks-wike/

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by LeoDeKing: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2023
What nonsense?

Eze Chukwuemeka Eze telling a whole Wike that he ignored his useless counsel. What audacity?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Isobug: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense?

Eze Chukwuemeka Eze telling a whole Wike that he ignored his useless counsel. What audacity?
This political jobber.....Who is a whole Wike? He's a mere human with no other powers but like every other humans. His threat are effective in places where he can't find his match

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Bigkoko: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2023
I told you guys Asiwaju used Gbajabiamila run Wike street, una no believe!

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jagaban on your manhood Wike stand gidigba! Ndi Ara na ndi oshi

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Savedday2: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2023
This is uppercut for Wike. Eze, you sure say you go make heaven so!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Akpuofakpu(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2023
Wike is not a fountain of knowledge. He is confounded with the present political crisis in Rivers state and consequently his political capacity will soon be exhausted and his polical Carrier into oblivion.its a jinx he can't break. Even the umpire would like his wings clipped so that he'll be no threat in future

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Myhusband(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Advising the 27 lawmakers to decamp to APC gave Fubara a relief

Wike a lawyer is not smart, power evaporated his common sense

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Politicstoday: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Laws of karma is happening on the empty chest beater Wike. Wike has been dealt with by the same APC he’s working with. God dey your back Governor Fubara. Tinubu don dealt with Wike no be small.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by A4alpha: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2023
SAVAGE!!
This man no get joy at-all..
Wike you see your life??
The rooster is finally home to roost.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Igbodicool(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2023
OK

Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Egalitarian1: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Succinctly captured by Chief Eze

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by tesppidd: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense?

In 2014 who was Wike compared with Eze?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by NOwazobia: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2023
So he did same thing both in actions and threats...

Then why the whaling of blue murder when his boy is doing exactly same thing to him.

How is Fubara own different from what Wike did and he has been doing...

Same thing happening exactly the same way as it has happened before.

Madam, give me 50 naira pop corn, I must complete this blockbuster movie. grin

There are two things I love in life, Revenge and Karma.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Mrfeel: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2023
Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze that's a real igbo man teaching that arrogant Benin man wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Morbeta11(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
I told you guys Asiwaju used Gbajabiamila run Wike street, una no believe!

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jagaban on your manhood Wike stand gidigba! Ndi Ara na ndi oshi

Yes .....I read your writeup..insightful...👍

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Upliftingme: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Can he ever be tamed? The Lion Wike.
Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Nicepoker(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Chef wike grin
Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by Sunday2021: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Like Nebbudchanezer same way God is bringing Wike down.
When a fool ( wike)get power he will start challenging God without knowing that God is capable of sending an ant to destroy him.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike by braveboi4life: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Go and study nebuchadnezzar and herod in the bible, then you will know how the word a while wike will land him in the forest eating grasses
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense?

(1) (Reply)

‘senator Al- Bishir Wanted To Kill Me Over Al Mustapha’s Wealth’ ! / Ibrahim Lamorde Back At Efcc, Secret Letter By Waziri To Support Ibori Surfaces / Jonathan Queries Sambo Over Poor Attendance At Kaduna Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.