Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC (22534 Views)

Wale Edun: Nigeria Economy Moving, Tinubu’s Policies Slowing Down Food Inflation / You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC / Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by oluxy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
dre11:

https://newtelegraphng.com/2027-tinubus-policies-unsettle-northern-apc/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=2027-tinubus-policies-unsettle-northern-apc

The north should stop wailing.
We all know that during buhari's term, he's more trabalistic appointing northern to various positions . Where are the northern spoke person to question his appointment?

Security during buhari is worse than now.
North should know that the country is not for northerners. Concerning Wike's ministerial position, the position is not for particular section of the country, it's not an inherited position to a particular region.

1 Like

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by YourKarma: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dittodat:
Keep quoting the same Lukman that was even against Tinubu from the start. The man has been complaining for as long as I can remember.

and that means he can no longer speak the truth to tinibu?
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by mourinhob: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Basic123:

Come and remove lagos na...since 62 towns in lagos STATE have IGBO speaking kings.

Well,if you can remove the backward enugu and Anambra from Igbo land
Dont be ashamed to name your state of origin. Enugu and Anambra state background? Na real ekuke you be. Lagos state that the hausas and igbos Nd federal government follow build. Lazy louts. Warri should teach you guys lesson, if your youths keeps lazying around and be looking for "deve" money
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by ezekielnelson1: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
As much as I am not a fan of the APC led government, I see this post as very stupid and very useless... The North thinks they own Nigeria simply because of the system of government being ruined in the state.
1. When Buhari appointed Northern Muslims into virtually every position what did this Northern forum say or do?
2. When herdsmen were killing in every part of the country what did Buhari and the Northern forum do?
3. When the economy was taken 30 years back by the illiterate northern leader what did the Northern forum do?
4. When Muslims, book harass etc were killing the Christians in Southern Kaduna what did the Northern Forum do?
5. When all the notable Northern political officers were caught stealing in one way of the other what did this Northern forum do?

All I see is just some greedy set of illiterates trying to dictate the tone and pace of every government and policy. When did FCT become a Northern extraction and the right of the North? Sometimes is looks like you people have developed dementia over time. Look at the Mess your previous leader caused the whole country? Crime highest, Corruption Highest, everything went from good to worse..... The earlier you start thinking in a better way to move the country forward the better........ Nonsense and senseless talk......Nigeria belongs to everyone and not one part of the Nation.. Let this sink.... With all the years of the Northern leadership is the north still not worse in terms of everything?

1 Like

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Nchenches: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
It's Wike 2027. Tinubu is strategising for Wike to complete the remaining 4 years for the south.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Dittodat: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Basic123:

Including mahdi sheu who mocked TINUBU health during campaign and prof sheu Usman who always appear on Arise TV campaigning for ATIKU....HONESTLY NIGERIA JOURNALISTS ARE NOQ JOKES....See how they described the duo as APC Chieftains from the North 😆

They are just clowns looking for clicks and cheap headlines. They are a bunch of lazy, biased, incompetent journalists.
These are nothing but junk journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Nchenches: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by shinealight(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Alphamarine:
Tinubu is the most useless human being ever created

Old fool that won’t go and rest in peace

….that’s after YOU? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by McLizbae: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
All this land wey una dey buy buy for another man village (esp places your not sure they love you), na premium tears go still end am o! You nor dey learn from the igbos in lagos abi! The govt takes the land from them at will and that's final. All land belongs to govt of the land (you only a land user under the law). As long as the sons of the soil still rule their land that land is not settled to be your own. I nor go mention names to stay clean of tribalism shits on NL. There is this non native man who has own a large land with properties on it in another man's land of more than 50 year. Just a new govt came and decided that land is the best allocation for a stadium. Them go court fight but finally, na compensation decided by the govt finally settled the matter. This na just friendly advise o!
mourinhob:

Oh, the great awolowo that invented otapiapia. You should be ashamed that 3rd class nation held you for 3 years in a war that britain joined forces with you guys.
Pls, you got any land or house to sell. My elder bro is looking for one to buy. You guys are good at selling your ancestral lands and use the proceeds to marry more wives
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by dominic17: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Useless tribe thinking high of themselves just because their demi god rigged himself into office
YorubaDemonswag:

You mean two of your masters?

