Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu (24911 Views)

Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' / Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Mansa6: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
See the idiot talking about constitution. We have a constitution and INEC did the rubbish they did in the last election and got away with it?

Well, whether you like it or not, Sim has presented the budget and the 'family meeting' has approved it. You and your lots doing 'town hall' meeting can keep wailing.

If you rejoice when injustice favours you, make sure you also rejoice when it doesn't favour you. Don't complain.

Gov Fubara is doing well...but again....

Just because your preferred candidate lost in an election doesn't mean the election was rubbish....

....this laughable sentiment spread by the crook,Peter Obi,needs to be blotted out from our system...the lying machine,in my view, should even be arrested...

How do you win a presidential election by rigging and winning in your own region ONLYThe other parts of the country NO SEND YOU... look at his dismal results in the West and North..yet he won the General Presidential election...

...some of you really need mental evaluation to grow up...
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Inosky(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Dey play. That's how they're going to be ranting till 4 years passes, and rivers will finally boot them out to exile
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by GreatOchuks: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
go to school and get an education
Don't waste your youth
Mr Man shut up your face and go offline, you are talking absolute trash , your Education (if truly you have any) is a total waste ...

So Buhari should continue ruling Nigeria from Daura while Tinubu sits redundant in Aso Rock because he supported Jagaban?

Just go offline, you are thinking upside down

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by GreatOchuks: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2023
BondRiv:

Keep quiet. Enough with [/b]the Lagos is not Rivers State[b] jingle. Was it not his godfather Wike that put him there? When Wike handpicked him and got him through the election, where were you? Yenyenyen. As if you know anything about politics. If you want to reject godfatherism, reject it from the outset. Which is what Fubara should have done. I dislike hypocrites.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ be like that slang pain you reach bone o

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by jamesversion: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Family meeting bah?

jez dey play dey go!
cool

You chop 10 years ban?

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by GreatOchuks: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2023
peterboro:
WHICH CRISIS IN RIVERS PDP.

You don't even know how to justify the stupidity of you and your confused and selfish group.

Secondly, you talking about your love for Tunibu for appointing a Rivers son as a minister..as one the reason for your useless decision of defection.

SEE MUMU TALK. Keep loving him oo...

Law maker with an empty skull.

The Excuse shock me , Imagine saying that a whole 27 House of Assembly members had to defect to APC from PDP because Tinubu who's in APC appointed their son Wike who's still in PDP ,,, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I will love to see him recant this line in the witness box in a High Court

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Bluntemperor: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2023
vanbonattel:
Amaewhule should go and sit down on a dustbin. That's where he belongs. They shouldn't disturb my governor from delivering his democracy dividends.
Rivers is not Lagos. We detest godfathers here.

Who is this,gaan?
You don't understand the rules and you talk just because your party has no say ,in Rivers State!
It's people like you that is always adding fuel to the πŸ”₯ fire in Rivers State but why?
Rivers no be Lagos,just as they said 3- years before ' Edo no be Lagos ' now those who said it then,are gerrymandering and visiting those they had earlier slander.eg.Oshiomole didn't do anything ' but are now saying ' Oshimole-is the Pillar of Edo Politics'
What a contradiction?
Let's Rivers State enjoy the Peace,for God sake!
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by GreatOchuks: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2023
okezuoemmanue:
Why I blame Simi on this is that, Wike fought single handedly to make him governor. He became governor through godfatherism. Before Simi's own eyes, he saw how Wike was manipulating so many people and institutions just to make sure Simi became governor of RVs. Without Woke, would Simi have become governor?
If Simi doesn't like to be controlled,he should have contested and tested his popularity in rivers state from other parties or buying PDP part forms and not selected by Woke.
It is hard for him to bite the finger that nursed him and I think it's too early. He should have taken more time to win the peoples/ political heavy weights minds b4 unleashing his armouries

Every Politician was manipulated and sponsored by Somebody , it didn't make them slaves .

Now what you are trying to say now , is that Sim should fold his hands and allow Wike to continue calling all the shots , ruling Rivers State from Abuja , appointing all the appointees and collecting steady 25 percent plus from the State's revenue constantly.

Is that what you are really saying?

2 Likes

Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by IfnobeGod20: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

I hope you will have no problem when Tinubu demolishes the National assembly and rules with Yoruba senators that suspend any senator not from the SW
But the assembly was set ablaze by hooligans when the said 27 former lawmakers wanted to impeached the governor. The news is every where. The governor is justified to have demolished it. If Tinubu demolished the National Assembly, he would not be justified. This is the difference.

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by jogojogo: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2023
vanbonattel:
Amaewhule should go and sit down on a dustbin. That's where he belongs. They shouldn't disturb my governor from delivering his democracy dividends.

Rivers is not Lagos. We detest godfathers here.
That's why you will never produce a president despite your contribution to the nation. You must stoop to rise
Loyalty made Jonathan rose
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by BondRiv: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Lame duck.

Go and take your breakfast from Wike and attack him here. Shameless mole.
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by ufuosman(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2023
Dey play
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Gajagojo: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

But the assembly was set ablaze by hooligans when the said 27 former lawmakers wanted to impeached the governor. The news is every where. The governor is justified to have demolished it. If Tinubu demolished the National Assembly, he would not be justified. This is the difference.
So there is scarcity of hoodlums in Abuja?
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Gajagojo: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2023
GreatOchuks:

Mr Man shut up your face and go offline, you are talking absolute trash , your Education (if truly you have any) is a total waste ...

So Buhari should continue ruling Nigeria from Daura while Tinubu sits redundant in Aso Rock because he supported Jagaban?

