Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) (64666 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by SUPERPACK: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
mpire:

Werey, you were told? So it didn't happen and at your age you're unable to verify for yourself? grin grin grin

Feel free to blow yourself up. I don't know what you mudafvckers can do to Israel other than NL rantings. You live in the the poverty capital of the world. Israel be your mate?
Get lost British slave
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Lol....
Ur brain is empty!!!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
REGINALD001:

Uchu

ONYE ERIRI ERI

Where you from hog!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by BabaAlaji(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tjra:
Just imagine a world without Hamas, Boko Haram, IPOB, Killer herdsmen, Bandits, Al-Quada, ISIS, ISIL, Houthis, Hezbollah, etc.

Peace is what the world needs.

You know add Nigerian leaders grin
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
mpire:

Dear Abdool,

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck your absentee father
Fvck you swine
Fvck your pedophile 54yr old retarded monkey Mohamed who married a 6yr old girl
Fvck your useless allah that's incapable of saving your ass from IDF bombing
There's a grave with your name on it, feel free to go to Gaza. I'll pay for a 1st class ticket for your sorry ass.
Fvck your pathetic life
God bless your village people for making your life miserable.

Oinks!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by drerocker: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Yes
No vex let them sufer d consequences of terrorist
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by bewla(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Israel is blessed. 💜
With the support of the rest of the world power to leach small country while you guys support them
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Apel147(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bleep you too🖕

CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by mpire: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Get lost British slave

Werey, who's british slave? You would never amount to anything in life just end it all. Hopefully boko haram would do the needful and put you out of your miserable life, Don't worry my government as Usual would donate millions of $ so you can 'fight' terrorism. Good thing you'll dead.

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Apel147:
Bleep you too🖕

STFU!

Hogs don’t give fvcks!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Ntipia: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Ogun kill you there.
Fucking terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by rinzaugustine: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Even brain dead people like you now have opinion and even more insight in the jungle you live in. Pig.
glad you know you are a worthless brain dead pig..go and look for fellow idiots at your level as I won’t read or respond to your worthless mention anymore. Pig
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ntipia:

Ogun kill you there.
Fucking terrorist

Fvck you morafvker!

Ninnyhammer!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Chochovini: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tjra:
Just imagine a world without Hamas, Boko Haram, IPOB, Killer herdsmen, Bandits, Al-Quada, ISIS, ISIL, Houthis, Hezbollah, etc.

. Apart from ipob, that are mixed, the rest are completely muslims. Very useless set of organisms.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by KelvinHerbert: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bleep around with Israel and find out
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Omeizadean(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
If the Palestinians are not imprisoned in their own land they don't need to build tunnels. Imagine Nigeria armed forces building tunnels around Nigeria that would be laughable right?

Like a wise and humane man once said Bleep Israel!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by grandstar(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hamas is 100% at fault. Yes, Israel has behaved horribly in the West Bank, yet despite that Fatah did not bother to build hundreds of tunnels in that territory because Fatah is not 24/7 always fanning the flames of war.

Fatah wants a better life for the Palestinians and not the annihilation of the state of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
mpire:

Dear Abdool The goat fvcker?

If your parents were to divorce would they still be brother and sister?

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck you swine
There's a grave with your name on it, feel free to go to Gaza. I'll pay for a 1st class ticket for your sorry ass.
Fvck your pathetic life

Your life is so full of repetitions!

Same thing the loser you call dad did in his youthful days, and still ended up as a failure.

Anyways, dogs don’t goats! A failure the fools, a failure you also would be!

Don’t stress it, get a noose!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Apel147(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Good 2know u know u r a swidae😎

CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

Hogs don’t give fvcks!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Apel147:
Good 2know u know u r a swidae😎

STFU and get a noose!

Why the fvck are you so addicted to me!

Morafvcker!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Apel147(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Using my wasted time on a simp😜😜😜😜

CoronaVirusPro:

STFU and get a noose!

Why the fvck are you so addicted to me!

Morafvcker!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Apel147:
Using my wasted time on a simp😜😜😜😜

Who gives a flying fvck about your time!

Shove it up your ass!

Morafvcker!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Spicycat(f): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fira09:

So what's your point? Jews don't believe in God?

It's quite complicated when you see some people who don't believe in someone else religion but always pray and summon the God of that religion to intervene in their lives, why not just convert to that religion instead, since the God they worship is more superior than the one in their own religion, this is what I've noticed about some people in Nigeria.
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
mpire:

Dear Abdool The Goat Fvcker,

I'm sorry your birth certificate IA an apology from the condom factory. Your mother abandoned you and the
Orphanage raised you as a joke and that's all you'll ever be...

So let me remind you..,

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck you swine
Fvck your pathetic life

You boring…

Too much repetitions.

Up your game!

Morafvcker!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Apel147(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Modafucker feeling like Hercules on nairaland🤣😜 I know an empty jar when I c 1😂😂

CoronaVirusPro:

Who gives a flying fvck about your time!

Shove it up your ass!

Morafvcker!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by highness25(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Epx3WYCeig?si=njy-nffIOZjB-w5R

https://dailytrust.com/israeli-army-uncovers-biggest-hamas-tunnel/
When that girl sang "let's talk about Gaza, let's talk Nigeria", you people thought she was joking. She saw it coming. Nigerians it will get here soon
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Apel147:
Modafucker feeling like Hercules on nairaland🤣😜 I know an empty jar when I c 1😂😂

Who gives a Kentucky fried fvcks about what you see!

Holly fvck! Like I give a fvck!

Moreover! Who da fvck asked you for a narration!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Babalola0920: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
No verse to support the tunnel grin israel is fucking weak depend on US for ammunition not on GOD as this religion fagot use to say grin

Well hamas isn't palestine and palestine isn't hamas just like saying the whole south east are ipob and nothernerns are boko haram and west are amotekun.

Whatever the atrocities those sects commit doesn't represent the larger number..

It nothing but a deliberate killing of women, childrens, sick and elderly people.

Israel is fucking weak i can bet on that.

If dem born there papa well make dem try my guy for North korea.

Now now una go know say the God wey una dey refers to no be him kim jong dey worship grin
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by igbosarejews(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tjra:

Just imagine a world without Hamas, Boko Haram, Yoruba Muslims, Killer herdsmen, Bandits, Al-Quada, ISIS, ISIL, Houthis, Hezbollah, etc.

Peace is what the world needs.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa / Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.