Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Spending December With Only My Grandma: Burnaboy React To Wizkid, Davido Hangout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spending December With Only My Grandma: Burnaboy React To Wizkid, Davido Hangout (157 Views)

#ENDSARS Burnaboy React, Launch Billboard / Davido Hangout With His Babymama, Sophia And Their Daughter Imade In Ghana / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spending December With Only My Grandma: Burnaboy React To Wizkid, Davido Hangout by nlparrot: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOEsb1Owgo?si=uXGQReHJwt1DEjZC

Popular Nigerian singer Burna Boy has sparked reactions on social media after the hangout of his colleagues Wizkid and Davido, with his plans for 'detty' December.

The artist Burna boy was seen to have shared a video of himself clubbing after the video of Davido and Wizkid Hangout first surfaced. Also in a post on X, formerly Twitter, the self-acclaimed African Giant said for peace to reign, he would only share the festive period with his grandmother.

He captioned:
"My Grandma used to be the one crying for me to come back home, now she’s on edge every time I come back home and is already asking when I’m leaving. This is why I made “Thanks”. I’m rolling with only her this December for peace to reign”.

Netizens shared different opinions about Burna's Boy's post, with many people referring to Wizkid and Davido's recent reunion.

Source: themixhq, Instablog9ja @IG

Nlfpmod, Mynd44

Re: Spending December With Only My Grandma: Burnaboy React To Wizkid, Davido Hangout by nlparrot: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Oya nah odogwu😂

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Announcing His Debut Album Titled "God's Time Is The Best" GTTB / Bella Shmurda, OGB Recent And Others Celebrate Mohbad 28 Birthday After Death / How To Make Paper Dragon Puppet Full Tutorial! �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.