Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,814 members, 7,834,734 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers (12189 Views)

I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
Felimax:

Abide by it ki-ll you there!
Maybe you think Rivers state is Lagos state.

So you know the truth but just deliberately spreading falsehoods here.

The Commissioner of Information and Communication is the mouthpiece of the Rivers State government.

You and your fellow wailers cannot cry more than the bereaved.

Facts do not care about your feelings.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Wutinky: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

The Commissioner of Information and Communication is the mouthpiece of the Rivers State government.

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by emmykk(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:
Which is troubling. Does the governor truly want peace as he keeps saying? If so, then he should match his words with action.

He should know that he was not in the negotiation with amateur politicians. He should not try to punch above his weight.

A word is enough for the wise.

The Gov is like a pin in the neck of the god fathers that was why they want peace with fake condition.

They cannot remove him as governor least Tony Cole an Ameachi man will be made Governor

So they are trying to manage him for 1 term in office and they want their men in the House of Assembly to keep up with him.

It is left for the Governor to strangle those House member loyal to Wike before 2027.

Time will tell.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by saysoo: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:
Which is troubling. Does the governor truly want peace as he keeps saying? If so, then he should match his words with action.

He should know that he was not in the negotiation with amateur politicians. He should not try to punch above his weight.

do yot think Tinubu got involve because of Sim? Nigerians economic power is in Ijaw land and those guys have shown strong backing to Sim. Tinubu knows this.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wutinky:

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

Frustrated soul. Stop the misinformation.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Wahabfuture: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
emmykk:

The Gov is like a pin in the neck of the god fathers that was why they want peace with fake condition.

They cannot remove him as governor least Tony Cole an Ameachi man will be made Governor

So they are trying to manage him for 1 term in office and they want their men in the House of Assembly to keep up with him.

It is left for the Governor to strangle those House member loyal to Wike before 2027.

Time will tell.

So you think he doesn’t know this? You should know the tribe is from. They want every state to start practicing Godfatherism politic. the problem is that they have slavery mindset

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Wahabfuture: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

Frustrated soul. Stop the misinformation.

He actually described you quite well, cry harder ODE 😭 🤣
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:

He actually described you quite well, cry harder ODE 😭 🤣

Gullible fellow. You are lucky to have people like me to lead you in the right direction. Run along now.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by OmoFiditi: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

Wike lackey, go take several seat. Fubara will complete his tenure.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Felimax(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

Where you shift! I am not a leftist like you.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Wike lackey, go take several seat. Fubara will complete his tenure.

The tenure Wike handed to him na. Can he win an election alone? You will get your baptism in politics here.

Small boy.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by OmoFiditi: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

The tenure Wike handed to him na. Can he win an election alone? You will get your baptism in politics here.

Small boy.

Wike lackey, Fubara is already pouring hot water your balls.

Una go learn.

The chances of removing Fubara is less than 3.4%.

Labour party that has the strongest case, has already withdrawn the suit against him.

Una go learn, come follow Wike piss for pant join..
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Felimax:

Where you shift! I am not a leftist like you.

You cannot controvert the truth, run along now.

I will keep shining the light on this forum where elements like you are darkening and poisoning with shameless despicable lies.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Wike lackey, Fubara is already pouring hot water your balls.

Una go learn.

The chances of removing Fubara is less than 3.4%.

Labour party that has the strongest case, has already withdrawn the suit against him.

Una go learn, come follow Wike piss for pant join..

Soon you and the one competing to be a one term governor will understand politics in its raw form free from emotion.

Shakara go end.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Jayhome24: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ok, noted.

The most important is peace has gradually return to River so any other narratives is null, void and mere losers propaganda.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by OmoFiditi: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

Soon you and the one competing to be a one term governor will understand politics in its raw form free from emotion.

Shakara go end.

At least you have conceded that Fubara will complete his first term. Very good. We are now making progress and you are coming to terms with reality.. grin

Governors are powerful, before he is done with his first term, Wike will be completely politically emasculated and rendered impotent in Rivers state..

Then those of you gluttonic and 'longerthroat' monkeys jumping and clapping for him, will have no choice but to pitch your tents elsewhere, where your sandy bread can be buttered. You gerrit? grin

You go learn.. grin
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Wahabfuture: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

Gullible fellow. You are lucky to have people like me to lead you in the right direction. Run along now.

Can blind lead a seer? you are a joke 😃
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
OmoFiditi:

At least you have conceded that Fubara will complete his first term. Very good. We are now making progress.

Governors are powerful, before his done with his first term, Wike will be completely politically emasculated and rendered impotent.

