Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ondo: Illegal Swearing In Of Caretaker Chairmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Illegal Swearing In Of Caretaker Chairmen (132 Views)

Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen / Names Of Oyo LG/LCDA Caretaker Chairmen Nominees [full List] / Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo: Illegal Swearing In Of Caretaker Chairmen by jonnex: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ondo: Why Those Who Conducted “Illegal Swearing In Ceremony” For Selected Caretaker Members Should Be On Their Way To Jail”- Odidi
admin
Last updated: 2023/12/17 at 11:20 AM
admin
2 Min Read

I read a story on a platform about the negative position of some people in Govt on the purported suspension of COP to Aketi and LG caretaker issues…..

My view:

This story is mischievous and a calculated attempt to Still continue to heat up the polity, there is nothing absolutely wrong with the action of the Acting Governor, COP to Governor was never suspended from his office, the Ag. Governor only choose to ask the Deputy COS in his office to.carry out the duty of assigning his schedules temporarily until when the Governor resumes and the COP will take over, nothing is wrong with this, we are still alive, when President Buhari went on leave then and handed over reign of Govt to Osinbajo, the activities of Garba Shehu and Adesina speaking for the presidency will be put in abeyance until he resume while Laolu Akande of the office of the VP holds sway, so Ayedatiwa is in order, on the LG issue, in fact in a sane society, those who conducted that illegal swearing in ceremony for the selected caretaker members should have been on their way to Jail for contempt of Court, their action was a flagrant disobedience to a subsisting court order, their action is not only condemnable but a minus to the upholding of the rule of law which is the centre point of Democracy, when an order of court is made, rightly or wrongly, it must be obeyed until its Set aside, for me that action was null and void and in Law when something is void, its not only bad but incurably bad for you can’t put something on nothing and expect it to stand, so if you ask me about the LG caretaker committee, I will tell you that their stay in office up till this moment is grossly illegal and should not stand.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Never Forgive Tinubu If He Fails To Probe The Buhari Administrati / Why Being Good In Politics Alone Is Not Good Enough / Enugu’s 2024 Budget To Be Funded Mostly By IGR – Gov. Mbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.