Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. (21664 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Mansa6: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYX54tjrBRU?si=kmH05DeRz0eWkU0r

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NAFDAC has uncovered factories in the popular Cemetery market in Abia state where fake wines and fizzy drinks are being produced.

Channels TV reports that the agency stormed the market and discovered shops where adulterated products from other brands were being reproduced.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/16/video-nafdac-busts-fake-wine-factories-in-abia-shuts-market/

When I say the "followership" of this nation is far worse than the leadership, people just talk nonsense to push blame to the wrong places..

These murderers in Aba will still come out and give excuses for their evil works by saying "government" isn't working..
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by nnamdi640: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2023
The page has reached 5pages, assuming the bad news is coming from Ogun, you won't see them rushing to condemn, it is because it is from east you have such numbers of pages, hypocrisy is their hubbies. They rush to condemn the east but forgot about Ogun where human part are traded like normal materials on a daily basis.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by delpee(f): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2023
XXLDICK:

Nairaland just got back and the first thing that you gonna do is to promote bigotry?

Shame on you.

Now that Nairaland is back, I hope Seun will sanitize this forum because the hatred and bigotry here make me sick.

Frankly, Seun needs to pay real attention to that. It's nauseating that some people only come here to spew rubbish against others. We should rather be focused on how to make our lives and the nation better irrespective of tribe and religion.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Smoothwave: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2023
Kayzz34:

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NAFDAC has uncovered factories in the popular Cemetery market in Abia state where fake wines and fizzy drinks are being produced.

Channels TV reports that the agency stormed the market and discovered shops where adulterated products from other brands were being reproduced.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/16/video-nafdac-busts-fake-wine-factories-in-abia-shuts-market/

This headless mob people.. are the real problem
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by IPDGP: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2023
Na like this dem wan over take Lagos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2023
Roboto11:
Seun Don beg tire.

grin
Will you shattap!
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by johnjose68: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2023
Kayzz34:

You see,

When we say these people are evil, she una don see. angry angry angry angry angry

An average i.pob man is an evil and wicked man!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Roboto11: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Will you shattap!

The thing dey pain you sha.

grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2023
Roboto11:

The thing dey pain you sha.

grin
Rabata grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Roboto11: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Rabata grin

Olo.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Roboto11 rabata:

Olo.....ori eja lo ma je grin.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by placeofallure(f): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
Wicked self destructive lazy people.

Awon ole, aje moi moi tewetewe

Na to poison the entire country them sabi, developers kill you there

This people alone have destroyed our economy by importing fake products and killing local businesses
In addition to that, they poison millions of innocent Nigerians with fake foods, drinks and medications

Na Dem and their generation go kpai one by one, later Dem go talk say dem dey hardworking. Wicked people, Awọn Atọọle!
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Roboto11: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127552526][/quote]

Oju eja.

grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Oju eja.
..ati slate

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by koresh: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2023
Igbokwenu
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Roboto11: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127553500][/quote]

This guy.

grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by profodbaba: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is becoming scary.

If you are a drink seller, you need more than your shop to show us your products are not fake.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by sammiewrite(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have been out severally, and it has nothing to do with tribes.

Let's quit this infighting...!

There are nations where particular tribes are more problematic than others, but you don't see their citizens doing what Nigerians do online.

Calling out tribes and regions won't solve anything... It will only make them more defensive and protective of their own.

A national issue should be solved proactively from the grassroots... That's why you have an organization called NOA (National Orientation Agency) alongside Ministry of Information and Culture.

They should liaise with the governors, elders, and leaders from the problematic regions, and find solutions to these international vices and embarrassing situations.

There is no international passport that differentiates any of us... Food for thought.
I like your takes on the football section and I always look forward to your comments there. One thing I don't like though is your inconsistencies when it comes to matters relating to a particular tribe. I have seen you over and over try to broker peace when it is "them" at the receiving end, but sir, can you show me just one comment of yours on Nairaland in response to someone making derogatory remarks against Yorubas or Hausas or Fulanis? Check any topic on the frontpage and you will see an example of what I'm talking about - how come you haven't addressed the other "party" too? And to say it was this other party that introduced tribalism into Nairaland shortly after Oga Jona was sworn in 2010, and still are the most culpable (check any topic on the frontpage to confirm this. The Yorubas only decided to join the show of shame few years ago). I hope you'll not feel offended by my comment but I just wanted to drop by to let you know that we have been through this path before. Even Seun tried it sometimes this year but it failed. We always want to make this a two-fighting thing when in fact it is one side trying to intimidate/bully the others. The only difference this time is that the Yorubas unlike the Fulanis are very well represented online and while I am not happy as an old member with what has become of what used to be a community of intellectuals, there is not much I or anyone else can do. Or maybe there's something we can do, but definitely not by being one-sided or trying to gaslight the victim while letting the aggressors run rampage.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Benwallt:

You have started right, continue until you meet your Waterloo.

