Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia (12117 Views)

Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Expanse2020(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Na wapọ
That region eehhn them go Sha make front page with bad painting..
The tenant carry
Shioma, Ọgbọnna, Oha,and Joy...shey she wan go cook them ni.. Abi no be vegetable the write mentioned
Ndiala on the way
🏃🏃🏃

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Benwallt(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2023
It's a normal thing there. Those children are mixing very well inside the pot of ofe'nsala as we speak.

Cannibalism has come to stay in the southeast

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Scarrr: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Cursed ppl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Women doing this height of evil to another woman?
When caught, no fuckin mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by porthouse7(f): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2023
Sirheny007:
I can bet two skulls from Ogun state that the kidnapper woman is from Isuochi.
They're notorious for kidnap and child trafficking.
grin
escape to Lagos tribe
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by NOwazobia: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2023
One crime very common among the Igbos.

In Nigeria, Crimes are ethnically skewed.

3 Likes

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by izubext007: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2023
Abians are known for child trafficking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by desolute: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2023
Wish they had photos of the so called tenant kidnappers, it would have gone a long way in apprehending them. I pray those kids are found safe.
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Evolutionism: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Crime and all form of Vices are always a booming and blossom business in a failed and evil society.

As usual, The beings at the bottom of the food chain will feel the impact the most.

Happy New Week.
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by kweensheba: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2023
This is serious.

The devil is really on the prowl.

One must be very security conscious.
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by bigfoot79(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2023
I hope some of the children know their parents' mobile number
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by CJStarz: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Old story
No,my sister.
Very recent development.
Heard the mothers' voices on radio station today.
So heartbreaking.
May those children be found in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Trustedpronet: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
That is why parent should not allow their children be long throat or long throat themselves

Parents should always teach their children to not trust anyone.

This works.
Parents should also not allow their children to be close with spinsters or bachelors or youth living alone.

Because if the tenant had children with them they won't be able to steal.

Parents should also teach their children that strangers can also be elders and respect for strangers is not necessary. A lot of elderly people, pregnant women, disabled and nursing mothers are kidnappers.

My friend was kidnapped after he helped a pregnant woman. Not knowing the bag he wanted to help her with was juju and he was hypnotized till he got into den of the kidnappers. How he survived na movie and Gods mercy.

Kidnappers has not race, tribe, feature or look.

Be ware

How possible to teach your children in face me I face you homes. You can't control such attraction is seductive somehow. Children likes gift and adults also fall for gift. Why are grown up ladies seduced by guys with financial strength?

1 Like

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Mosba: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2023
Danger signal:
Abductors were cooking and serving her children food and giving them other gifts from the day they packed into the compound.
Once a neigbour started showing more love to my kids than myself I stepped in immediately. Una too like free meals

1 Like

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Chetas81(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2023
ANYTHING POSSIBLE UNDER FOREIGN RELIGION,IF WE STICK TO OUR NATIVES RELIGION, THERE WON'T BE ANY CRIMINALS ACTIVITY, NO OFFEND NO SORRY
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Trustedpronet:

How possible to teach your children in face me I face you homes. You can't control such attraction is seductive somehow. Children likes gift and adults also fall for gift. Why are grown up ladies seduced by guys with financial strength?

If tell a child to not collect things from anyone. Just say thank you. Tell the person your mommy say you should not collect it.
If the person gives the parent. As a parent throw it away in front of the kids. This shows that it is dangerous. They will learn that and adapt to it.

If not from collecting sweets, they will collect money and if you have girls they will be lured easily and sexualized.

They need to understand that they can do without free things. And trust only you as a parent.

They will respect you.
As a parent in front of you kids reject some gifts. To teach them some things.

They will have this till adulthood.

Face I face you or not.

I never eat in my friends house till I was over 20. I was thought so.
Parents of my friends were very pleased because I was able to reject food and it avoided see finish. If you cook I won't reduce your food. You won't be scared of me coming to your house or cooking in your house

1 Like

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Trustedpronet: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

If tell a child to not collect things from anyone. Just say thank you. Tell the person your mommy say you should not collect it.
If the person gives the parent. As a parent throw it away in front of the kids. This shows that it is dangerous. They will learn that and adapt to it.

If not from collecting sweets, they will collect money and if you have girls they will be lured easily and sexualized.

They need to understand that they can do without free things. And trust only you as a parent.

They will respect you.
As a parent in front of you kids reject some gifts. To teach them some things.

They will have this till adulthood.

