Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable (15627 Views)

NLC: Next Minimum Wage Will Be Based On Cost Of Living / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / ‘N50,000 Minimum Wage Will Cripple Nigeria Economy’ - Olorunnimbe Farukanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by jojothaiv(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Haydens:
I don't mind them sticking to #30,000 provided they'll make $1=#50.

But Tinubu sense no go ever reach there neither will his demonic media see this my post.
#50 to $1, this is not Kuvuki, the current crop of leaders (Tinubu inclusive) lack the economic and technical know how to fix this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Chucks13: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lovenorth:
Who take the forger serious?

What did he forged again? Haven't you gone to Chicago to proof your point and got disgraced? Go and rest oga pls this is no longer selling, we have moved on...
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Joseph099(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
I almost slept off reading the lies
It's just pathetic. People are in pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Floky215: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Until the military decide to rescue this country and leave up to their constitutional oath of protecting this country from both foreign and domestic threat, we would all continue like this till it burst, then the military themselves would find it hard controlling anything...!!

What we have in Nigeria now is a state capture by criminal gang..!! Nothing good would ever come out.

When the bloody idiot was shouting its my turn his e-goons should have known that he is coming with nothing other than emi no mowambe and that's exactly what's happening now...!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Onliie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
All talk, no action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by azikiweironsi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Reading through the President responses, there's a wide gap between him and his predecessor PMB. I still believe his administration would be better. It may be rough now but my instinct tells me he's going to deliver.
Oya children of hates and perdition, let the attack begin. I wear white cloth and not ready to slug it out with pigs in the mud. Meaning I will just ignore your ranting.
Peace
✌️

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by livenija: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
mascot87:
1, 2, 3 cry ipob miscreants
456 shows how foolish u are

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by honour7: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Considering the harsh economic realities on ground, minimum of ₦120k will be fair.
Whether it will be implementable is another kettle of fish.

I believe the economy will cripple if that is implemented, I believe a minimum wage of 50k will be ok with a comparative decrease in cost of living when the refineries come on board next year, that is if it's not audio.
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by IKdImpeccable(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
As a federal government worker..... I have only been paid the wage award of 35k only once and that was that of the month of September (2023) this year..... We are hoping the government does the needful in paying the outstandings.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by MyMouth(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ngbo civil servants, Tinubu says you've been paid two months off 35k. Is it true or false? grin grin[/quote]
The moment I saw this, I jus shook my head.
It's so unfortunate
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by DKM123: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lies and deception as usual!!!

I asked in a post some days ago if the so-called 35k wage award has been paid in the replies was that it was only paid once and since then they haven't paid all the rest months. This is going to the 4th month and they haven't seen NADA....
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by azimuthally: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
3MTT is scam. The minister has pocket the fund met for it. For 7 episodes now, they are busy talking and talking with no action.
It has turned to seasonal movie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by kevoh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Civil servants received wage award of 35k only once which was for September! This APC govt keeps telling lies!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by mascot87(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
livenija:
456 shows how foolish u are

Don't mistake me for your father.
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Maybe the outstanding 3 months 35k for civil servants will be paid in full on Xmas day because everyone I know that is a civil servant was only paid for September. Is he aware

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Dybala11(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Floky215:
Until the military decide to rescue this country and leave up to their constitutional oath of protecting this country from both foreign and domestic threat, we would all continue like this till it burst, then the military themselves would find it hard controlling anything...!!

What we have in Nigeria now is a state capture by criminal gang..!! Nothing good would ever come out.

When the bloody idiot was shouting its my turn his e-goons should have known that he is coming with nothing other than emi no mowambe and that's exactly what's happening now...!!
The military regime is as bad if not worse than what is obtainable right now from the political class. Dey play.
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Baolak(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lies
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by gloryman91: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Scammers
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by smartogbeide(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
He had only paid one pls, nothing like two.
Except some MDAs... As for these Audio promises, like someone said here... He better make it a reality come 1st January 2024.

Nigerians are really suffering. Naira is currently useless right now. For someone earning 120k per month, it's like slavery it can't even foot your transportation to work let alone take care of families. We are tired 💔😒😭
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Sirtee19: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
That is not correct. Only one month was paid. I received just one month.

Kukutente23:
I can read so many lies. This president is simply not serious about delivering any agenda. He's just there to mouth platitudes without commensurate action. 3MTT only exists on YouTube. Where's the 75bn promised SMEs?

Ngbo civil servants, Tinubu says you've been paid two months off 35k. Is it true or false? grin grin

If by tomorrow, NLC don't make a public statement about the 35k minimum wage, just be aware that the money has been shared or earmarked to be shared.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Scholace: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lie as usual
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by glozyyy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kukutente23:
I can read so many lies. This president is simply not serious about delivering any agenda. He's just there to mouth platitudes without commensurate action. 3MTT only exists on YouTube. Where's the 75bn promised SMEs?

Ngbo civil servants, Tinubu says you've been paid two months off 35k. Is it true or false? grin
grin
Pure lie sir am a civil servant only one month has been paid. And that's for September.
Lies from the government

If by tomorrow, NLC don't make a public statement about the 35k minimum wage, just be aware that the money has been shared or earmarked to be shared.
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by glozyyy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Ngbo civil servants, Tinubu says you've been paid two months off 35k. Is it true or false? grin
grin

Pure lie sir am a civil servant only one month has been paid. And that's for September.
Lies from the government
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Floky215: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dybala11:

The military regime is as bad if not worse than what is obtainable right now from the political class. Dey play.

Apart from Buhari's government which was a disaster both military and civilian, tell me which military regime is worst than the current government in Nigeria since independence...?

Like I wrote earlier, the oath of the military is to protect the country and her people from both external and internal threat....!!

If you don't think the current government is not a threat to the nation and her people, I don't know what more to tell you..!!

You hear peope shouting military government is bad without sitting down to do comparison...you took same mantra hook,line and sinker...!!

What the country need now is a reset back to default mode and its the military alone that can help to achieve that if they truly love this country and want to keep to their oath...!!
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Major77: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Big lie Which 2 months they paid......😯is only September they paid since then..😓
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Major77: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Yes ooo is only September since
RevolverOcelot:
Maybe the outstanding 3 months 35k for civil servants will be paid in full on Xmas day because everyone I know that is a civil servant was only paid for September. Is he aware
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by officialfestus(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Buharidgeneral: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Islie:
Dividend of economic reforms already manifesting – President

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-new-minimum-wage-will-be-fair-implementable/
What fuel subsidy takes for us more than palliative being shared or given back to us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by PHAYOL81: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Great
Re: Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable by Isholad11(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
You must be on drug sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N20M Was Offered To Murder Oshiomhole's Aid, Suspect Claims / Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State / Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.