Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (15658 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / REPLY: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Cchuks27(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Over the past couple of weeks and months there has been great clamor for secession by mainly people of SE/S. Radio Biafra sprang up and are slowly gaining traction with both online and offline fellowship through their Radio broadcast and social media presence.

Independent of any sponsored group, some Individuals (SE/S) have also clamored for secession from what they describe as a "ZOO" (NIGERIA). I was in Portharcourt just two weeks back and I could not help but notice the great fellowship the Radio station (RADIO BIAFRA) is gaining. I got into two very different vehicles and the only station that was being aired was 102.1 (RadioBiafra). And even the place I stayed they were all listening to 102.1.

I was not particularly comfortable with the message being passed but apparently most people I came across were in full support of it.

Nevertheless, this has met strong resistance and grave criticism mainly from people of SW who by and large have great presence in social media. Some individual from the NE/W have also showed their disdain to any secession.

I follow social media and NairaLand a lot, though most times I am guest to this forum. I have observed how people of different ethnic background have spitted each other over the years and how one ethnic rightly feels cheated/slandered over the others.

My question: Why are the people of SW most especially not clamoring for a secession. From their comments on NL and social media they seem to be a perfect group of like minds.

Do they really care for other regions and ethnic race?

If someone wants to leave they should allow the person/group/race/religion/ethnic to go and they should spitting them for wanting to do so.

Why do they not clamor for it ? Can someone please educate me. I will truly like to know.

NB: I honestly believe a lot can be achieved if we all work together but only and only when we begin to respect each other.

I also believe if the SE/S and S/W can honestly put their differences aside, they stand a great cchance of doing very very well.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
WE ALWAYS SEE THE NORTH AS THE ENEMY..

ISSAPITY...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by ELTON123(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Secession!! Why

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by dam4wummy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freeman, watch ur ways
Well all I see is a SW dat really knows what WAR/ CRISIS means.. From Ife/modakeke to sagamu(hausa/yoruba), higest number of cult members to mention but a few, would never want to go down that lane again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by PentiumPro(f): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tell me exactly when did you guys start this clamor for seccession. This noise started after GEJ electoral defeat.
Your clamor to the best of my understanding is a ruse that you only developed after you realized you lost the political game.
Leave the SW out of your delusion, when the SW find enough reasons and the means to exit Nigeria, they wouldn't be seeking the support of any other nationality like you folks are doing.
You are making it to look like without the tactic support of the SW, you guys can't do it on your own.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Mckennedy: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cchuks27:
Over the past couple of weeks and months there has been great clamor for secession by mainly people of SE/S. Radio Biafra sprang up and are slowly gaining traction with both online and offline fellowship through their Radio broadcast and social media presence.

Independent of any sponsored group, some Individuals (SE/S) have also clamored for secession from what they describe as a "ZOO" (NIGERIA). I was in Portharcourt just two weeks back and I could not help but notice the great fellowship the Radio station (RADIO BIAFRA) is gaining. I got into two very different vehicles and the only station that was being aired was 102.1 (RadioBiafra). And even the place I stayed they were all listening to 102.1.

I was not particularly comfortable with the message being passed but apparently most people I came across were in full support of it.

Nevertheless, this has met strong resistance and grave criticism mainly from people of SW who by and large have great presence in social media. Some individual from the NE/W have also showed their disdain to any secession.

I follow social media and NairaLand a lot, though most times I am guest to this forum. I have observed how people of different ethnic background have spitted each other over the years and how one ethnic rightly feels cheated/slandered over the others.

My question: Why are the people of SW most especially not clamoring for a secession. From their comments on NL and social media they seem to be a perfect group of like minds.

Why do they not clamor for it ? Can someone please educate me. I will truly like to know.

NB: I honestly believe a lot can be achieved if we all work together but only and only when we begin to respect each other.

I also believe if the SE/S and S/W can honestly put their differences aside, they stand a great cchance of doing very very well.

S/W

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cchuks27:

is simply bcus they are not igbo that isolates themselves frm everything. we are secure in d SW not cowards, not vulnerable.that's y

31 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tell me exactly when did you guys start this clamor for succession. This noise started after GEJ electoral defeat.
Your clamor to the best of my understanding is a ruse that you only developed after you realized you lost the political game.
Leave the SW out of your delusion, when the SW find enough reasons and the means to exit Nigeria, they wouldn't be seeking the support of any other nationality like you folks are doing.
You are making it to look like without the tactic support of the SW, you guys can't do it on your own.
SW is pretending like all is well when we can see with our naked eyes that buhari have sideline them as usual.....fear of your master up north is the reason SW is looking like mumu again... all the votes yoruba gave gambari their master only merely VP slot you get his govt suppose to be 50% yorubas by now wait more is coming they no SW cant do anything you are their slaves for life grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
SW is pretending like all is well when we can see with our naked eyes that buhari have sideline them as usual.....fear of your master up north is the reason SW is looking like mumu again... all the votes yoruba gave gambari their master only merely VP slot you get his govt suppose to be 50% yorubas by now wait more is coming they no SW cant do anything you are their slaves for life grin