Face I face you or not.

I never eat in my friends house till I was over 20. I was thought so.
Parents of my friends were very pleased because I was able to reject food and it avoided see finish. If you cook I won't reduce your food. You won't be scared of me coming to your house or cooking in your house

Fighting temptation...lol
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Brugo(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2023
Ndi developer

She probably sold them to a baby making factory.
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by aguyph: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2023
you are a big fool , things nonsense conversation happened in 2019, while the ESN you mentioned here was formed in 2020.
On December 12, 2020, Kanu announced the formation of the Eastern Security Network (ESN), a regional security force, which he said it purpose is to flush out bandits and illegal forest occupants that always clash with farmers in Biafra land.

ElohimShenRa:
Na wa ooo.

That Universal Law of Karma is indeed very powerful.

In 2019, I was at a beer parlor at Ojodu-Berger drinking beer with a friend. On the table was an Igbo guy called Tony (who was deported from Germany after serving time in prison - as I was later told by the friend who invited me to the beer parlor).

So we got talking, and I said I have only been to about 17 States in Nigeria (mostly in the North) and I would love to visit Portharcourt one day because I have never been there before.

Tony said what about the South East? I told him I have not been there and so he said if I ever visit Anambra, I would never want to come back to Lagos.

I kept quiet for a moment, and my spirit began to minister to me gently.

I should go to Anambra so that your vacuous people can infect me with their generational virus of gri-gri & gra-gra?

I should go to Anambra so that your wicked women can kill me like they kill their husbands just to become landladies?

I should go to Anambra so that ESN or UGM can kidnap me and dismember my body parts at Okija Shrine for their money rituals?

I should go to Anambra so that your demonic & uncultured youths can kidnap me, strip me n-aked, gazette my buttocks on on a flat table and begin to pump their defective semen into my anus like they do to their siblings at home?

I should go to Anambra so that your cannibalistic village chiefs & elders can kidnap me, dismember my body parts, cook & roast them to celebrate their New Yam Festival - like they do to all strangers?

My spirit rounded up the ministering by asking me that, if Anambra was truly an Eldorado or Paradise like this nonentity was preachin about, how come he is in Lagos?

How come his belligerent & ungrateful parasites of a people keep boarding their Ekene Dili Chukwu and Young Shall Grow Luxurious Buses to flee from their cursed lands and migrate into our PromiseLand in the Southwest - ever flowing with milk & honey?

It is no wonder their forebears coveted Lagos sotey dem mobilize their ragtag Biafran army of cockroaches to commandeer Lagos until Olusegun Obasanjo and his gallant soldiers obliterated them at Benin/Ore.

I have told my nieces and family friends in Ijebu that any one of them that brings a flat-headed Igbo home to introduce as her suitor; Na 16-barreled Shakabula (Ibon Elenu Merindinlogun) I go take shatter their skulls including their suitors in the presence of family gathering.

You think the Universal Law that is dealing with them copiously in the South East is a coincidence? Never!

As you make your bed, so you must lie in it. You can never sow guava and expect to reap or harvest pineapple.

This is the reason tragedy, calamity & misfortunes keep swallowing them up in their cursed land by the minutes.

Now, to all the good & patriotic people of Nigeria, on this Monday Morning and throughout the rest of the year, it shall be well with you and your family members.

But as for those who are always waiting for tragedy to happen in Nigeria, so that they can jubilate & celebrate just like their forebears have done since 1966, well, December will wrap them and their crime-infested families like mats into the beyond in the name of AHUZUZIYAH - The Lord of Heaven & Earth.

2 Likes

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Justkatty(f): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2023
Not again na embarassed
What exactly is this world turning into hmmmm
I pray God to take charge.
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by unmask: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2023
We can all see why slave trade thrived in Nigeria. The slavers just helped us monetise a venture we had started long ago
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Jewessgratitud3: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2023
CJStarz:

No,my sister.
Very recent development.
Heard the mothers' voices on radio station today.
So heartbreaking.
May those children be found in Jesus Name.

Oh really? It now looked like one story that happened early this year where new tenants kidnapped three children in the guise to go and buy them snacks like they used to do.

Amen may they be found alive.

1 Like

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Dybala11(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Na wa ooo.

In 2019, I was at a beer parlor at Ojodu-Berger drinking beer with a friend. On the table was an Igbo guy called Tony (who was deported from Germany after serving time in prison - as I was later told by the friend who invited me to the beer parlor).