Your tribe can never measure up to great Yoruba nation in 300 billion years.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Basic123: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
mourinhob:

Dont be ashamed to name your state of origin. Enugu and Anambra state background? Na real ekuke you be. Lagos state that the hausas and igbos Nd federal government follow build. Lazy louts. Warri should teach you guys lesson, if your youths keeps lazying around and be looking for "deve" money
While Igbo land was built with Onaheze ndigbo cooperative society fund without FG allocations

You IGB0 reasoning is soo PREMITIVE!

1 Like

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Achoghim: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
It's not up to one year yet and the whole country is already on the edge. cry
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by paramakina202: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Unbelievable!The North now cares about federal character grin
The injustice will go round.In years to come Southwest will also cry for federal character.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by chaloskyx: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
yea but when it comes to the suffering all of us are equal arnt we😅🤣🤣 see ehen you are just fueling your ego this 3rd class thing is only in politics so relax dont pretend you arnt immune to the suffering you have no status
YorubaDemonswag:

Third class citizen dom drop quote
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by mourinhob: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
McLizbae:
All this land wey una dey buy buy for another man village (esp places your not sure they love you), na premium tears go still end am o! You nor dey learn from the igbos in lagos abi! The govt takes the land from them at will and that's final. All land belongs to govt of the land (you only a land user under the law). As long as the sons of the soil still rule their land that land is not settled to be your own. I nor go mention names to stay clean of tribalism shits on NL. There is this non native man who has own a large land with properties on it in another man's land of more than 50 year. Just a new govt came and decided that land is the best allocation for a stadium. Them go court fight but finally, na compensation decided by the govt finally settled the matter. This na just friendly advise o!

Like this wey i dey, i don get better house for village with green roofing sheets. When one of the artisan that worked for me saw the neighborhood in my village. Na him confess say, this place no be village naa. And na yoruba boy oo. And i will always respect that boy. And igbos always respect hard working people not all these lazy online idiots. Like i was saying. Most igbo men with properties outside south east don already build better house for their village. Remember fashola affirming that the south east has the highest number of unoccupied mansions not brown roofs mud house

1 Like

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by YorubaDemonswag: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
chaloskyx:
yea but when it comes to the suffering all of us are equal arnt we😅🤣🤣 see ehen you are just fueling your ego this 3rd class thing is only in politics so relax dont pretend you arnt immune to the suffering you have no status

No we're not suffering together,Igbos and Obi followers are billionaires,it's only tinubu people that are suffering
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Omodua(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
dre11:

https://newtelegraphng.com/2027-tinubus-policies-unsettle-northern-apc/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=2027-tinubus-policies-unsettle-northern-apc
I am not a fan of Tinubu. But he is trying hard to correct the wrongs of Buhari's administration where leadership was etched on northern ideal.

Impunity reigned supreme under the previous adminstration. Buhari, a man stoked with bias, nepotism, bigotry, clannishness and supermacist ethno religious agenda brought Nigeria's progress and development to her knees.

Corruption became institutionalized under Buhari. Cronyism, nepotism was rife. Appointments were steeped in ethnic and religious chauvinism.

It's therefore not surprising that they are crying that FCT Minister should have been a northerner and Muslim. And not a Southerner and Christian.

Such rubbish comments is assault on our collective survival as a nation. It's crass arrogance and misguided taunt. Tinubu should continue with the revolution by reorganising the society.

North is bereft of education. And yet,they want to lord it over others. This must stop.

Tinubu should restructure the country based on true fiscal federalism and let's see how they would survive it with their Lord of The Manor attitude.

This is the time to extricate ourselves from Fulani hegemony and expansionism. Nigeria's progress is slowed down by these overlords who believes Nigeria's their birthright.

On with the revolution, Tinubu. Nigerians are behind you!

