Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts (484 Views)

Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DesChyko: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Listen in here: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1lPKqbjEdmYGb

Key Points

Peter Obi: Even if renovations have been planned since 2010, a government in power should be sensitive to the plights of their people when they are in power.

Peter Obi: Within one month when I resumed office, Nigerian Legal Council shut down the Faculty of Law in Anambra State University. I had to put aside the plan for the Governor's Lodge building and look into putting that Faculty in order, which is of a higher priority so that the law students will not be thrown out of school.

Peter Obi: The way we are going today doesn't reflect the bankrupt nature of the country; whether it is going to Dubai or building lodges here and there. We are borrowing for consumption, not investment. So the first thing to do was to apply brakes on consumption; cut aggressively, the cost of governance.

Peter Obi: For the young voters, don't get disillusioned. That is the plan of your oppressors. With time, we will dismantle this criminality. The money that is being borrowed today by the leaders in their 70s and 80s, will be repaid by you, young Nigerian, with some of them being bonds that are payable in 2040s. Many of these borrowers will not be alive then. For the sake of your children, your country and humanity, don't give up.

Peter Obi: I'm just a member of Labour Party, I'm not a member of the National Working Committee or Executives of Labour Party. Everything that happens in Labour Party is decided by the managers. However, a party does not stop an elected leader from executing their duties. If I decided to go to COP, Dubai with only 5 people, my party cannot say No. We should not mix those two. A lot of OBIdients were not members of Labour Party. I always advised the NWC to try and carve the best candidates in your primaries because I, Peter, cannot control it. The idea of democracy is to look at who is the best candidate and vote for the person.

Peter Obi: The Zero-Carbon idea of COP will be negotiated because we are yet to be developed. We cannot just go along with their ideas when we are yet to be developed. China weren't going along with them, but not that they have achieved development, they can now afford to look towards Zero-Carbon. For us, we have other critical problems like hunger to tackle first. So we will negotiate with them and let them see what we are trying to achieve.

Peter Obi: No Nigerian Governor, since my time, that has been able to save $1. There is no law that mandates Peter Obi to save. I have been accused of saving money and eating up the interest. Imagine if every Nigerian leader has been saving money for the country, and eating only the interest. The capital we will have now would have been very beneficial.

Peter Obi: Fidelity Bank is not tied to my name. It has about 500,000 shareholders. Also, Access Bank of Nigeria and Diamond Bank of Nigeria. I invested about 60 million dollars in bonds in each of the banks. Imagine if Anambra had that value today, which should be about 300 million dollars at the current value of over N1000 to a dollar

"The people with the old order are the ones promoting tribal bigotry and they are saying they'll crush this Peter Obi. Our country is divided by politicians who want it like that because of their selfish gains," -Peter Obi on Parallel Facts.

"When there was bomb blast in Kaduna that killed our innocent Muslim brethren, I went there, those shouting Muslim Muslim ticket did not go there." -Peter Obi on Parallel Facts.

The Senate President is an uncommon person and I donโ€™t like doing things with uncommon people. I won the election not just in Lagos and Ebonyi, I won the elections in Nigeria. If not for Nigeria being an uncommon place we all know what happened. - Peter Obi replies Sen Akpabio.

Nobody serious goes around looking for Foreign investors. It is like Bee and Honey. Foreign investors only stay where there is rule of law; not a society governed by rascality - Peter Obi

"Quite frankly, let me thank the movement. Thank you for all you do. I want the movement to stay together. Don't see it as if you're doing all these for Peter Obi but for yourself. I assure you, I'll never let you down. You'll never find me wanting," - Peter Obi

Fellow Nigerians, are you aware that the Students from Akwa-Ibom (the Senate President's state) who were kidnapped on their way to NYSC camp are still in captivity yet the Senate President went to throw Lavish 61st Birthday in a 30,000 Stadium Capacity? What kind of a Leader does that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Illicits: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Don't have headache on Nigeria. Except you're benefiting from it

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DatNiggaDaz: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin

If only Nigerians truly wanted the Man for the job

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Ofunaofu: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Peter Obi: For the young voters, don't get disillusioned. That is the plan of your oppressors. With time, we will dismantle this criminality. The money that is being borrowed today by the leaders in their 70s and 80s, will be repaid by you, young Nigerian, with some of them being bonds that are payable in 2040s. Many of these borrowers will not be alive then. For the sake of your children, your country and humanity, don't give up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by TemplarLandry: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin
Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Goodnewsforlife: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin

If only Nigerians truly wanted the Man for the job
if u are talking about sowore or others who havenโ€™t held any elective positions before I can take u serious

But telling us about d same obi of anambra n presenting him as an angel is total madness
Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by KingKO22: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lamba man of the year

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by KingKO22: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Without this man that's giving our IPOBidients false hope the Coward MNK would have been greatly missed

He is doing well in entertaining I pigs ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by KingKO22: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
What a minute,

So this man has been reduced to ordinary blogger ?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€

3 Likes

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DatNiggaDaz: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
if u are talking about sowore or others who havenโ€™t held any elective positions before I can take u serious

But telling us about d same obi of anambra n presenting him as an angel is total madness
what does a creature who understands only the language of Gazelle gaganraja & roasted electricity knows about seriousness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Goodnewsforlife: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

was obi not part of d ruling class?

