Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. (246 Views)

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) / Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by angelEmade: 5:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Sounds like a joke right?
No it's not.
And why is this in the politics section? Let's find out.
As Nigerians we are smart. I have been doing a lot of research on the topic.
Top countries in the world in terms of military, economy and political might makes their own fighter jets or at least, collaborate with other countries to make one.
Nigeria has the potential to start exporting high quality fighter jets to other African countries and countries outside Africa.
Getting enough engineering graduates and professors together shouldn't be very difficult either. The return from selling just one 6th gen fighter plane could cover the cost of the whole program. The Nigerian military do not have to look outside to get their war crafts and we truly deserve to live up to our insignia...giant of Africa.
Focus would be on stealth, advanced radar, coordination with drones and other planes, water landing/diving, Super sonic speeds, ability to enter the exosphere (first layer of space), ability to kill satellites, ability to self-fly back to base if pilot is knocked out, electronic warfare capabilities, AI for intense aerial fights where human capabilities can't simply keepup and an inter-continental range with one or no refuel.
These are not pipe dreams. Willing to partner up ...lawyers, engineers, financiers, just chat me up. I am willing to discuss my blueprints.❤️

Re: Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by TimeMachine2: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Whatever cheap grass you onto must be really strong.

2 Likes

Re: Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by CooldipoMPS: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Impossibility is nothing.....this is not high on our priority though!

1 Like

Re: Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by k777(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Good thinking, well done 👏

1 Like

Re: Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by Lovemeharder(f): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2023
Nice.
Re: Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by Lanretoye(m): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2023
E get some kind sleeping positions wey dey cause these kind of dreams,people wey encourage us to take light food before sleeping self know wetin dem dey talk.you cant take akpu shortly before sleeping and expect that your dreams will not be complex.

you need a motivational speaker,these are the kind goals they set for you but they themselves will never score one.
Re: Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by Olokolobo: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2023
weeds. You want to build a multi billion dollars jet with the most useless currency in Africa, naira.

1 Like

Re: Join Me, Let's Start Building 6th Gen. Fighter Planes In Nigeria. by worldclass68(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2023
I seriously wanted to be given this or 50 HMG as my project in physics practical class back in the uni...
Thank God say I no use my hand put myself for trouble... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Vs Lion Sizes: The ‘big Cat Rivalry / Free Latest Aviator Predictor App Download 2024 - LATEST AVIATOR PREDICTOR / Join The Tech Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.