Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Urgent Payment To Adhoc Staff Of The Imo State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Payment To Adhoc Staff Of The Imo State Governorship Election (107 Views)

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Payment To Adhoc Staff Of The Imo State Governorship Election by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dear Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),

I am writing to you as a concerned citizen to bring your attention to an issue that requires immediate action. It is my fervent plea that you prioritize and expedite the payment of the remaining adhoc staff who valiantly served during the Imo State governorship election held on 11/11/2023.

First and foremost, I would like to commend the tremendous efforts put forth by INEC in organizing the election amidst the volatile security situation in the state. The successful conduction of the electoral process was made possible by the dedication and unwavering commitment of the adhoc staff members who partnered with you to achieve a free, fair, and transparent election. These individuals, despite knowing the risks involved, selflessly offered their services to ensure the smooth functioning of democracy.

However, I regret to bring to your attention that a considerable number of these adhoc staff are yet to receive their well-deserved compensations. The non-payment for their services not only undermines their dedication but also raises concerns about the credibility and efficiency of the electoral process. These individuals wholeheartedly trusted INEC to uphold its moral and legal obligations by promptly delivering their dues.

I implore you to consider the personal sacrifices made by these adhoc staff members who put their lives on the line to facilitate democracy in our beloved state. They faced numerous challenges, including threats to their personal safety and well-being, yet they remained steadfast in their duty until the end. Denying them their rightful remuneration not only negates their contributions but also discourages future volunteers from participating in crucial electoral processes.

By paying the outstanding salaries promptly, you will reassure these adhoc staff members of your appreciation for their sacrifice, boost their morale, and restore their faith in the electoral system. This act of goodwill will undoubtedly motivate them and others to continue supporting INEC's endeavors to foster a democratic nation.

I understand the complexities and administrative hurdles involved in processing such payments, especially during these challenging times. However, I firmly believe that with INEC's unwavering commitment and dedication, these challenges can be overcome, and the deserving adhoc staff members can be promptly compensated.

Therefore, I kindly request that you urgently address this matter by disbursing payments to the remaining adhoc staff members without any further delay. Your swift action will not only do justice to these dedicated individuals but also strengthen the integrity of INEC as an institution committed to transparency and accountability.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I remain hopeful that you will take immediate action to resolve this issue.

Yours sincerely,

Kanu Kenechukwu
kensocrates@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Payment To Adhoc Staff Of The Imo State Governorship Election by mrvitalis(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
NwaMaziIzuogu:

Dear Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),

I am writing to you as a concerned citizen to bring your attention to an issue that requires immediate action. It is my fervent plea that you prioritize and expedite the payment of the remaining adhoc staff who valiantly served during the Imo State governorship election held on 11/11/2023.

First and foremost, I would like to commend the tremendous efforts put forth by INEC in organizing the election amidst the volatile security situation in the state. The successful conduction of the electoral process was made possible by the dedication and unwavering commitment of the adhoc staff members who partnered with you to achieve a free, fair, and transparent election. These individuals, despite knowing the risks involved, selflessly offered their services to ensure the smooth functioning of democracy.

However, I regret to bring to your attention that a considerable number of these adhoc staff are yet to receive their well-deserved compensations. The non-payment for their services not only undermines their dedication but also raises concerns about the credibility and efficiency of the electoral process. These individuals wholeheartedly trusted INEC to uphold its moral and legal obligations by promptly delivering their dues.

I implore you to consider the personal sacrifices made by these adhoc staff members who put their lives on the line to facilitate democracy in our beloved state. They faced numerous challenges, including threats to their personal safety and well-being, yet they remained steadfast in their duty until the end. Denying them their rightful remuneration not only negates their contributions but also discourages future volunteers from participating in crucial electoral processes.

By paying the outstanding salaries promptly, you will reassure these adhoc staff members of your appreciation for their sacrifice, boost their morale, and restore their faith in the electoral system. This act of goodwill will undoubtedly motivate them and others to continue supporting INEC's endeavors to foster a democratic nation.

I understand the complexities and administrative hurdles involved in processing such payments, especially during these challenging times. However, I firmly believe that with INEC's unwavering commitment and dedication, these challenges can be overcome, and the deserving adhoc staff members can be promptly compensated.

Therefore, I kindly request that you urgently address this matter by disbursing payments to the remaining adhoc staff members without any further delay. Your swift action will not only do justice to these dedicated individuals but also strengthen the integrity of INEC as an institution committed to transparency and accountability.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I remain hopeful that you will take immediate action to resolve this issue.

Yours sincerely,

Kanu Kenechukwu
kensocrates@yahoo.com
May they never pay you
You guys were used to cage IMO again for 4 years

The bribe they paid you is enough eat that one
Re: Urgent Payment To Adhoc Staff Of The Imo State Governorship Election by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
Bro's easy now, wetin happen....abi your candidate no win?
May they never pay you
You guys were used to cage IMO again for 4 years

The bribe they paid you is enough eat that one [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

'fg Should Prioritize Taming Inflation Not 1ttrillion Dollar Economy' / Why Do The Benue And Plateau People Hide Their Massacre Experience / Efforts Underway For Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Affirms Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.