Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings (614 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16am On Dec 18, 2023
'They swore under oath' 😳 read more https://trib.al/kYsgFRB

Re: Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2023
🤣 I am yet to see a mentally sound human attending that church.Their doctrines are so bizarre that I wonder if it's the God we know that they worship.
The atmosphere of the church is a perfect ground for incestuous relationships like this.
This church of lunatics has caused the avoidable deaths of accident victims and chronically sick people,due to their demented extremist doctrine of avoiding all forms of contact with blood which include blood transfusions.The unfortunate religious fools will die due to refusal to blood transfusion and other fools will tag it God's will.
Lol! These religious lunatics are very argumentative, always trying to win people over but never visiting other churches, very fanatical about their doctrines.
No wonder Russia in times past declared them an extremist group and persecuted them very well.

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

🤣 I am yet to see a mentally sound human attending that church.Their doctrines are so bizarre that I wonder if it's the God we know that they worship.
The atmosphere of the church is a perfect ground for incestuous relationships like this.
This church of lunatics has caused the avoidable deaths of accident victims and chronically sick people,due to their demented extremist doctrine of avoiding all forms of contact with blood which include blood transfusions.The unfortunate religious fools will die due to refusal to blood transfusion and other fools will tag it God's will.
Lol! These religious lunatics are very argumentative, always trying to win people over but never visiting other churches, very fanatical about their doctrines.
No wonder Russia in times past declared them an extremist group and persecuted them very well.

Succinctly said. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Succinctly said. wink
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah’s Witness Reveals Her Parents Were Siblings by GboyegaD(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

When you don't understand something, it is very normal for you to draw such conclusions; however, it doesn't necessarily depict wisdom.
That said, let people decide what works for them and not you trying to help them make their decision.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Plz! / Affordable Daycare /creche Close To You / Five Useful Tips On Money Management For Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.