Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee (46701 Views)

BUA Cement Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Trainee Operator / Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Trainee 2020 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ThrustReverser(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11
Asayyid:
Mine changed from December to February but nothing on the status. Any idea what that imply?
What particular date in February? 12th, 13th, or what?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Ola9111: 8:37pm On Apr 11
Asayyid:
Mine changed from December to February but nothing on the status. Any idea what that imply?

Same here, February 5.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ThrustReverser(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11
Let's see how tomorrow goes. I think it's in batches, because that's how the EH was done.

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Babalolaazeez: 8:59pm On Apr 11
Nothing has change

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 9:04pm On Apr 11
Has any EH received their letter?

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by IMOHS(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11
Congratulations to everyone that has progressed to the next stage,I wish you guys success.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Hercules22: 9:10pm On Apr 11
TimiBass:

@ Hercules, for those who are yet to get an update on the Application review for GT to Application in progress, is it that it might be in bathes or otherwise ?

Reason is that, for some one us before the application status gets to application review it took time, around February.

Exxon has a recruiting standard time frame for each stage.

Two weeks for Application submission
Two months to shortlist/profile update for test
Four weeks to shortlist/profile update for interviews.

Please be advised that shortlisting is one thing and profile update is another thing. When I said GT and EH shortlisting has been completed, it isn't the same as profile update completion but a few persons are finding it difficult to comprehend my information. They have a compiled list of successful candiates and all that is left to do is to update profiles and revert.

If you check my previous posts, I told you all that something was gonna happen this week along and i gave a birds eye view about profile updates for each stage. I won't say it's in batches but profile update is in progress. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Asayyid: 9:38pm On Apr 11
16th
ThrustReverser:

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Nairasta: 10:02pm On Apr 11
ThrustReverser:

Same here 6th February. Of all dates why February?
I guess we should just move on on this recruitment.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Babalolaazeez: 7:13am On Apr 12
We go again today😅😅
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Hunter102: 7:14am On Apr 12
Babalolaazeez:
We go again today😅😅
Baba na to move on o
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Babalolaazeez: 7:18am On Apr 12
I still believe I can fly
Hunter102:

Baba na to move on o

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by NUGBVB1909: 8:25am On Apr 12
Ola9111:

Same here, February 5.

I'm not sure the date matters, Mine only changed whenever I made any changes to my application (like CV or profile update). It was still showing December 2023 even after the status changed to "application under review" and now "application in progress".
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Viceroy007: 12:21pm On Apr 12
If yours haven't changed, just move on. The right individuals according to them, have already been picked.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 12:35pm On Apr 12
Relax it takes sometime for application in progress status to reach all accounts. That have been selected
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by PhilsGiovani: 1:01pm On Apr 12
ExpertNLer:
Relax it takes sometime for application in progress status to reach all accounts. That have been selected

Has anyone’s status changed today ?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Viceroy007: 3:48pm On Apr 12
I already stated what I believe. The right candidates have been selected
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Babalolaazeez: 4:07pm On Apr 12
Those that have been selected are the ones seeing their status changed?
Viceroy007:
I already stated what I believe. The right candidates have been selected
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Viceroy007: 4:29pm On Apr 12
Yes
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by LazerFocus: 5:51pm On Apr 12
Everyone should keep calm. The selection process may or may not be over. No one here truly knows. But as long as your status still shows “Application Under Review”, you may still be shortlisted.
At the very least, in the previous thread, some people didn’t see their status change when others did, but they eventually got the invitation for interview.

Don’t hold out hope for this sha. Involve yourself in other activities, apply to other jobs if you will.

4 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ThrustReverser(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12
ExpertNLer:
Senior Man are you sure of this? Because it means there's still a possibility of the status changing next week. And too, I thought the date on the profile usually change each time it is accessed by the recruiters, but mine is still showing 15th of February. Does it mean they're yet to review my own since after the aptitude test? Or could they access the profile without the date changing?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Babalolaazeez: 6:00pm On Apr 12
I am familiar with this. U are right
LazerFocus:
Everyone should keep calm. The selection process may or may not be over. No one here truly knows. But as long as your status still shows “Application Under Review”, you may still be shortlisted.
At the very least, in the previous thread, some people didn’t see their status change when others did, but they eventually got the invitation for interview.

Don’t hold out hope for this sha. Involve yourself in other activities, apply to other jobs if you will.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 6:28pm On Apr 12
Viceroy007:
If yours haven't changed, just move on. The right individuals according to them, have already been picked.
Some people are desperate to be rejected and move on sha. There's always those people that tell you to "just move on" from the beginning to the end. That's what they were telling me too before my status changed.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Hercules22: 6:54pm On Apr 12
LazerFocus:

Well said.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Viceroy007: 8:11pm On Apr 12
Okay, hope everyone!
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 8:16pm On Apr 12
Has yours changed to in progress? If it hasn't changed to in progress then it can't be updated unless you're the one updating your docs
ThrustReverser:

Senior Man are you sure of this? Because it means there's still a possibility of the status changing next week. And too, I thought the date on the profile usually change each time it is accessed by the recruiters, but mine is still showing 15th of February. Does it mean they're yet to review my own since after the aptitude test? Or could they access the profile without the date changing?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by fisimaster: 9:27pm On Apr 12
LazerFocus:

Good reply with a lovely conclusion
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by fisimaster: 9:30pm On Apr 12
ExpertNLer:
Has yours changed to in progress? If it hasn't changed to in progress then it can't be updated unless you're the one updating your docs

He wants to know if the date changes when the recruiter checks if you’re eligible to be shortlisted. That’s his question I think
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by fisimaster: 9:31pm On Apr 12
Anyone here who applied and did the Pymetrics test for BAT graduate operations ?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 9:35pm On Apr 12
fisimaster:
Anyone here who applied and did the Pymetrics test for BAT graduate operations ?
When we are not Batman... tongue
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ProfChris10(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12
fisimaster:

Any update?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ThrustReverser(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12
fisimaster:

He wants to know if the date changes when the recruiter checks if you’re eligible to be shortlisted. That’s his question I think
Exactly. This was my question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.