Same man that was governor for 8 years n part of Jonathan economic team can not suddenly become a messiah today

Same man whom we knew his performance as governor can not suddenly become a messiah

Talk about sowore or that accord presidential candidate that havenโ€™t held any post I will take u serious but not people like obi, tinubu or atiku

They are all d same

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Goodnewsforlife: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
what does a creature who understands only the language of Gazelle gaganraja & roasted electricity knowd about seriousness
what does a man who plunged a state to poverty

A man who stashed state money in daughters account, a man who is d largest importer in a state like anambra n he couldnโ€™t tap into localization of industries n empowerment of locals canโ€™t suddenly become a messiah

He has been there before n he performed below par so what suddenly made him an angel?

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Tjra: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
KingKO22:
What a minute,

So this man has been reduced to ordinary blogger ?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€
He just found his true calling. I'm happy for him.

He should leave Politics for those wey sabi
Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DatNiggaDaz: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
what does a man who plunged a state to poverty

A man who stashed state money in daughters account, a man who is d largest importer in a state like anambra n he couldnโ€™t tap into localization of industries n empowerment of locals canโ€™t suddenly become a messiah

He has been there before n he performed below par so what suddenly made him an angel?
we are now experiencing the owambe politics of a man who has no identity, no real name, no history, a drug Pendler, a cocain sniffer a corrupt thief who uses bullion vans to Dubai for climate change, exchange of a dollar is almost 1500 naira, bringing Inflation up to 32,5%, unable to provide security, dropping bombs on villagers,

Your emilokan parapo politics of your god & saviour is a reality & nightmare to All your member covens.

It is not the man called PO that is in charge, who stole the mandate of Nigerians by grabbing it, snatching & ran away with it that is giving you a reality check of owambe politics. You supported the bulaba master, live with the consequences & tell your roated electricity master Tinubu to bring back the economy to status quo

PO will continue to be your nigthmare, insha allah grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Felabrity: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
You just remembered me

Thanks
Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DesChyko: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
was obi not part of d ruling class?

Yeah. The only part of the ruling class that left $150m saved for his state. I challenge you to bring forth any of those you promote here that saved $1 for their state; you can begin with Tinubu.

Your time starts now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Goodnewsforlife: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
DesChyko:

Yeah. The only part of the ruling class that left $150m saved for his state. I challenge you to bring forth any of those you promote here that saved $1 for their state; you can begin with Tinubu.

Your time starts now.
please any veritable link to d money he left, whereas I have veritable link of where obiano made it clear he left d state in debt

Post d link of how he left money or keep quiet for life

Itโ€™s a challenge

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DatNiggaDaz: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
please any veritable link to d money he left, whereas I have veritable link of where obiano made it clear he left d state in debt

Itโ€™s a challenge
Mr you are not a serious creature, if you are you will not be lazy & asking for handouts like a child.

The competence of PO is all over the Electronic Media. Search & seek knowledge. Dont ask propaganda questions.

If only you understood other languages other than town Halls & balablues, you would have been de-slave...d
Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Goodnewsforlife: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
we are now experiencing the owambe politics of a man who has no identity, no real name, no history, a drug Pendler, a cocain sniffer a corrupt thief who uses bullion vans to Dubai for climate change, exchange of a dollar is almost 1500 naira, bringing Inflation up to 32,5%, unable to provide security, dropping bombs on villagers,

Your emilokan parapo politics of your god & saviour is a reality & nightmare to All your member covens.

It is not the man called PO that is in charge, who stole the mandate of Nigerians by grabbing it, snatching & ran away with it that is giving you a reality check of owambe politics. You supported the bulaba master, live with the consequences & tell your roated electricity master Tinubu to bring back the economy to status quo

PO will continue to be your nigthmare, insha allah grin grin
u igbos are just pained loser n at this stage u must accept u lost to a superior tribe who will always put u in your place any time

U claim tinubu stole n ran, y didnโ€™t u igbos do that too?
Who will support u when u have derogatory name for all the tribes in Nigeria?
See this is d genesis of your problem, Biafra u will not get, nnamdiot Kanu will die in jail

Presidency ehn, nobody go vote una cos I know for sure d north will not vote u n yorubas too will ignore u

It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that a president will emerge without nnnyanmmiri support

N as a typical igbo, when u have been defeated in your argument d next line of madness is to start saying u are feeding us or we are hungry

U igbos ainโ€™t feeding nobody but u are d scavengers, economic scavengers

So wetin U losers wan talk?

