Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House (25823 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Court Bars INEC From Conducting Bye-election To Fill Vacant Seats / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Osashalom: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
braveboi4life:
I will recommend the following to SIM
1.Get wike ward chairman to suspended him
2. Let the PDP NWC dissolve rivers excos and constitute members loyal to SIM
3. Sack all LG chairmen, they are the bad boys doing the dirty job not the commisoners and put your men.
4.Suspend all projects awarded by wike in the twilight of his administration, review the terms and if such projects has no benefit to the people. Cancel it
6. Find a way to execute projects that will have undeniable direct impact on the people across all local government in rivers state.

Do all this and thank me later.

Wike is small compared to the power of a sittingbgovernor
You should know they don't have this kind of sense, neither will they accept this kind of wise advice, especially the project that will benefit the people.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Impaka: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Fubara and his morafvckin house of assembly crew!
this one pain u well well

1 Like

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Mansa6: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Savedday2:
Just dey play!

Why I dey pity this guy?

Because you be coward...

1 Like

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by ManOfMan: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Righthussle:
Na court go settle the matter las las

If you're reading this, stop giving MIRACLE healers your hard earned money. MIRACLE healing is fake. Go to hospital when you are sick

Genuine servants of God with the Holy Spirit-given gift of Working of Miracles and Healings don't ask for money. They understand freely you received, freely you give. The miracle healers you know and who defrauded you are the fake ones

1 Like

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Mansa6: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Fubara is a crook, Wike is a senior crook wetin I benefit frm their fight. Wike robbed Obi

And Obi robbed your brains..

You think politics is for the faint and Lily hearted .

Get out and go prepare for 2027 for another round of wailing..
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by seguno2: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
Obi robbed Atiku.

Obi robbed 200 million Nigerians.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Ray369: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Can't be ... Rivers State ain't Lagos nor Southwest...its thesame Wike that said he can't join APC that's working for them now.....he will fell what his predecessor Amaechi felt when he joined the APC back then..money ain't everything..he doesn't have the stance he did again...he's like a monkey...they threw banana at him to catch him...I pity him Sha
garfield1:

I am telling what will happen eventually
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by EngrKemp: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Fubara and his morafvckin house of assembly crew!
U really need to calm down.
U r not in Portharcourt.
U r not from Rivers State but u now think it's about obidence or Yoruba something.

Fubara is only responding to Wike attacks to secure his seat.
Nobody wants to be disgraced out of power.
And fubara is not disloyal rather Wike is power drunk

Fubara is with tinubu after all it was jagaban that advice them to settle but Wike being a bully and unsatisfying still went ahead to plot fubara death.

Fubara gace his budget ,budget of renewed hope.
Something with jagaban and fubara is loyal to tinubu,tinubu wife and even Wike.
Have u heard fubara insult Wike before.
Fubara left the government and travelled to London and told them he has resigned but Wike and Rivers elders sent ppl to beg him to return only for wike to plot his disgrace and downfall.
Just three months oo
So tell me, if all ex governors behave like Wike,won't Nigeria be on fire?

So stop trying to make it a tribal fight for it's not .
If u r trying to create enemy or transfer the fight of Wike to become tinubu fight which tinubu is not even interested,it is not working.

Fubara is with tinubu n will work with the FG to make Nigeria great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Menclothing: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
And conduct another gov election so Lp can win
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by EngrKemp: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
garfield1:

Wike will eventually win.the motive is to impeach fubara not stop budget passage.by the way,the 4 pro fubara are the suspended ones
Void.
They v lost their seats forever.

Fubara will govern for 8 years .

He is in tandem with the FG.
Rest ok
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by garfield1: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
EngrKemp:

Void.

Rest ok

They haven't lost.the fubara faction is suspended plus if he escapes this first term,no second term

1 Like

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by EngrKemp: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
BondRiv:
What a joke. Edison is not the speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly! He is a suspended member of the house who is yet to approach the court to reverse his suspension.
Suspended on what grounds?
For not impeaching fubara or decamping to apc?
Who suspended him.?
U just woke up and suspend some one who's has done nothing wrong?

Fubara is governor for 8 years.
Get used to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Agugbadin: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Excellent. The right thing to do.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by coins501(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Charliej:
Can confidently tell you sim fubara makes 20% of the decisions so far,its one person that keep pushing him and i hope edison would also take responsibilty when the time comes,because his writing is all over the wall
Oh shut up. You know nothing
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Tareq1105: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Everyone can't be as weak as Jonathan. He'd live to regret his clueless behaviour. We Nigerians need to call him and ask why he deliberately caused this country the kind of misfortune shes in right now.