1 Like

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Dragonsword: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You know now
Mtwwwwwwww!!!! You no ge tuck jarreyyy!
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Sholaco: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
North wouldn't vote for him 2027
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by frankson1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Nigeria shud just split let dis north go their way. What's the difference between Tinubu nd Buhari? For 8 yrs the idiots kept quiet while we all suffered and now all of a sudden they now have their voice back. What a backward region?

If you're not a Northerner, then you have been played.

Their only unsettling is the number of appointees in the President's cabinet from the North. They've been whining about how Mr. President is only giving appointments to the West.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by wolebest: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by berrystunn(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Pakute:
Journalism is dead in Nigeria, when did these losers become the voice of the North?. Lukman lost out in APC, Prof.Yusuf was sacked by Buhari, na dis losers journalists dey carry mic dey go meet, make una also carry mic go meet Babachir lawal and Dogara to talk as Northern spokesmen.

You are using Pentium 93 processor brain.
Wait till Tinubu talk against himself and Unless APC.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by berrystunn(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Olaide1295:
Security is the largest component of the 2024 budget. More than any other spending.
This person is speaking only for himself.

The largest budget will largely be looted too.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Philomath1212: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lord Lugard, you caused all these...
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by MrColdsweat: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nazgul:
Nigeria has never had it this bad.

Yesterday I went to a supermarket close to where I live to buy Baygon (mosquito repellent) they told me it's now 4k for the biggest size. This is something I use to buy around 1,200 earlier this year.

Yourbas with their tribalism and hatred have ruined this country. And they cannot complain even though they're suffering as well cos they're the ones who forced this calamity of a man on us.

Instead they worship the same man that looted the taxes that should have been used to take away the millions of jobless yoruba sons from the streets.

They are slaves who love the chains given to them by their oppressor.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by OChimex: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Nigeria shud just split let dis north go their way. What's the difference between Tinubu nd Buhari? For 8 yrs the idiots kept quiet while we all suffered and now all of a sudden they now have their voice back. What a backward region?

The northerners are the same with people who voted tinibu - backwards, low thinking things.

The funny thing is, as useless and stupid buhari govt was, he is by far better than Tinibu's.
If Tinibu does 8 years like buhari, by then majority of Nigerians will either be mad, refugees or street beggers.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Pristine664: 2:41am On Dec 18, 2023
mourinhob:

Come again. Who is far more developed? Remove lagos that is a cosmopolitan. Which brown roof republic is more developed than south east. Change your weed dealer

Dem dey forbid cosmopolitan city for una land? cheesy
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Pristine664: 2:50am On Dec 18, 2023
mourinhob:

Like this wey i dey, i don get better house for village with green roofing sheets. When one of the artisan that worked for me saw the neighborhood in my village. Na him confess say, this place no be village naa. And na yoruba boy oo. And i will always respect that boy. And igbos always respect hard working people not all these lazy online idiots. Like i was saying. Most igbo men with properties outside south east don already build better house for their village. Remember fashola affirming that the south east has the highest number of unoccupied mansions not brown roofs mud house

Na dem. grin

Billionaires on Social media. cheesy

Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Adabestseason(m): 3:05am On Dec 18, 2023
So the northerners especially portfolios politicians created insecurity in their regions looking for settlements,anchor borrowing programme of Mr Buhari ended in pockets of these same politicians and niger republic why complaining when you are reaping what you sowed.Let disintegrate so that everybody to their tent,northerners collected money during the parties'primaries and voted.
Re: 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC by Danjikanbauchi: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2023
These useless northern Muslims are the reason Nigeria cannot progress. They are so selfish and evil. Anything that doesn't favour their region alone is no no for them even if it favours the whole Nigeria.
Will the America we copy their democracy tolerate the evil Buhari perpetrated in his 8 years of ethno-religious bygitry and intentionally killing Christians in Nigeria, appointing only his Muslims brothers into his cabinet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Invasion Of Nigerian Communities: Soldiers Storm Kwara / FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.