Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government (10734 Views)

Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians / Subsidy: FG To Fix One Refinery Before December — Kyari / Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by thedio(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023
yesloaded:

What's the booking URL
https://nrc.gsds.ng/
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2023
phemmie06:
I will not be a bind followers.
With which transport firm, or you think say na all buses, wò conductor will not take it lightly with you.
Why not think it in this way?
Are they getting fuel at a discounted rate or spare parts at a discounted rate? Has the inflation been dealt with etc

as for me all those things up there are cock and bull stories because it's not as if fuel is subsidised for transporters or there is a particular fuel station that transporters are suppose to go to so in the end you still have to pay whatever amount, the only system of transport that their subsidy would work is rail even water ways self get them yemoja wey dey do agbero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by BreconHills(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2023
phemmie06:
With which transport firm, or you think say na all buses, wò conductor will not take it lightly with you.
Are they getting fuel at a discounted rate or spare parts at a discounted rate? Has the inflation been dealt with etc

That's the whole point of interventions. They don't solve the problem, they provide respite. Do you want family reunions this Christmas or do you want to cancel that until fundamental problems are all solved?

Even in your personal life you don't live like that.
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by Samsodelondon(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
phemmie06:
That is the big truth!!!

Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by Watcharena: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
Chidozie4847:
They are more than confused.the pallaitive the promise us they haven't paid.they are jumping from one rubbish thing to another.this fg is more confused than confusion itself
always call the list complete:
They promised palliative then no give
They promised wage award of 35k they stoped
They talked about student loan nothing for It yet
They promised grant and loans yet nothing for it

Now bus subsidy
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by Watcharena: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:
grin

The thing about this subsidy is

1.How are they going to ascertain the number of people travelling this year?

2.How would they pay the subsidy?

Yeah, you know. Corruption ensues.

See why subsides are evil?

(Welcome back to the site).
it's all about corruption people that couldn't pay 35k wage award all of a sudden they have money to subsidized bust transport.

Because wage award can be accounted for and bus transport subsidy can't be accounted for

1 Like

Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by Alhajikd: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Higherthan:

Your father must be a useless man
I believe that you are talking to your poverty stricken and worthless father who would have saved the world from a stupid animal and a cursed criminal like you but using a cheap condom to fvck your ashawo mother.
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by aylive02(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Higherthan:

Your father must be a useless man
. Your papa!
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by ugodson(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fake news o.
Pls go and check website of transporters, something i saw 25k is now 36k where is the 50 percent cut
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by POLS: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
herkeem:

This.....
https://nrc.gsds.ng/login

The site is not responding jor.. I have been trying to sign up but no response
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by Goodiep: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
another settlement season, who gets the job? travel with empty pocket, confusion every where . transporters will rushto paint andd put there vehicles on the road . pls always have spare cash cus most of these vehicles will breakdown , trust Apc at your own perile, formats flying every where in aso rock

1 Like

Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by Shawl001(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is typical of the rat stories I used to hear while growing up.
They say rats eat people's toes.
How?
They come close, softly begins to take bites, and then blow air on it.
The owner of the toe (s) won't have a feel of the bites.

Nigerian Govt are typical.
Life goes on.
Nherians will adapt again.

1 Like

Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by achimendy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Alhajikd:

Shut up
What is good about this useless news?
Who caused the hardship in the first place?

You dey answer the dimwit.

Majority of them have lost their senses since APC came into power.

2 Likes

Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by POLS: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
herkeem:
I just booked a free train to Lagos. So this is commendable.

Hello.. Did you later make it with the free ride?..
I have been trying to book a ticket but I am stuck on the option to pick coaches.. It has nothing to be selected and I cannot go further... Can you help me out with it??..
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by herkeem: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
POLS:

Hello.. Did you later make it with the free ride?..
I have been trying to book a ticket but I am stuck on the option to pick coaches.. It has nothing to be selected and I cannot go further... Can you help me out with it??..
Pick business or first class. Don't book standard.
Re: 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:22am On Dec 23, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu is too clueless

Is this his best idea?
Learn how to appreciate good things,if you see one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure / Obasanjo Forced Lamido On Jigawa People / INEC Gets New Technology To Collate, Transmit Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.