Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike (18842 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Monarch Urges Politicians Not To Drag Military Into Ethnic War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by NaijaNaWaa: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Bobo don dey calm down small small
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
27 lawmakers will lose their seats?.dey play.you people should stop playing this losing type of politics,fubara is naked with all his commissioners resigning and with over 2/3 of the members of rivers assembly against him.it looks to you that wike is staggering abi?,e go shock una.only those that believed obi will win the last election can believe fubara will defeat wike on this one.out of hypocrisy,some people will just be swimming against the tide.politics is different from business administration.

You keep sounding like wike is God. So because he helped Sim, the governor can't rule in peace again. The same Wike was helped by Mama Peace to become governor but atlast he betrayed her and Odili. So he shouldn't act like he owns the state. His arrogance is becoming overbearing.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by badoh(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

No peace for the wicked. Simi Fubara will be a big fool if he is deceived for the second time again.

This same scenario played out sometime ago,we know how it ended.

Bullies like Wike understands only violence.

How can one man appoint more than 90 percent of another man's cabinet. That is not godfather but subjecting a governor to slavery.

A governor that can't drink water without reporting to his master is a useless governor.
Simi can decide to be free now,or remain a slave forever.
If Fubara was not also hungry for power, why did he allow Wike to choose commissioners for him? If he wasn't comfortable with the arrangement as at that time, why didn't he reject the idea or allow Wike to pick someone else as Governorship candidate. I have always said it that people should stop supporting these politicians, they are the same. Can Fubara swear that he hasn't taken a dime from government fund apart from his salary and allowances while he was a commissioner? The same Obaseki that fought Oshiomole is now also trying to impose someone that'll be loyal to him.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Willie2015: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2023
chiagozien:
Rivers is not yoruba land.

Mumu man want to become Lord like Yoruba god called Tinubu.

D same Tinubu is the President of all tribes in Nigeria from

SS..SE...SW...NE..NW..NC..

He who Jah bless...No man can curse...
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Soulsymbol99: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2023
Has Wike gone soft? grin
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Drefaithful(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Baba don learn the hard way
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by koning: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2023
Wike is a greedy bastard. 56 years, but looks 70.

The money wey him de chase no dey show for him body....what does he need it for?!.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by ravensckar(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2023
johnog4sure:
Nigerians are stupid! I am without any doubt convinced that Most Nigerians of this generation are suffering from cognitive dissonance and acute panophobia. How can you be taking sides in the Wike/Fubara feud when they publicly claimed they are fighting over sharing ratio, of task payers money. Both of them ought to be in prison with the magnitude of evidence against them. But the people are too stupid, fooolish, corrupt and confused bunch of spineless beings..The people always forget that governors are number 1 public SERVANT they are not the boss/rulers. put them where they belong!
Welcome to Nigeria; a country where the oppressed always sing praises of their oppressors. Do you think this country became so terrible overnight? It's as a result of the foolery of the populace and the inherent idiocy that is ingrained in our DNA. angry angry

Even if Buhari and Tinubu fights tomorrow, trust me the masses will take sides and be ready to kill one another on their behalf (rather than stone them both to death for the series of atrocious decisions and misrule). You see this country, forget it, it's long gone. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Judolisco(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2023
OmoFiditi:
LOL... Wike your time is up. Make peace with that reality. You are now a mere appointee.
bro na naija u dey oh... I remember some people bragging 4 years ago dat hope uzodinma won't win in imo state because ihedioha was unjustly removed of which they are right..... Everybody was expecting ihedioha to run again.... He didn't he pulled out... Uzodinma won all d 27 local government area of d state... Nobody's time is up when it comes to politics in Nigeria except d person is dead
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Rumundele(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2023
We don't want peace again, we want problems always
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by TruthsFM: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Nobody is trick with Wike style of Approach with the political turmoil in Rivers State here. Everyone knows that Wike is an empty barrel that always rants when things aren’t on his favour. Wike has been heavily dealt with in Rivers State politics. Kudos to governor Fubara for his actions on the pro Wike lawmakers. Governor Fubara is winning the war hard.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
27 lawmakers will lose their seats?.dey play.you people should stop playing this losing type of politics,fubara is naked with all his commissioners resigning and with over 2/3 of the members of rivers assembly against him.it looks to you that wike is staggering abi?,e go shock una.only those that believed obi will win the last election can believe fubara will defeat wike on this one.out of hypocrisy,some people will just be swimming against the tide.politics is different from business administration.

Go and impeach him grin
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by godofuck231: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Hes a man child , wike is showing signs of dementia he even looks sick
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Decarbonisation: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Dont accept peace, continue fighting na...... Your end is near, overrated fu..cker!
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by evsimmigration: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Otule, you are not a river man, remove your eyes from south South and face your waste side.
A fool who does not include Peter obi in his useless narration will not make sense.
The Presidential position,you Thiefnibuu stole, let me see how Nigeria will be better,and that same Igbos will keep dominating you in your back yard and be far better than you..
Despite your marginalization you subjected,you are not better than them.Your tribe is full of evil and envy over Igbos, but Igbos don't send you.They will keep dominate you why you keep hating Peter Obi.
Check their records all over the world in Education, Sports and businesses.10000 Agbado is not equal to 1 igbo.Otule olodo, that's why see you hating Igbos for nothing.The reason why your people are the most ugly tribe in Nigeria,always black like evil.
After the civil war, you and Fulanis have been ruling Nigeria with no tangible thing to show for it.Wereas the average life of an igbo man is far better than Yoruba demons

Lanretoye:
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Bizibi(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

No peace for the wicked. Simi Fubara will be a big fool if he is deceived for the second time again.