He made a great mistake by allowing the apc in. When he was supposed to seek elder's advice, he said he doesn't give a damn and by the time he realised it, it was already too late and he allowed apc to penetrate via the loophole he created and allowed them to destroy Nigeria.

I've personally learned from his weakness. Fubara is the number one man in rivers and he has every right to exercise his constitutional powers. One man can't hold the entire state to ransom now. He's even asking for billions of naira monthly as if the state is his property and if Fubara failed tomorrow, Wike wouldn't be the one to take the blame.

Do you have any document to prove that he asked for billions from Fubara? At your age, you shouldn't be saying things you cannot defend when asked to.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by BondRiv: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
EngrKemp:

Suspended on what grounds?
For not impeaching fubara or decamping to apc?
Who suspended him.?
U just woke up and suspend some one who's has done nothing wrong?

Fubara is governor for 8 years.
Get used to it

That is his own problem. He should go to court and sort that out. Until then he remains suspended.

As for your Fubara 8 years comment, it remains a fantasy. Who dash monkey banana? If lucky, he might retain the four years that the person he is fighting secured for him during the election. Did Fubara campaign? Who is Fubara in Rivers politics? Someone that was handpicked and put in office. Now you all are making noise and dragging tribe into the equation.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by BondRiv: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
EngrKemp:

Void.

Rest ok

Those opposed to the reasons stated by the lawmakers for their defection should approach the court for judicial interpretation. In the absence of that, they are still members of the assembly unless the court says otherwise. INEC is not going to conduct any fresh election because there is no judicial pronouncement to the effect that the seats are vacant. They remain lawmakers.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Paramount01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Fubara is a crook, Wike is a senior crook wetin I benefit frm their fight. Wike robbed Obi

Na that thing dey pain the obedient
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by jamesversion: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Felimax:

Full sachet! I know why and if symptoms persist after three days ask him to go hug transformer. I know why!

Igbosbhate Wike for dislodging IPOB In Rivers state. They reinforced the hatred when he waylaid Peter Obi votes and diverted same to Tinubu.

Felimax, you hate Wike because he ensured your Boss, Horseteeth Ifeanyi Okowa and his Oga Atiku Abubakar were undemined daily until they lost election. Else, I wonder what your business is with Rivers state.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Lumarstone: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, celebrated his 56th birthday in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.
Naija News reports that Wike was joined by friends and well-wishers for the birthday celebration on Saturday amidst his rift with Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State.

After the event, Wike attended the burial of the mother of a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), David Ejor, in the Eleme area of the state.

Accompanying Wike were notable figures such as the Minister of State for Petroleum, Senator Heineken Lokpobiri, Senator Barry Mpigi, Senator Allwell Onyesoh, the leader of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Major Jack, and other Assembly members.

Other attendees included the Executive Director of Finance and Administration of the NDDC, Alabo Boma Iyaye, Elder Ferdinand Alabraba, the Mayor of Port Harcourt City, Allwell Ihunda, and various local government chairmen and dignitaries.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Eriokanmi: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

Do you have any document to prove that he asked for billions from Fubara? At your age, you shouldn't be saying things you cannot defend when asked to.
Read the below.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/02/if-i-demand-n20bn-every-month-its-politics-wike-justifies-fight-with-fubara/
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Lumarstone: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lumarstone:
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, celebrated his 56th birthday in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital. A member of the an eye withness reports that Wike was joined by friends and well-wishers for the birthday celebration on Saturday amidst his rift with Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State.

After the event, Wike attended the burial of the mother of a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), David Ejor, in the Eleme area of the state.

Accompanying Wike were notable figures such as the Minister of State for Petroleum, Senator Heineken Lokpobiri, Senator Barry Mpigi, Senator Allwell Onyesoh, the leader of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Major Jack, and other Assembly members.

Other attendees included the Executive Director of Finance and Administration of the NDDC, Alabo Boma Iyaye, Elder Ferdinand Alabraba, the Mayor of Port Harcourt City, Allwell Ihunda, and various local government chairmen and dignitaries.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by HIPROFILE(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
What Fubara did and still doing is what I expected Peter Obi to do Play along with the bad men win and get in by any means possible then change am for them all destroy them all and retire all of them shamefully and irrelevantly.

Kudos to Fubara na man you be!