By this time tomorrow I will be dead!
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Benwallt(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
lomprico:

By this time tomorrow I will be dead!

Why? Stop wishing bad thing on yourself man. Don't you have parents?
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
sammiewrite:
I like your takes on the football section and I always look forward to your comments there. One thing I don't like though is your inconsistencies when it comes to matters relating to a particular tribe. I have seen you over and over try to broker peace when it is "them" at the receiving end, but sir, can you show me just one comment of yours on Nairaland in response to someone making derogatory remarks against Yorubas or Hausas or Fulanis? Check any topic on the frontpage and you will see an example of what I'm talking about - how come you haven't addressed the other "party" too? And to say it was this other party that introduced tribalism into Nairaland shortly after Oga Jona was sworn in 2010, and still are the most culpable (check any topic on the frontpage to confirm this. The Yorubas only decided to join the show of shame few years ago). I hope you'll not feel offended by my comment but I just wanted to drop by to let you know that we have been through this path before. Even Seun tried it sometimes this year but it failed. We always want to make this a two-fighting thing when in fact it is one side trying to intimidate/bully the others. The only difference this time is that the Yorubas unlike the Fulanis are very well represented online and while I am not happy as an old member with what has become of what used to be a community of intellectuals, there is not much I or anyone else can do. Or maybe there's something we can do, but definitely not by being one-sided or trying to gaslight the victim while letting the aggressors run rampage.

Thank you for your comment.

Correction, I have never been one-sided... I am easily one of the very few neutral people on this forum.

I have called out people attacking Yorubas and other ethnic groups time after time... I constantly preach against bigotry in all its forms.

Tribalism and bigotry are worthless and idiotic distractions from real issues... As a matter of fact, they are the main reasons this nation has badly retrogressed in almost all areas.

Why on Earth would I elevate one tribe over another or defend one tribe against another?!! What exactly am I supposed to gain from it all?!!

Thankfully, Seun has been taught a major lesson, which has been long overdue in all honesty...!

Every bigot should be banned permanently from Nairaland and every sane forum or social platform on Earth.... They are scourge and a disease to this nation.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Obae: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wickedness in high places not considering the harm this fake products is going to cause the user
Remember ,What goes around comes around
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Okechinwadike: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
even Nigeria is a fake
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by sameks08(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
He who has the ability to produce fake can as well produce the original if the material is there
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Fearyourcreator: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
favor914:
And the irony it is the same Peasants calling President Tinubu drug dealer?
I dey tell you ... Those people don destroy this country no be small with yeye business selling fake products everywhere and used products... They rarely sell original new products cus the profit margin is very small
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Fearyourcreator: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
Wicked self destructive lazy people.

Awon ole, aje moi moi tewetewe

Na to poison the entire country them sabi, developers kill you there

This people alone have destroyed our economy by importing fake products and killing local businesses
In addition to that, they poison millions of innocent Nigerians with fake foods, drinks and medications
I dey tell you... Dem plenty for nairaland like crazy... You won't see them here now giving likes , awon werey wey many of their youth no get work dropping likes on negative news about Nigeria and other tribes here like wild fire... Awon alaiye baje
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Fearyourcreator: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

If only they can get their Biafra so we can chase them all away to their landlocked region. They can poison themselves there if they want.

Fake spare parts, fake electronics, fake foods and drinks, fake drugs. They won’t think about the millions of people they kill just to get rich and scream onye millionaire. Yet we never see them for Forbes list
Asin ehn... Make them give them their biafra abeg ... They are nothing without SS cus them Sabi gum body with those ones ... Make them follow them join their biafra too...make we see road
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Fearyourcreator: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
deep down in your heart you don't want Igbo people to leave Nigeria. Stop faking your tears for Biafra to become a reality.

Good job by NAFDAC. All the perpetrators should be arrested and made to face the law. Imagine producing poisonous substance to kill people
E no go better for any yoruba wey no want igbos get biafra... Is like you dey crase... Who dey hold Una ... Una serious una gree move una business back Una region... Yeye tribe
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Fearyourcreator: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
naijamerican:

Great. Give us Biafra onyohi
Who dey hold Una ...
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by lannonjasaiah: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
F
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Expanse2020(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
IGBΓ“πŸ—£οΈπŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’ don finish NIGERIA
HELP US ooo
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by slowice(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
kestolove95:
Considering wia it happen.. Am not surprise

Oga the united state have more fake products than Nigeria.... Stay calm and drop that bigotry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.