This same scenario played out sometime ago,we know how it ended.

Bullies like Wike understands only violence.

How can one man appoint more than 90 percent of another man's cabinet. That is not godfather but subjecting a governor to slavery.

A governor that can't drink water without reporting to his master is a useless governor.
Simi can decide to be free now,or remain a slave forever.
abeg forget those men,I wont be surprise seeing both of them decamping to Apc.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by stasius: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
The same weapon politicians use to fight Nigerians is now being used by them to fight each other.
Initially it wasn't an ethnic war but one of them have now made it Ijaw versus Ikwere war. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I love it. This way the people's mind will be twisted as usual and they will start taking sides causing division and more discordance.

It is good. The tool you use against the masses will be used against you too sooner than later. Everyone is learning.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by TheOgaBoss: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
commissioners are not difficult to replace, besides they were all wikes men, so he was essentially sorrounded by traitors. his only problem is the H.O.S.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by dhope: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
Ure right on the comparism of Obi supporters with Fubara sympathizers. It goes to tell you we still have people left in this country who still have good morals to stand for what is "just and right". I wonder why any right thinking person will believe wike is doing right thing. It is because of pple like you that Nigeria is backward like this. Imagine urself in the position of Fubara, you don't carry any weight before state house of assembly, and ur cabinet member too are taking instructions from slave master in Abuja and ure just a figure head. When they clear treasury finish, it is ur name that newspaper will carry and who knows who's coming next to hunt you with EFCC. Everyone can't sell his soul for money and live without basic life principle
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by adecz: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
⭕️⭕️For a man like Wike to be talking peace,
means that he has discovered that those
House of assembly decampees have lost
out by law❗️❗️❗️

His lawyers must have advised him that
they have shot themselves in the foot.

So what he probably wants is to dialogue
and insist that part of the conditions for
peace is that the law maker's decamping
should be considered null and void and
the initial status quo anté should be
maintained.

The governor should accept peace moves
but insist that the law makers are out by
their own hands🤚🤚🤚🤚
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Lanretoye(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
evsimmigration:
Otule, you are not a river man, remove your eyes from south South and face your waste side.
A fool who does not include Peter obi in his useless narration will not make sense.
The Presidential position,you Thiefnibuu stole, let me see how Nigeria will be better,and that same Igbos will keep dominating you in your back yard and be far better than you..
Despite your marginalization you subjected,you are not better than them.Your tribe is full of evil and envy over Igbos, but Igbos don't send you.They will keep dominate you why you keep hating Peter Obi.
Check their records all over the world in Education, Sports and businesses.10000 Agbado is not equal to 1 igbo.Otule olodo, that's why see you hating Igbos for nothing.The reason why your people are the most ugly tribe in Nigeria,always black like evil.
After the civil war, you and Fulanis have been ruling Nigeria with no tangible thing to show for it.Wereas the average life of an igbo man is far better than Yoruba demons

what does you blody stark illeterate know,by the way,who sought your inconsequential opinion on political issues?.when they start hitting you from left right and center then foolish people like yoy will be shouthing tribalism.shameless old pig.
If this is hpw you can contribute to the issue on ground,i wonder how you manage to attend you your family issues.useless societal menace.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Spiff20(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Always talking like a secondary school dropout.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Christistruth03: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
money121:
Lamba grin grin

This is a great News Cartoon Artist he really passed the real Message
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by PrinceOfLagos: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
They've humbled this werey 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Christistruth03: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
OmoFiditi:
LOL... Wike your time is up. Make peace with that reality. You are now a mere appointee.

Remember Ihedioha
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Kam2021: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
See them shouting, when you expected him to shout,Wike shock una,leavingthe ungrateful ones to showthemselves.Thats why he will always be ahead of his opponents.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by APOPTOSIS: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
I don't want Peace.
Peace is for the weak.
Troubles make me stronger.
The Idiot dey find Peace 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thought Wike never listens to anyone.
He has always made people 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by DOM7: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
See this loose mouth! You distroyed all the ladders you used to climb up, Ameachi,PDP and many people you insulted now that you are coming down no ladder for you, even your wife is not happy with you,PDP and APC majority are not happy with you so stop claiming God and i too know.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by izubext007: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
" my team and I " undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by viodemus: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Rubbish ladder.

Someone else will bring a more stable ladder and a motorized lift that is stable and can take more weight at one time.

WeakK, you get luck say fubara still soft small. Imagine a hard nose fubara, he will treat wike like how wike treated Amaechi.

There will not be two number 1s of rivers at a time.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by robosky02(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
EngrKemp:

Yes,
The lawmakers v lost their seats.
Imagine the former speaker trying to impeach the governor so he can be governor..
Just imagine nonsense

The most rediculous part is that

While trying to throw away the water and the baby they ended up throwing away the water and themselves.

While the one the call baby is still on ground

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by OmoFiditi: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Remember Ihedioha

Tell Wike to bribe the Supreme Court Judges, Gov. Fubara will bribe higher, he holds the yam and the knife.
Two can play the game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection Of Biafra –monarch - Radio Niger Delta. / Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements / Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.