1 Like

Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by EngrKemp: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
garfield1:

They haven't lost.the fubara faction is suspended plus if he escapes this first term,no second term

Sorry o..
Even Wike will fall out with apc before four years and still pick up fight n scatter apc .
Nobe Wike again?

Una go use una hand run from Wike.

Look..
I'm on ground.

Wike does not have men ..

I repeat Wike does not have grassroot.

Just look at how scanty the scene is as he came into Portharcourt..
Nobody even noticed he was around.
Even with all other ministers,assembly members ,etc . No body even came out..

The house was just there .

As for Sim, Rivers people are with him

Sim will work for tinubu and that's the only option because,Atiku is not with him.

He has fought the war, after winning,he has followed his path.
And fubara is not even a greedy or selfish fellow that wants power by all means
Someone that told Wike he wanted to resign.
Told Wike he didn't want to be in politics as governor yet Wike held him down. With all his sacrifices.

Look..

U r just online loafing..

Jagaban needs fubara more than wike..
And fubara is already working with jagaban.
He named his budget after jagabans budget yet u r blind to see the handwriting..

Forget about all these tribal noise u guys n obidence are doing..
Rivers State does not play that kind of politics.

We are fair to all n we wanted a southern president so tinubu has it n we r ok with it..
For ur information, Im an apc card carrying member .

From 2014 the party was formed till date.
I was in the apc first national conference in surulere Lagos.
I know bayo omoboriiwo from unilag.
I know his brother Micheal omoboriowo in unilag.
I know their father Mr omoboriowo in unilag.
So when ppl like us who v crisscross this country and are inside the ominikoko are talking,u calm down n understand things..

Relax .

U r supporting tinubu so u even need fubara more than wike.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Princewell2012(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Righthussle:

If you're reading this, stop giving MIRACLE healers your hard earned money. MIRACLE healing is fake. Go to hospital when you are sick
This one no well
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by FreedomfromtheT: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Righthussle:

You are wrong sir.
Not all miracle healing is fake.
I personally have benefited from miracle healing and I didn't give anyone any dime for my miracle healing.
It is good to go to the hospital when sick but there are certain health challenges that medical science cannot cure, only God can.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by FreedomfromtheT: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Andrelade:
Illegal representative trying to dismissed Legal representative.Nawa oooo.
Just 3 people write letter for one corner .
Please explain.
What makes the person recognized by the court illegal and the ones you support who jumped ship legal?
Please I need to know.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by FreedomfromtheT: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
numericalguy:
Fubura will regret his actions in the long run because IIGB0S are supporting him. Any one IPOB are supporting always lose
Most Igbos who hate intimidation supported governor Godwin Obaseki while some evil supporters like you supported godfatherism. Godwin Obaseki and the Igbos won!
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Indispensable85(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
The novice on nairaland will still believe INEC will listen to them. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by IgOga(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
And you think inec will listen. By tomorrow now another court will tell inec that the 4 who wrote that letter are clowns. And inec will reply them that they are not recognised under the Nigerian constitution.
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by CaptainFM1: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
How long does INEC have to conduct this bi-elections for the vacant positions?
Re: River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House by Felimax(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
jamesversion:

Igbosbhate Wike for dislodging IPOB In Rivers state. They reinforced the hatred when he waylaid Peter Obi votes and diverted same to Tinubu.

Felimax, you hate Wike because he ensured your Boss, Horseteeth Ifeanyi Okowa and his Oga Atiku Abubakar were undemined daily until they lost election. Else, I wonder what your business is with Rivers state.

Keep wondering until nemesis catch up with you as it is doing to your god - Wike.
I have business in both Delta and Rivers so whatever happens here is equally my business.

I did not hate Wike because of any of those things you mentioned at least he has the right to exercise his franchise so i have no business with that. I hate people that talks from all wholes in their body because at the long run they seldom make sense and end up putting everyone into trouble and your wike of a god is a practical example of one.

Our Governors in Delta state are all well respected very dynamic individuals they are not clowns like your god Wike so they are not on the same pedestal for you to start comparing.

As far as i am concern Wike is a drunk and will remain so no matter his level of exposure.
Seriously, i am really enjoying Port Harcourt sha at least far better than when i was in Lagos. So, i have a say here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Locks Out SSG, Other Government House Staff For Coming Late. PICS / Fubara Reinstates 200 LG Workers Sacked By Chidi Lloyd; Pays 3 Months Salaries / Governor Willie Obiano's Customized Champagnes Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.