You are world renowned and globally certified foool. your noise-making bushmen tribe are just losers with the recent wailing from the electoral fallout. the v.p position will elude you Bush monkeys if you think it's wise abusing every other tribe in the nation.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by AshiwajuFoward: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:

If the SW is "pretending" now like all is well as you allege, can we also say you all were also pretending like all was well under GEJ? coz there was no Biafra noise then o. When you all were serving your ijaw master, Kanu kept quiet but now you are out of favor at the center we no go hear word again. Bunch of wailers.

45 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by AshiwajuFoward: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Cchuks27: The SW won't be blackmailed into secession by the Biafrans. Our destinies are not intertwined. At last count, there are an estimated 200+ ethnicities within Nigeria, and certainly Yorubas aren't the only one of the lot not (yet) clamouring for secession. If and when we decide to secede, it certainly won't be coz the SE wants it too.

37 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tell me exactly when did you guys start this clamor for succession. This noise started after GEJ electoral defeat.

Wrong, this struggle by Nnamdi Kanu's Headed I.P.O.B started many years ago.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by oluwafemi113(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015

Please leave southwest out of this

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by wecan: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
They are cowards and they are also slaves to the housas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
wecan:
They are cowards and they are also slaves to the housas

Stop showing the world how stupid you are. We all know the slaves to the mallos. Daniel kanu of abacha one million March, ekeweme and zik are known Hausa black yansh apostle. your stupidity in bricks will erect two world trade centers.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by EasternLion: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:

https://www.nairaland.com/2462363/radio-biafra-i.p.o.b-secession-uproar
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are world renowned and globally certified foool. your noise-making bushmen tribe are just losers with the recent wailing from the electoral fallout. the v.p position will elude you Bush monkeys if you think it's wise abusing every other tribe in the nation.
sw fool
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Stop showing the world how stupid you are. We all know the slaves to the mallos. Daniel kanu of abacha one million March, ekeweme and zik are known Hausa black yansh apostle. your stupidity in bricks will erect two world trade centers.
cowards from waist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by PentiumPro(f): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
You see how dense you reason? so you think it's enough to start looking for way to secceed just because of a temporary electoral hiccup? Are you saying it must always be your way every time or else you leave the union?
It's getting clearer by the day your reason for shouting for secession, it's all about being bad losers.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
cowards from waist
Look into the mirror south beastern.

16 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look into the mirror south beastern.
dirty sw pig
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
dirty sw pig

Your brain must be inversely proportional to your age- the older you get the dumber you become!. you have the intelligence of a copy and paste clown.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by PentiumPro(f): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
NormalCodes:

Wrong, this struggle by Nnamdi Kanu's Headed I.P.O.B started many years ago.....
Show me a link to that several years ago that proved your position.
Where is your own comment on NL several years ago demanding for secession.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your brain must be inversely proportional to your age- the older you get the dumber you become!. you have the intelligence of a copy and paste clown.
this sw fool is good at insulting his dad's,dirty pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by 1after: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
[s]
backtosender:
[/s]

Coming from a fool from the ultimatum tribe of the sad beast. The noisemakers and jesters of Nigeria, Buhahahah. Una celebrate deputy senate president recently and your ohaneze was even crying that no one must remove Ekeweremadu. What a shameless and useless tribe.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
this sw fool is good at insulting his dad's,dirty pig

Stop coming for short range bullet to the head son. You are no match here. Between it will do you and other illiterates a lot of good to invest time in education than your eldorado kingdom clamour. Even my nephew in kindergarten writes better than you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Stop coming for short range bullet to the head son. You are no match here. Between it will do you and other illiterates a lot of good to invest time in education than your eldorado kingdom clamour. Even my nephew in kindergarten writes better than you.
look at a cow elevating himself, do wat u do well run like a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by PedroJP(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

So what are u, a baboon or a monkey ? Sthing tells me u are not a monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
look at a cow elevating himself, do wat u do well run like a coward

Run from a semi-illiterate that should engage in intellectual jawjaw with turds from my asss. The only thing more stupid than you is you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
PedroJP:

So what are u, a baboon or a monkey ? Sthing tells me u are not a monkey.

That the ape that cursed the world with you rape is own sister( your mother) is a big testimony to the way you act.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by HopeAtHand: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tell me exactly when did you guys start this clamor for seccession. This noise started after GEJ electoral defeat.

Tacit not tactic.

I dnt think the Op is Igbo cos he didnt state it.

I think the yorubas wouldn't because this system suits them perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Threaten Nationwide Strike / I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) / Uproar Over PDP Chairmanship, Stakeholders’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.