So we got talking, and I said I have only been to about 17 States in Nigeria (mostly in the North) and I would love to visit Portharcourt one day because I have never been there before.

Tony said what about the South East? I told him I have not been there and so he said if I ever visit Anambra, I would never want to come back to Lagos.

I should go to Anambra so that your vacuous people can infect me with their generational virus of gri-gri & gra-gra?

I should go to Anambra so that your wicked women can kill me like they kill their husbands just to become landladies?

I should go to Anambra so that ESN or UGM can kidnap me and dismember my body parts at Okija Shrine for their money rituals?

I should go to Anambra so that your demonic & uncultured youths can kidnap me, strip me n-aked, gazette my buttocks on on a flat table and begin to pump their defective semen into my anus like they do to their siblings at home?

I should go to Anambra so that your cannibalistic village chiefs & elders can kidnap me, dismember my body parts, cook & roast them to celebrate their New Yam Festival - like they do to all strangers?

My spirit rounded up the ministering by asking me that, if Anambra was truly an Eldorado or Paradise like this nonentity was preachin about, how come he is in Lagos?

How come his belligerent & ungrateful parasites of a people keep boarding their Ekene Dili Chukwu and Young Shall Grow Luxurious Buses to flee from their cursed lands and migrate into our PromiseLand in the Southwest - ever flowing with milk & honey?

It is no wonder their forebears coveted Lagos sotey dem mobilize their ragtag Biafran army of cockroaches to commandeer Lagos until Olusegun Obasanjo and his gallant soldiers obliterated them at Benin/Ore.

I have told my nieces and family friends in Ijebu that any one of them that brings a flat-headed Igbo home to introduce as her suitor; Na 16-barreled Shakabula (Ibon Elenu Merindinlogun) I go take shatter their skulls including their suitors in the presence of family gathering.

You think the Universal Law that is dealing with them copiously in the South East is a coincidence? Never!

As you make your bed, so you must lie in it. You can never sow guava and expect to reap or harvest pineapple.

This is the reason tragedy, calamity & misfortunes keep swallowing them up in their cursed land by the minutes.

Now, to all the good & patriotic people of Nigeria, on this Monday Morning and throughout the rest of the year, it shall be well with you and your family members.

But as for those who are always waiting for tragedy to happen in Nigeria, so that they can jubilate & celebrate just like their forebears have done since 1966, well, December will wrap them and their crime-infested families like mats into the beyond in the name of AHUZUZIYAH - The Lord of Heaven & Earth.
. You have said nothing in your write-up other than spewing ethnic hatred and confirming your status as a tribal bigot. Right now there is tragedy, calamity and misfortunes in all parts of the country. Boko Haram and other insurgent groups are dealing mercilessly with the North, bandits and herdsmen are also dealing with South West and the North too. The South East also have theirs in UGM and so on. If your interpretation of what's going on in the South East is what you gave above, how do you justify what's going on in the North and South West too?
The increasing poverty rates in all parts of the country is also there, the answer is staring right in your face but your bigoted mind won't allow you to see it. Leadership failure and the citizens' apathy to the situation.

2 Likes

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by hardbite(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2023
What kind of stupid talk is this?
Sirheny007:
I can bet two skulls from Ogun state that the kidnapper woman is from Isuochi.
They're notorious for kidnap and child trafficking.
grin
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by caye(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Na wa ooo.

...but this is not fair.
Evil PPL are in Yorubaland, ditto Igboland

Good PPL are also in Igboland, ditto Yorubaland.

Pls, be positive .
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Omoawoke: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Na wa ooo.

God bless you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by ShangTsung000: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Na wa ooo.

One tribal bigot spotted. You think you made sense with what you said?
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by CJStarz: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh really? It now looked like one story that happened early this year where new tenants kidnapped three children in the guise to go and buy them snacks like they used to do.

Amen may they be found alive.
Same modus operanda.
Hope someday, they will be caught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Tinububalls: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
But 8 children from Abia was kidnapped by a man from Bauchi sent by an inspector.
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by sisisioge: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
Poor people are always falling victim of this old scam! Biko keep your children in your apartment! Stop allowing them to accept food, treats or even play with adult strangers! Which kind wahala be this! Oh my goodness!

1 Like

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by VEHINTOLAR: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
Cannibalism ! So pe o ti lo,those little children have already been served as "special delicacy" pepper soup at different beer parlour joints across Alaigbo !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill / Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti / ‘Stolen’ Genitals: 2 Men Jailed 3 Months For Defamation Of Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.