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DesChyko: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
please any veritable link to d money he left, whereas I have veritable link of where Obiano made it clear he left d state in debt

Itโ€™s a challenge

Oh, that's easy. We should have that on Nairaland somewhere; a document he signed himself; and other reports. I'll modify once I get it ASAP.
Modified: https://www.nairaland.com/7175783/peter-obis-hand-over-note

What's more, the then Chairman of Diamond Bank, now Governor of Abia State, confirmed in 2017 that Peter Obi saved $50m each with them and Access Bank, and $56m in Fidelity. Not to forget that each of these banks had their officials present during the handover. You are welcome to refute all of this.

I love the Obiano part and I look forward to it.

Oh, and you couldn't provide any governor you support who saved $1 for their state. Keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DatNiggaDaz: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are just pained loser n at this stage u must accept u lost to a superior tribe who will always put u in your place any time

U claim tinubu stole n ran, y didnโ€™t u igbos do that too?
Who will support u when u have derogatory name for all the tribes in Nigeria?
See this is d genesis of your problem, Biafra u will not get, nnamdiot Kanu will die in jail

Presidency ehn, nobody go vote una cos I know for sure d north will not vote u n yorubas too will ignore u

It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that a president will emerge without nnnyanmmiri support

N as a typical igbo, when u have been defeated in your argument d next line of madness is to start saying u are feeding us or we are hungry

U igbos ainโ€™t feeding nobody but u are d scavengers, economic scavengers

So wetin U losers wan talk?
nothing much to expect from a creature like you. You hsve nothing else to say because of your garangaja understanding on serious issues.

You have now Switched into the trbalistic Mode shouting Igbo upandan because any one saying it as it is & who don't support the drug thief must be Igbo.

You haave jumped from PO to Igbos & Biafra just like that.. grin grin

It just shows.you are filled with hate & jealousy for those who have done nothing to you. We the SS stand gidigba with our dearest brothers & Sisters & stand wella gidigba for PO. If you don't like it bro, who gives a fu"ck.

If you like talk bad, hate, jealouse ,do evil about PO & the Igbos, it changes nothing & will never do bro..

Concentrate on suppoortimg the scally wag certificate forger. Don't bring diversion tactics. The emilokan Master is playimg the owambe renewed shege live & direct..

Stop using the Igbos & PO to divert the attention of the failure & thief, the drug baron who is presently in charge. Trobalism against those you hate will not change the fact that the failure graduate of Accountancy without a certificate is presently falling woefully

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Goodnewsforlife: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
DesChyko:

Oh, that's easy. We should have that on Nairaland somewhere; a document he signed himself; and other reports. I'll modify once I get it ASAP.
Modified: https://www.nairaland.com/7175783/peter-obis-hand-over-note

What's more, the then Chairman of Diamond Bank, now Governor of Abia State, confirmed in 2017 that Peter Obi saved $50m each with them and Access Bank, and $56m in Fidelity. Not to forget that each of these banks had their officials present during the handover. You are welcome to refute all of this.

I love the Obiano part and I look forward to it.

Oh, and you couldn't provide any governor you support who saved $1 for their state. Keep that in mind.
u igbos are known liars n u never disappoint

This is a thread link about d debt obi left in anambra

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/10/breakingpeter-obi-left-me-with-n127bn.html?m=1
Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DesChyko: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/10/breakingpeter-obi-left-me-with-n127bn.html?m=1

I don't understand. When you said 'veritable' link in your post below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Goodnewsforlife:
whereas I have veritable link of where Obiano made it clear he left d state in debt

Did you mean the akelicious link you posted above? ๐Ÿ˜’

Not clicking that sh*t bruv. I'll manage Punch or Vanguard or the likes where I can read or watch for myself, mind you, a quote from Obiano himself like you claimed, not something someone said on his behalf, which gives him deniability.

I believe such truth must be present on the 'veritable' mainstream media, No?

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by XY23: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

It's one thing to play politics, it's another to be deliberately daft. No matter one's political leaning, one must be able to think critically. The Nigerian banks he saved the money were mentioned, the bank managers were at the event, and his successor was there. The video is all over the Internet. The next thing for you should have been due diligence, yet you're still stuck with propaganda. It's a disservice to knowledge and I hate it. It bespeaks an aggravation of foolishness in this generation. Na so we go dey dey?

2 Likes

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by DesChyko: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Meanwhile, there was a caught.

Guess who is there to take lessons๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: LIVE: Peter Obi Interacts With Nigerians On X: Hosted By Parallel Facts by Goodnewsforlife: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
DesChyko:
Meanwhile, there was a caught.

Guess who is there to take lessons๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
heโ€™s there to burst una lies tomorrow

U igbos are evil so we must always watch u

(1) (Reply)

Rufia Oseni Condemned Tinubu For His Hypocrisy, Irresponsibility And Dishonesty / Ododo Makes Appointments On First Day In Office As Kogi Governor / Anambra Rerun: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah's Former Party, Ypp Floors Apga In Nnewi& Orumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.