Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location (28931 Views)

How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Natbrowny: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Maxitomxane:

Got a juvenile goat for 18K.

Fair Price papi..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Tonididdyx: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

60k for real? 😲
How cheap!

Abi we should consider ram this season sef? 🤔

Lol that's the price of a medium goat as at now!
That fella Is daydreaming
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Zeezenho: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
maxiuc:
If you like don't sell your chicken at cheaper rates don't come begging by January next year for us to buy it from you

I still have about five thousand matured broilers will start selling after Xmas.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Tonididdyx: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mekharay007:
My neighbour wanted to sell 6months old broiler to me at 22k, initially we agreed at a price (18k) all of a sudden she came and said her chicken is the biggest in mowe ogun state and because of that her chicken is now 22k.

Omo I quickly requested for refund , she initially thought I was joking until I sent her my account details.

She sha refunded me and I quickly ran and bought 6 old layers at 22k
Lol smart guy!
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by NOwazobia: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
If Ram is currently 60k, and Chicken is 15k to 20, then Ram is cheaper and better than a Chicken that can't go beyond a pot of meal.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Too expensive now. I bought my own since September, two live chicken for #3500 each.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by donvicky2007: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Natbrowny:

25k. Dat broilers must be like 7kg. E cost sha.

Old layer use to be 3k to 4k.
Now na like 7k and its even scarce with little meat after killing it.

I bought old layers yesterday at 5k each
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Natbrowny: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
donvicky2007:

I bought old layers yesterday at 5k each

U see abi. Even b4 Christmas. They go 4 dat price.

Enjoy papi..

Someone came to me with 5k for broilers.
I just show am d broilers. Baba no fit price sef.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by SPAMBOX7: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Natbrowny:

People wont rush keh. This is Nigeria.

The rush don start sef.

Its like sallah season. Ram righht now is 60k. When sallah reach na 120 to 150k.

And d rush will still be there.

Who dey sell ram 60k. For where be that? Drop location ASAP unless you just wan cap anything online
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by mariahAngel(f): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tonididdyx:

Lol that's the price of a medium goat as at now!
That fella Is daydreaming

I for say o. grin

It seemed too good to be true.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by warrifinest1985: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
churchkilo:
i learnt the price of chicken is dam high this period going between the range of N10,000 to N20,000 here in Abuja. what is the price in your location.
I bought mine a very big boiler for 19k, the same size i bought for 6k 2 years, and there is absolutely no way i'm killing the chicken for christmas because its just too damn expensive to kill, and i don already buy 1 basket of fowl food so me and the fowl go dey look each other eyeball to eyeball untill christmas and new year go pass. Its not a christmas fowl anymore he don turn pet

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Blacklion3: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mexzy88:
18CAD
Buy one for me boss
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Bahamas95(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
I will NEVER buy a chicken more than 10k, I would rather add money and buy a big goat.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Blacklion3: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
officialfestus:
dead chicken from farms.
Hahahah
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Blacklion3: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
officialfestus:
dead chicken from farms.
Hahahah
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Blacklion3: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Haaa people see money buy chicken
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Uniquekriss(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
10k to 18k. I currently sell

Blame the cost of feeds.

On Saturday to Monday.

Trust me 10k chickens no go dey. If u see. Na d usual 7k own go become 10k coz of the rush.

Osun State is my Location
you cannot see this foul for 10k, bought something of this nature for 14k in BC today
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by churchkilo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
warrifinest1985:
I bought mine a very big boiler for 19k, the same size i bought for 6k 2 years, and there is absolutely no way i'm killing the chicken for christmas because its just too damn expensive to kill, and i don already buy 1 basket of fowl food so me and the fowl go dey look each other eyeball to eyeball untill christmas and new year go pass. Its not a christmas fowl anymore he don turn pet
Funny you
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by peeta4u(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

60k for real? 😲
How cheap!

Abi we should consider ram this season sef? 🤔
u dey mind dis one, whic ram be 60k.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Silentgroper(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
10k to 18k. I currently sell

Blame the cost of feeds.

On Saturday to Monday.

Trust me 10k chickens no go dey. If u see. Na d usual 7k own go become 10k coz of the rush.

Osun State is my Location
something wey i buy 13k today for i.b
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by decatalyst(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
churchkilo:

Like seriously ooo. Or even goat. May be I should even check the price of goat

Nah lie oo. Depends on location sha.

I want to a popular remote market for goat in Ibadan just last week.

I bought a very average musoro(red buroro) for 55k! I couldn't even price ram! Damn expensive!

Imagine telling me to bring 150k for a very big red buroro?

I weak o. Nah even One man wey hear the language help us o
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by decatalyst(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
peeta4u:
u dey mind dis one, whic ram be 60k.

I surprise to see him calling ram 60k

I bought a very average size Fulani musoro for 55k at Akinyele Ibadan last week Saturday.

I couldn't even open mouth price ram.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by OKEIYIOKODU: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
churchkilo:
i learnt the price of chicken is dam high this period going between the range of N10,000 to N20,000 here in Abuja. what is the price in your location.
I don't worry for the Christmas except for my children because Christmas have been cancelled in Bethlehem where Jesus was birthed because of the situation there.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Gunayo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na goat me go buy for 9k and got more than 70 big pieces which is far more than chicken. Na NEPA l dey beg make dem pity me Ooooh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by ibinaboonline: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
churchkilo:

Me I am thinking FG should also subsidise chicken for the masses
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by jojothaiv(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
I've plan to sit this chicken talk out, this year and the next.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by DonBenny77(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2023
Natbrowny:

Drop fire. Shey una just dey dis naija ni.

They will make it scarce and cash out on Dec 31st to mark January 1.

Wetin dey drop for naija.. The price stays.

People dey do birthdays n weddings and get togethers.

Eateries dey buy. But na doze fast to get big chickens dem dey buy with bones that an infact can crack
I'm an experienced poultry farmer.
Do you know what it takes to feed mature birds? 3 months old if you slow for one day they lose weight and value.
Na you wan buy for roadside or market go farm with many birds. Those are desperate to sell. Chicken is most expensive on 25th December after that the price can't go higher.
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Nisara777(m): 1:14am On Dec 23, 2023
10k per bird
churchkilo:
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by adecz: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2023
Check this out..

Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Natbrowny: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2023
DonBenny77:

I'm an experienced poultry farmer.
Do you know what it takes to feed mature birds? 3 months old if you slow for one day they lose weight and value.
Na you wan buy for roadside or market go farm with many birds. Those are desperate to sell. Chicken is most expensive on 25th December after that the price can't go higher.

Not disputing that fact.
U aint d only professional poultry homie.

Ur target market matters.
Even b4 Christmas arrival. Chicken price don high already. People r getting used to it. B4 Christmas.
The higher price now na coz of the festival. I agree after then it will drop to d usual

B4 christmans. We dey run chicken for 10k plus. Imagine with d festival. We fit just add small ontop to cash out. After d festival. Price go bak 2d usual.

I agree wit what u said no doubt
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by peeta4u(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2023
decatalyst:

I surprise to see him calling ram 60k

I bought a very average size Fulani musoro for 55k at Akinyele Ibadan last week Saturday.

I couldn't even open mouth price ram.
d ram we bought was 170k
Re: What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location by Trophy12: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Philip4564:
quote author=Trophy12 post=127576021] na poor man way no get sense they buy chicken 20k, when u fit buy meat 10k all the community self go chop still remain . Goat for my area na 12k and above where is your location?
Kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / Five Vitamin Rich Foods That Are Good For Your Eyes / See Wine I Bought For ₦5000 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.