Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian (2783 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Okoroawusa: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Objectivist04:

I am 100% sure you wouldn't have said this if she has converted from Christianity to Islam
You have sympathy for Islam due to APC ,
I know you inside out
For you to say this then you don't really know me.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by chidexleo: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2023
May God be praised. Congratulation
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by benzypher(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2023
jmoore:

No difference? Comparing Allah akBOMB to Christianity?

Even blind people can tell the difference. Just that some of you are allergic to the truth.

oga, both of them have the blood of innocents on their palms. read on;
1. the crusades
2. the spanish inquisition
3. the papacy-battle of the popes

...you'll realize they the same, just that they are at different stages
-one at a decline (thus becoming less rigid to be more appealing).
-one at a plateau (thus using both the iron fist and baby gloves to prevent their inevitable decline)
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Spewing rubbish at your age.I'm a Muslim not because my parents are or any form of external Influence.It my logical reasoning and my faculty no.6.
I'm proud to be a Muslim kiss.
Couldntfigurean:
If not that Islam encourages killing for Apostasy,Many Muslims would have left
Many are scared of being stoned to death as it states in the Quran

Nobody is a Muslim out of his own free will,they must have be conquered or forced
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by OmoFiditi: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Person wey sell him dog buy monkey the thing wey get hairs still dey him house...She just exchanged one Absolute religion for the other other...no difference

Abokey you are pained.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by johnog4sure: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
Jump from one stupid religion to another
hahaha Wicked comment
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Svoboda(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Theres a lot of indigenous fulani christians in the north. The Anglican church has one or two fulani bishops in its fold.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Quranisforfools: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2023
You don't judge a religion by the actions of its followers.

You judge by the moral standards of the central foundational figure of the religion and whether or not he was a hypocrite or a bad person.

In other words, a bad Christian doesn't mean a bad Christ.

In order to prove the latter, you would have to objectively and independently establish why you hold such a belief.

benzypher:

oga, both of them have the blood of innocents on their palms. read on;
1. the crusades
2. the spanish inquisition
3. the papacy-battle of the popes

...you'll realize they the same, just that they are at different stages
-one at a decline (thus becoming less rigid to be more appealing).
-one at a plateau (thus using both the iron fist and baby gloves to prevent their inevitable decline)
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by drlateef: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2023
Quranisforfools:
This kind of news always gladdens my soul

How do you feel when you see igbo women reading Quran with beautiful rendition? Many of you are completely ignorant. Islam has taken over the whole igbo land silently.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Quranisforfools: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2023
drlateef:

How do you feel when you see igbo women reading Quran with beautiful rendition? Many of you are completely ignorant.

I feel nothing because they are reciting nonsense in a language which they don't even understand.

Even in the largest MOOslim country on earth, most of the people don't even understand what the koran is saying.

Islam has taken over the whole igbo land silently.

I have lived in Igbo land for most of my life and I can tell that you're either drunk from camel urine or a first class, hell bound liar, like a particular Arabian false child rapist "prophet"
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Abee79(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2023
Freedom of thought and association!
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Smkal(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

Nobody is a Muslim out of his own free will,they must have be conquered or forced
pls stop saying what you don't know, there are many Muslims out there like me who prefer to die as Muslims and enter hell than die as Christians
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by terrezo2002(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2023
LikeAking:

As she don become Christian is now a millionaire?
Christianity is not about money, but about living the true life of God.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by LikeAking: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2023
terrezo2002:

Christianity is not about money, but about living the true life of God.

Forget that thing.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by ProphetofOdin: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Hope she's not living in the core north sha

We have a family friend that is Fulani and she is a Christian based in Yola. Make una dey try to travel round the country.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by terrezo2002(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Forget that thing.

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Ikaeniyan0: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2023
ProphetofOdin:

We have a family that is Fulani and she is a Christian based in Yola. Make una dey try to travel round the country.
She was a muslim before becoming a christian.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by LikeAking: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2023
terrezo2002:

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Forget that thing.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by ProphetofOdin: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
She was a muslim before becoming a christian.

Nope. Her dad was the convert. He was a doctor and converted to Christianity even before he got married.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by CaptainAyub: 10:21am On Jan 01
Couldntfigurean:

Nobody is a Muslim out of his own free will,they must have been conquered or forced
True,if Islam stops killing for apostasy,the religion will empty
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by DDIA: 11:24am On Jan 01
angry
Zonefree:
She has seen the Light.
Abi a wonderful Christian penis converted her ?
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by DDIA: 11:26am On Jan 01
Couldntfigurean:
If not that Islam encourages killing as punishment for Apostasy,Many Muslims would have left the religion

You mean Jeon was conquered? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu, Invite Prof. Barth Nnaji To Be The Federal Minister Of Power. / Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? / Almajiri - 10 Million Kids Beg In The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.