Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Losing My Vision To Glaucoma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Losing My Vision To Glaucoma (766 Views)

Losing My Vision To Glaucoma. / Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? / I'm Losing my eye Vision .. Eye Medical Professionals Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hello, my fellow nairalanders.

I am gradually losing my vision such that letters look very hazy to me.

I consulted a well-established eye hospital where I was told I have glaucoma on both eyes. I've already lost vision on one.

Any hope of cure for both or one ? Does anyone know what I can do or where I can go to reclaim my vision ?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by 1TrippleCee: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chai. There is someone on this forum that handles this o. Chai, can i remember his handle like this?

Preblindness can remain for life and is trigerred by Glaucoma, yes, it can be corrected and managed

1 Like

Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Chai. There is someone on this forum that handles this o. Chai, can i remember his handle like this?

Preblindness can remain for life and is trigerred by Glaucoma, yes, it can be corrected and managed

Okay. Would you try and remember the handle please ? Thanks.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by 1TrippleCee: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
For starters place yourself on GNLD Vitamin E supplements
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by JoshTim: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
AfonjaScud:
Hello, my fellow nairalanders.

I am gradually losing my vision such that letters look very hazy to me.

I consulted a well-established eye hospital where I was told I have glaucoma on both eyes. I've already list vision on one.

Any hope of cure for both or one ? Does anyone know what I can do or where I can go to reclaim my vision ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Go and get eye drop(big container), pour out the liquid, get bitter kola, slice it into smaller units that can fit into the eye drop container, make sure you rinse it inside water, boil clean water, let it get cold, put all the sliced bitter kola inside the eye drop container, pour the water. Leave it for 3 days, after 3 days shake it and start using 1 drop in the morning, 1 drop at night. Throw away the whole thing after 21 days and re-do another one. Do for 3 months.

Another one, get aloe vera, remove the gel inside and put in your eye for 3months.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
JoshTim:

Go and get eye drop(big container), pour out the liquid, get bitter kola, slice it into smaller units that can fit into the eye drop container, make sure you rinse it inside water, boil clean water, let it get cold, put all the sliced bitter kola inside the eye drop container, pour the water. Leave it for 3 days, after 3 days shake it and start using 1 drop in the morning, 1 drop at night. Throw away the whole thing after 21 days and re-do another one. Do for 3 months.

Another one, get aloe vera, remove the gel inside and put in your eye for 3months.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
besayag:
Smoke weed, they say it help

Oh ?
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:
For starters place yourself on GNLD Vitamin E supplements

Ok
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
JoshTim:

Please, any problems if I alternate the use of the two every day ?
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by JoshTim: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Please, any problems if I alternate the use of the two every day ?

Its better you start with the bitter kola...then after the 1st 21 days, you can start the aloe vera too.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2023
JoshTim:

Its better you start with the bitter kola...then after the 1st 21 days, you can start the aloe vera too.

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by PenSniper: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
contact me,I'll reverse it for you, office is in Oyo town and can send the herbs to you

Are you certain ?
Please how many people has your herb work for ?
Because, my people won't take it lightly if it doesn't work.
We hear there are many fake vendors on this website.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by Emipathos(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Glaucoma is a serious eye condition that need to be taken seriously. I will advise you to avoid quacks. There are veins that connect the eyes to the brain. When the veins are damaged or ruptured, it results to glaucoma. In other words, the condition of the eye as a result of this damage of the vein is what is called glaucoma. This situation is majorly caused as a result of the excessive pressure on the eyes.

Unfortunately surgery have not been able to do much. So many people are blind today because of it. Although there are some herbal remedy to it if surgery have not been carried out on them.

There are some Chinese herbal medicine that can be recommended. They are capsulated and curative. They are for internal use. Any problem of the body need to be cured from the inside even skin rashes. So when people tells you to apply something on the eye, you need to be very careful before you attracts blindness to yourself.

Taking medication for eye problems requires some patience. This medication will make sure the necessary nutrients and blood flow are supplied to the eyes and activates the eyes to be able to detoxify itself effectively.

