Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra (10485 Views)

Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Blaze14k: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Upon all the sponsorship, when you people fall sick, it is still Adenuga's brothers that you run to for help.

The only future you have is that given to you by Adenuga's brothers. Otherwise, you have no future.

Eeeyyaaa I can see how u r seeking for attention so desperately don't worry ok, keep on with ur propaganda it will yield weed in ur brain someday
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Appletek: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2023
nony43:

Sponsoring a tradition? A cultural event?

Are you not aware that Adenuga has been sponsoring Ofala festival since when Peter Obi was using Awkuzu Sars to look for Igbos to kill?

Or you want me to post where the Obi of Onitsha was thanking Adenuga after Adenuga fed him?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Appletek: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

Eeeyyaaa I can see how u r seeking for attention so desperately don't worry ok, keep on with ur propaganda it will yield weed in ur brain someday

Sit at home.
This one don keep brain for house.
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by nony43(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Are you not aware that Adenuga has been sponsoring Ofala festival since when Peter Obi was using Awkuzu Sars to look for Igbos to kill?

Please donโ€™t mention me again. I canโ€™t engage you.
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Appletek: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2023
nony43:

Please donโ€™t mention me again. I canโ€™t engage you.

Of course, you can't. You are faced with humbling facts.
I was on my own before you engaged my mention. If you minded your business, you won't have received the bitter education you received this morning.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Blaze14k: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Sit at home.
This one don keep brain for house.

Are those people observing sit at home abi u need Google lens๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2023
See palace like studio!.....no respect for any monarch in igboland, they are all puppets to the Governor, one Emir in the North Emir of Kano or Saduana of Sokoto get mouth pass all the monarchs in igboland combine! They're all cowards and very gullible set of people!!
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by nony43(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Of course, you can't. You are faced with humbling facts.
I was on my own before you engaged my mention. If you minded your business, you won't have received the bitter education you received this morning.

Thank you. Even tho you didnโ€™t drop sponsorship receipts. What will be the gain of the sponsor?
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Appletek: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2023
nony43:

Thank you. Even tho you didnโ€™t drop sponsorship receipts. What will be the gain of the sponsor?

I should drop sponsorship receipt or what is this one saying?
Are you the owner of Glo that has been sponsoring Ofala festival since when Peter Obi was rewriting carry-overs for 10 years philosophy course.

See your Obi of Onitsha at the corner with palm oil on his lips. Go and ask your Obi the gain of the sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by MrBONE2(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Bintry:
Igbo Amaka

Africans Emmeeeellllaaaaaa grin

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Qatar2022: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2023
Scarrr:
Stolen cultures
Stolen from your father
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Chikeluba25(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2023
Beautiful. The pride of Africa
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by nony43(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2023
[quote author=Appletek post=127540145]

Are you the owner of Glo that has been sponsoring Ofala festival since when Peter Obi was rewriting carry-overs for 10 years philosophy course.

See your Obi of Onitsha at the corner with palm oil on his lips. Go and ask your Obi the gain of the sponsor. [/quote
]

Oga you are just looking for opportunity to attack Obi. Show me where it is written that Adenuga is sponsoring peopleโ€™s tradition and I will rest.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Chikeluba25(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Or you want me to post where the Obi of Onitsha was thanking Adenuga after Adenuga fed him?
Let me help you. Adenuga is simply greatful to Obi and Onitsha at large for the maximum support and patronage his network enjoy from their end. The boost Glo network get from Onitsha market along, your entire local government can not give him that.

That is what we call gratitude, and that is why Adenuga's glo, Life Large beer, Hero, Chrisora group and other companies felicitating with the great Obi of Africa will go far while you keep dieing in pain/darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by DestinyNigga: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Scarrr:
Stolen cultures

E pain am grin grin grin Anambra setting blueprint for others to follow ๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Scarrr: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Qatar2022:

Stolen from your father
thieves without credible history, no cultural heritage.๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Scarrr: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2023
DestinyNigga:

