Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. (21633 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Henix(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is back

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by israelmao(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome Nairaland from the school of learning,relearning and unlearning.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by seeker121(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2023
Glad nairaland is back omoh I am highly addicted to this space.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by gambia(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2023
It feels good to be back. smiley

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Pipapi1: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2023
Honestly, I don't know why majority of fake products are traceable to the people from this section of the country. They indirectly destroy the economy through these their negative actions and they turn around to heap the blame on the government. They also destroy the people with their fake products all in the name of chasing plenty money.

I'm waiting for the reactions from Oby Ezekwesili, Iwuanyanwu, Peter Obi, etc.

Bunch of economy destroyers!

6 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Henix(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2023
israelmao:
Welcome Nairaland from the school of learning,relearning and unlearning.

If they like, let them no take correction

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Connoisseur(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back
I just realized how nairaland affect my days

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Salt06(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2023
kiss
NL is back.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by omayemz(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2023
NAFDAC should intensify efforts to clamp down on producers/enablers of fake products.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by UptownVibes(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2023
Na now day break. Nafdac is more of fake than the fake products .. Since Dora of blessed memory left,the agency just turned shit.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2023
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Tetraozonaitera: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2023
This tribe is something else. If fake shoes and wears still better. But something going into people's stomach?
The worst is fake medicine.
What baffles me most, they will still brag about being hardworking.
Hardworking killing NIGERIANS?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
This tribe is something else. If fake shoes and wears still better. But something going into people's stomach?
Ndimkpurummiri:
Na dem
adicius:
No wonder hypertension and strokes are extremely high and the highest in the country in the south east of Nigeria. They are mostly killing their own people and they don't care. Terrible and evil savage tribe the south easterners.
See them...
Their hatred and tribalism can destroy even a website

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Sonfethopia: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2023
Them just open site ,ona done start ona badmouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Olichoke: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2023
By theirs fruits, we know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by adicius: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2023
No wonder hypertension and strokes are extremely high and the highest in the country in the south east of Nigeria. They are mostly killing their own people and they don't care. Terrible and evil savage tribe the south easterners.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by 12345baba(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

You mean those vagabonds that enter night bus everyday to southwest.
They left their regions in filth, the filth in Onistha and Aba alone can chase Lucifer away from the bottomless pit.

Awon oloorun, lazy vagabonds.
na this kind talk them use ban nairaland o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Brushstrokes20: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2023
# KARMA shut them down 😂😂😅😅😛😛😝😝😜

... Ogun kill the brainless, compromised baaaaastarrrd / mod that suspended this account just because I tongue lashed a miserable, STRAY URCHIN that jumped on my mentions/ trolled me for criticising eBOLA useless policies!

Rest in PIECES! Odoriferous Lunatics! 💯
.... And for the records, I rep West Side ✅ but I don't support STUPIDITY!
If I criticised Jonathan, Buhari etc, I can't spare eBOLA! # enough of NONSENSE!
Awon eleribu, mashanfani eda gbogbo 💯✅😁😁🤣🤣😜😜😝😝😛😛
Infact, do your worst! DOOMED DINGBATS 😜😝😛

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Typing: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2023
naijamerican:

Ya mama

My mama no be igbo
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Tetraozonaitera: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Justiceleague1:

See them...
Their hatred and tribalism can destroy even a website

You people should change. It's not about hate.
You can't continue doing this and expect sane people to love you. You are killing people.
Some days ago they bursted them brewing fake Malta Guinness. Dem take illegit swear for you?

One of your hooker girls is living next door to me. Real hooker o.

One of her customers came in the middle of the night yesterday and this lady was using Igbo gospel song to kill the moaning from fvcking. She put the mp3 at the loudest.
I was just laughing grin E shock me.

You don't fear God how will you fear men. Money is your god. You get it anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by visaclick: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2023
grin grin grin money must be made, developement occur in process
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2023
adicius:
Only you hypertension,stroke...hmmm may God have mercy on you o
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2023
somebody or people is motivatin them to be like this in nigeria....

people are now talkin about how fake nigerian products are....
nigeria hasnt even realy started producin stuffs and people are already labelin them as fake....

their is a motive behind this....

video was takin down....
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Awise09(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2023
Congratulations to nairalanders until you miss what you have that's when you know how precious it is

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You people should change. It's not about hate.
You can't continue doing this and expect sane people to love you. You are killing people.
Some days ago the bursted them brewing fake Malta Guinness. Dem swear for you.

One of your hooker girls is living next door to me. Real hooker o.
One of her customers came in the middle of the night yesterday and this lady was using Igbo gospel song to kill the moaning from fvcking.

You don't fear God how will you fear men. Money is your god. You get it anyhow.
Who told you I am Igbo?!
You are just a self righteous human being full of hate...
Crime knows no tribe nor religion.
Hypocrite
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by kamez(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

U guys are the reason why naira land website was taken down... Just a few minutes after the site is back, una don start the hate speech and tribalism immediately..

Seun if u like, do not find a permanent solution for the high level of hate and tribalism on this site...
Until them ban naira land permanently then you all will rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by thaoriginator: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2023
Seun don change host grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by tsdarkside(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Who told you I am Igbo?!
You are just a self righteous human being full of hate...
Crime knows no tribe nor religion.
Hypocrite

park well....
you igbos are the weak point of nigeria....

your morals is too low....

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2023
Dem Jas reopen site, sophisticated maarrraans don start to yaso immediately grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Blessings27(f): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2023
FINALLY! Nairaland is back o

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2023
tsdarkside FKK YU bitcharssePUNK:

park well....
you igbos are the weak point of nigeria....

your morals is too low....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#TrashChallenge: More Youths, States Joining The Challenge - See The Lists / How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.