You may contact me on the following:
WhatsApp 08185363189
Call 08080993527

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Emipathos:
Glaucoma is a serious eye condition that need to be taken seriously. I will advise you to avoid quacks. There are veins that connect the eyes to the brain. When the veins are damaged or ruptured, it results to glaucoma. In other words, the condition of the eye as a result of this damage of the vein is what is called glaucoma. This situation is majorly caused as a result of the excessive pressure on the eyes.

Unfortunately surgery have not been able to do much. So many people are blind today because of it. Although there are some herbal remedy to it if surgery have not been carried out on them.

There are some Chinese herbal medicine that can be recommended. They are capsulated and curative. They are for internal use. Any problem of the body need to be cured from the inside even skin rashes. So when people tells you to apply something on the eye, you need to be very careful before you attracts blindness to yourself.

Taking medication for eye problems requires some patience. This medication will make sure the necessary nutrients and blood flow are supplied to the eyes and activates the eyes to be able to detoxify itself effectively.

You may contact me on the following:
WhatsApp 08185363189
Call 08080993527

Thanks. Will get in touch.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by Originalsly: 5:15am On Dec 25, 2023
Let's chew on this. Glaucoma is damage to the nerves in the eyes caused by high pressure of the fluid in the eye. The damage cannot be repaired ... but the pressure in the eyes can be reduced to prevent further damage. Now the problem is how to reduce the pressure. There are pharmaceuticals and there are natural herbs. I suggest you go natural.
One that works is weed ... marijuana. Weed has a whole lot of medicinal properties and is effective in treating a wide range of health issues. Weed reduces the pressure in the eyes ... and thus us what you need. Don't believe me?.... look at anyone who smokes weed regularly... you will notice their eyeballs are smaller... that's because there is less fluid and therefore pressure in the eyeballs. You don't have to smoke it... but can use it to make tea. The problem is how much for a cup of tea? This part is a guessing game... but not much maybe in the morning and at night. Use pure weed ... not ones from the weed shop... nor spiked weed that may contain crack or some addictive drug. You may want to go to q hospital every mon5h or so to check on your eye pressure.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Originalsly:
Let's chew on this. Glaucoma is damage to the nerves in the eyes caused by high pressure of the fluid in the eye. The damage cannot be repaired ... but the pressure in the eyes can be reduced to prevent further damage. Now the problem is how to reduce the pressure. There are pharmaceuticals and there are natural herbs. I suggest you go natural.
One that works is weed ... marijuana. Weed has a whole lot of medicinal properties and is effective in treating a wide range of health issues. Weed reduces the pressure in the eyes ... and thus us what you need. Don't believe me?.... look at anyone who smokes weed regularly... you will notice their eyeballs are smaller... that's because there is less fluid and therefore pressure in the eyeballs. You don't have to smoke it... but can use it to make tea. The problem is how much for a cup of tea? This part is a guessing game... but not much maybe in the morning and at night. Use pure weed ... not ones from the weed shop... nor spiked weed that may contain crack or some addictive drug. You may want to go to q hospital every mon5h or so to check on your eye pressure.

Thanks.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by Thespacechamp: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
How much % is damaged for now?
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 2:58pm On Jan 01
Thespacechamp:
How much % is damaged for now?

Honestly, I don't know.
Any enlightenment, please ?
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 5:48pm On Feb 10
1TrippleCee:

You seem to've forgotten about me.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by Measle: 6:12pm On Feb 10
1TrippleCee:

Hey good evening bro, have you tried Timjan wonder tonic,made from fermented grape and aloe ferox juice. I have saved lives with that wonderful product. Dm me on this number: zero/seven/zero/six/nine/five/eight/four/seven/two/six
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 1:02am On Feb 11
Measle:

Hey good evening bro, have you tried Timjan wonder tonic,made from fermented grape and aloe ferox juice. I have saved lives with that wonderful product. Dm me on this number: zero/seven/zero/six/nine/five/eight/four/seven/two/six

How relevant is this to the ailment ?

1 Like

Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 6:32am On Feb 12
Starzy135:

Jigsimur cures any type of eye problem.

So far, I've taken 4 ig bottles of Jigsimur.
Re: Losing My Vision To Glaucoma by AfonjaScud: 8:34pm On Feb 12
Starzy135:

And the eye problem continued?

Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Headache / Skin Disorder / Can U Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.