E pain am grin grin grin Anambra setting blueprint for others to follow ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜‚ stolen cultural heritage, no originality,no history
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by CJStarz: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Anambra....the land of the greats.
No one can rubbish us no matter how they tried.
Onye na aro onye kariri ya anya bu nkiri ka o na ekiri ya.
Ndi b'anyi ekeneem unu o
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Your Obi of Onitsha is a beneficiary of Adenuga's goodwill.
If Adenuga stops sponsoring Ofala, your Obi will starve.
Ignorant mind Obi of Onitsha is the Chairman of many multinational companies Otondo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2023
Scarrr:
๐Ÿ˜‚ stolen cultural heritage, no originality,no history
Jealous mind stolen ofala culture from who please explain
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

See your Obi of Onitsha at the corner with palm oil on his lips. Go and ask your Obi the gain of the sponsor.
Glo is own by IBB family
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

e.
Position Obi of Onitsha is holding in different companies

positions of Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe

International Breweries Plc Chairman

Unilever Nigeria Plc Non-Executive Chairman

Tishona Ltd. Chairman

Omak Petroleum Services Director

Coscharis Farms Ltd. Non-Executive Director

The Delborough Lagos. Chairman

Ahmadu Bello University Chancellor -

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Scarrr: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Jealous mind stolen ofala culture from who please explain
jealous of the whiteman winter cap una turn to cultural wear or jealous of the no credible history, no originality? Dey play..๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Scarrr:
jealous of the whiteman winter cap una turn to cultural wear or jealous of the no credible history, no originality? Dey play..๐Ÿ˜‚
Envious mind, with that of una own that you guys resemble mu.mu. whenever putting it on

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by abiodun172: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2023
It's not a problem let him keep sponsoring ur refurbished brain so u can get sense by force ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚It's not a problem let him keep sponsoring ur refurbished brain so u can get sense by force ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Micfish: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2023
AbuTwins:
If it's gonna bring peace and development to the people then all is well.

Hopefully the traditional institution can curb terrorism around them!

I hate idols and African Santa aka masquerade!
Make them sha no bring am to Lagos!

So you don't know Lagos has Masquerades. Dey play..
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Scarrr: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Envious mind, with that of una own that you guys resemble mu.mu. whenever putting it on
thank u...na our own we are proud of it...better than u wey be thieves , always stealing from others and later lay false claims it's yours.๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Cantonese: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Wonderful people. Wonderful time.
Nowhere the world over do you celebrate and enjoy Christmas as the entire Igbo lands. Everywhere you go na enjoyment. We enjoy from December until the end of January.

Transport cost is too high? Air, sea or land? E no concern Igbo man or woman. Christmas witnesses one of the greatest migration of people to Igbo lands, just like the Chinese celebrate theirs.

May God grant everyone safe trip to and fro. Whereever you celebrate, may God give you the resources to enjoy yourself.

For all our brothers from the north, south and west, you are all welcome to enjoy with us. Our doors are open. Our stores are open to give you food. Our bars are open to give you drinks.

Igbo ekenem unu! Igbo nmama nu!
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by callmevirus(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Your Obi of Onitsha is a beneficiary of Adenuga's goodwill.
If Adenuga stops sponsoring Ofala, your Obi will starve.

Like your Tinubu the cocaine sniffing thief
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Cantonese: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

What is wrong with that?

Ojude Oba, Osun Osogbo and other cultural festivals are sponsored by individuals and corporate organizations within and outside the particular communities.

The reasons for sponsorship range from political to economic. If it would not be of benefit economically, why would Globacom be part of the sponsors? Or why would you childishly think that sponsorship is just by one individual or or organization? Very grace and popular Yoruba traditional festival are sponsored by several people and not one person.

Where is your tribal boasting coming from please?
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2023
Scarrr:
thank u...na our own we are proud of it...better than u wey be thieves , always stealing from others and later lay false claims it's yours.๐Ÿ˜‚
The highest criminals in Nigeria are your people that's why your region is backward
Re: Pictures From 2023 Ofala Festival In Anambra by Scarrr: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

The highest criminals in Nigeria are your people that's why your region is backward
see what I'm saying, we all know your region is the backward enclave infested with crime..na why all of una dey run comot daily ,if we go check various parks outside SE now now..we go see them arriving in droves for greener pastures....but here as usual,u don thief the peace in other regions and accord it to your shit hole ๐Ÿ˜‚, smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? / Funny/wicked Nicknames From Secondary School Days / Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.