Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding (23936 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Maj196(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Harbinger of death wife
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Bethys: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Very unfortunate, may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Kingrshd3: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Alatanty:

All this things full YouTube and snap tube na so na who won buy am 🤔
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nah the girl I pity pass ...... Men go dey run from her .......🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Lonestar124: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Offpointng:

incase no one mentioned it to you bfr but you're paedophilic in nature and you should be monitored sad
The lady na small girl or wetin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
It's likely the fiancée spiritual husband that killed him . I know it sounds stupid but that is the honest truth.im speaking from personal experiences in my family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lucasinho:
Painful cry

Sister will have to move on to the next man.
Afofun
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Fearyourcreator: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Komu1048:

Some Muslim will rather kill their child than watch him marry a Christian.
As much as I like Islamic religion, I dislike most of them that or practice the religion .. they don't forgive or let go too many things ...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Neddstark: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Kogi people and juju are 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Trustmea: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
kestolove95:
See breast wey diz guy die leave.. Mehn e b like say na pack the girl pack the breast sef
Kid grow up
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by MN07: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
This should changed to Nigerian man GIFTED 3 days to his wedding.

People don't know what beautiful gift Death is.
No more trauma
No more pain
No more Suffering
No more Nigeria

Ohh! I envy you.

You are still alive reading this is because you are not worth of the "Gift of Death" so you are allowed to suffer and toil in pains.

But don't fret we all would be worthy eventually.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by jetson06: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Men this is so sad. Anyways all I want the lady to do is take heart and take note that I am available to service her kpekus whenever she feels Hot and lonely. Loosing a loved one can be very painful especially at this crucial moment. I hope this man did not jilt someone in the past cos I suspect evil arrows fired at him.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Komu1048(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
HEBEI:

The guy was a Christian, so stop that nonsense.
If you have nothing better to comment under this post, keep mute,

Yen yen yen, is his family a Christian?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Someone or some spirit may be behind his death, because such deaths can never be ordinary.Humans don't just die few days to their wedding.
RIP to the poor soul.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by victorazy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin Igala people.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by IAmHim1: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
theres something callled karma. everything happena for a reason

id recommend you go through gofuckyourself thread
saasala:

Stop mentioning God.

God cannot stop him from dying but he can comfort the family?

My brain is not braining.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Kingzjayzee: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Village people @ werk 😁
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Barcalee: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
Kogi! Kogi!! Kogi!! Fear that tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by PHINAS2016(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
May this not be our story, it's very painful. At the eleventh hour , close to the Everlasting marital bliss. Imagine all he had invested in the relationship building up the lady. God!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by Bizbitz: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
It's likely the fiancée spiritual husband that killed him . I know it sounds stupid but that is the honest truth.im speaking from personal experiences in my family

Explain
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by ViceGovernor: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Omihanifa:
Kogi
I fear who no fear my state 😒
The demonic and satanic wickedness in Kogi state one can smell it in the air soon as you enter.

Even if you're sleeping in a bus while traveling as soon as you enter kogi you go wake up.
Travellers can confirm it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by MICVOCT(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lucasinho:
Painful cry

Sister will have to move on to the next man.

What a life!

MICVOCT
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by soccerlite: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unexplainable!!

The fragility of life.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding by sassiemyk: 5:41am On Dec 22, 2023
The stress that comes with wedding is dangerous and nobody seems to understand. The whole pressure is on the man especially if he is not very buoyant financially. The stress level is enough to kpai anyone. May God rest his soul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) / Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.