Just go offline, you are thinking upside down
. Go to school

You talk and reason like a hoodlum
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Gajagojo: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Validated:

No SW person be he president, lord, living, dead, resurrected,etc has the balls to demolish the NASS.
When you try to impeach a SW President you will find out
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Gajagojo: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Mansa6:

What exactly did the DSS try to do?..
do your research
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Mansa6: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
do your research

Mumu juvenile...

When you know nothing,you Shut up..
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by GreatOchuks: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
. Go to school

You talk and reason like a hoodlum
The exams I have passed and certificates I have bagged ,,, even if they give you free expo , with this your upside down thinking you will still fail the exams .

Go play with sand, you don't know a thing about anything
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Gajagojo: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2023
GreatOchuks:

The exams I have passed and certificates I have bagged ,,, even if they give you free expo , with this your upside down thinking you will still fail the exams .

Go play with sand, you don't know a thing about anything

If you were educated you would not talk of exams as a measure of education
Your mind is small.
This is an anonymous forum.
Any fool can come here to make any claim
Saying that rubbish comes from a place of insecurity

Do you know how many PhDs I have supervised? You don't
Like I said any idiot can claim online to have scored 400 in JAMB
IT is an unverifiable claim. Without evidence it is a claim that confirms you lack wisdom
The only available evidence is your intellectual output here
You talk like a hoodlum with no home training. That is easily verifiable
You claim to have passed exams and don't know when to use the conditional tense

WOULD.

not

WILL

You are a dolt

You cannot even write English properly
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2023
jamesversion:

You chop 10 years ban?
Yes oo!
based on who I be!
cool
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
BondRiv:

Go and take your breakfast from Wike and attack him here. Shameless mole.

LOL wene... Wike is our brother, but he's stepping on too many toes. Normally, nothing will happen to him based on Rumeme/PH parols, but what he's doing will cause deep crisis/enemity between us and the riverine folks. Again, this is not a breakfast thing as we can never be hungry, it's about being patriotic to rivers state. We've had too many issues in the state to now repeat it all over again due to selfishness. Just a friendly advise.
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by IfnobeGod20: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

So there is scarcity of hoodlums in Abuja?
Please tell Abuja hoodlums yo go and attack the National Assembly.
Please did you even know the meat of the quarrel at all or you're just commenting for fun. The Rivers House of Assembly was planning to impeached the governor and that informed hoodlums attacking the assembly and setting it ablazed. Please was there any attempt to impeach Tinubu that will inform hoodlums attacking National Assembly? Why do you people refused to apply common sense in a simple scenario? Well, I am not surprised at all, everything is all about politics to you people.
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Gajagojo: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please tell Abuja hoodlums yo go and attack the National Assembly.
Please did you even know the meat of the quarrel at all or you're just commenting for fun. The Rivers House of Assembly was planning to impeached the governor and that informed hoodlums attacking the assembly and setting it ablazed. Please was there any attempt to impeach Tinubu that will inform hoodlums attacking National Assembly? Why do you people refused to apply common sense in a simple scenario? Well, I am not surprised at all, everything is all about politics to you people.
First try to.impeach Tinubu
They will appear
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by TrumpDonald2: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mansa6:

Gov Fubara is doing well...but again....

Just because your preferred candidate lost in an election doesn't mean the election was rubbish....

....this laughable sentiment spread by the crook,Peter Obi,needs to be blotted out from our system...the lying machine,in my view, should even be arrested...

How do you win a presidential election by rigging and winning in your own region ONLYThe other parts of the country NO SEND YOU... look at his dismal results in the West and North..yet he won the General Presidential election...

...some of you really need mental evaluation to grow up...

Well, so far so good, we already know those who needs mental evaluation.
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Mansa6: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Well, so far so good, we already know those who needs mental evaluation.

"we already know those who needs mental evaluation."...

You can always tell backward ones..
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by TrumpDonald2: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mansa6:

"we already know those who needs mental evaluation."...
You can always tell backward ones..
https://www.nairaland.com/7944348/25k-monthly-15m-nigerians-tax#127540212
This is how to identify those who needs mental evaluation.
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Mansa6: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

https://www.nairaland.com/7944348/25k-monthly-15m-nigerians-tax#127540212

This is how to identify those who needs mental evaluation.

Are you a school dropout
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by Myhusband(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Laurene:
which redmi phone is cheap and which phone are you using?

the one the Eldest son of your father can't afford
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by TrumpDonald2: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mansa6:

Are you a school dropout

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You just proved you need mental evaluation. I won't reply you again. Silence is best...
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by franugo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
favor914:
Please Just speak for yourself, that you may never prosper in Nigeria in your lifetime.

You're duly ignored
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by GreatOchuks: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Gajagojo:

If you were educated you would not talk of exams as a measure of education
Your mind is small.
This is an anonymous forum.
Any fool can come here to make any claim
Saying that rubbish comes from a place of insecurity

Do you know how many PhDs I have supervised? You don't
Like I said any idiot can claim online to have scored 400 in JAMB
IT is an unverifiable claim. Without evidence it is a claim that confirms you lack wisdom
The only available evidence is your intellectual output here
You talk like a hoodlum with no home training. That is easily verifiable
You claim to have passed exams and don't know when to use the conditional tense

WOULD.

not

WILL

You are a dolt

You cannot even write English properly
Like I said , go play with sand , you think upside down
Re: Ehie Edison Has Been Holding Family Meetings, His Decisions Null, Void - Amaewhu by IfnobeGod20: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

First try to.impeach Tinubu
They will appear
But for now nobody has attempted to do so, that's the difference. Stop commenting out of point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekau: See What A Blogger Ayourb Wrote In 2014 Vs 2016 / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners / Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.