Then those of you longerthroat monkeys jumping and clapping for him, will have no choice but to pitch your tents elsewhere, where your sandy bread can be buttered. You gerrit? grin

You go learn.. grin

Learn to read and comprehend. I don't know what you are so excited about. Typical of a novice in politics.

I said he is competing to be a one term governor. That is not even guaranteed. Stop gyrating.

He doesn't seem to honour agreements, it appears. A very bad attribute even when he appends his signature.

Shakara go end.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by slimfit1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
If they come back they will impeach him.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by OmoFiditi: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

Learn to read and comprehend. I don't know what you are so excited about. Typical of a novice in politics.

I said he is competing to be a one term governor. That is not even guaranteed. Stop gyrating.

He doesn't seem to honour agreements, it appears. A very bad attribute even when he appends his signature.

Shakara go end.

I am very positive that Wike has not slept well in that past weeks. It actually gives me orgasm.. grin

Fubara has not started with you, Tonye cole will be withdrawing his own lawsuit soon, then Wike will learn how not to gather enemies for himself in politics..

His gra-gra politics will end, and he will be meeker than a dove, when we are through with him. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I am very positive that Wike has not slept well in that past weeks. It actually gives me orgasm.. grin

Fubara has not started with you, Tonye cole will be withdrawing his own lawsuit soon, then Wike will learn how not to gather enemies for himself in politics..

His gra-gra politics will end, and he will be meeker than a dove, when we are through with him. grin

Fantasies entangled in sheer ignorance. It is bliss after all.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Wahabfuture: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

Shakara go end.

Dude stop this nonsense and empty chest beating, Simi will complete his 8 years as River State Governor. Nothing riffraff and drunkard called Wike can do about it. I will advise you to stop crying on Nairaland because it won’t change anything. Remember BP is real 👍🤣
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by OmoFiditi: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

How much did Wike weigh before he left office? How much does he weigh now? grin

Did he tell you he is on any weight loss program? grin

By the time we are done teaching him the 'politics of the pacifist', his buttocks and stomach will be flatter than my grandmother's slippers. grin
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by OmoFiditi: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

How much did Wike weigh before he left office? How much does he weigh now? grin

Did he tell you he is on any weight loss program? grin

By the time we are done teaching him the 'politics of the pacifist', his buttocks and stomach will be flatter than my grandmother's slippers. grin

Him never jam..
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by BondRiv: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Dude stop this nonsense and empty chest beating, Simi will complete his 8 years as River State Governor. Nothing riffraff and drunkard called Wike can do about it. I will advise you to stop crying on Nairaland because it won’t change anything. Remember BP is real 👍🤣

Shakara go end
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by NOGRUDGES(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
"very much expected", But Nigeria should be ready to pay the price

All these crude oil politicians sef

Felimax:
The governor was ambushed in that meeting hence two things are very much expected, he may be decamping to APC in a matter of months and continue slaving for his emperor or he will be impeached. Nothing can save him.

If he has not signed that document he would have been killed. David Briggs interview was eye opening.
Most people think we have a government in power, what they don't know, a drug cartel is in charge.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Barrywilly(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
The national assembly should take over the River State Assembly and legislate for it until their brains go back to factory reset.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Felimax(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
NOGRUDGES:
"very much expected", But Nigeria should be ready to pay the price

All these crude oil politicians sef

Already paying for it very deeply and in their ignorance cannot see it.

I swear if it was PDP in power and petrol is almost #700 APC would have been running a parallel government by now.

I am so happy how clueless the APC government is and even more happy Nigerians are paying for it.

If Rivers people will fold their hands and watch their collective will strangled into Wike's pocket then that is their cup of tea.

In Delta State we resisted and forbids APC almost completely and that alone makes me proud.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by DaTruths: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Felimax:
The governor was ambushed in that meeting hence two things are very much expected, he may be decamping to APC in a matter of months and continue slaving for his emperor or he will be impeached. Nothing can save him.

If he has not signed that document he would have been killed. David Briggs interview was eye opening.
Most people think we have a government in power, what they don't know, a drug cartel is in charge.

Who would kill him? Is the person an immortal?
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by tnerro1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
Chicken fubara. I really disappointed in PDP, should have used this to cut Wike down to size but they messed up as usual. APC is winning the next presidential elections hands down. The intellectual capacity of PDP is no match for the APC.

Tinubu is keeping Wike because he believes he can deliver Rivers State in the next presidential elections, how PDP is not seeing this and expelling Wike from the party and backing the Governor 100% to raise a new 100% PDP structure in Rivers State amazes me.
Re: Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers by Caseless: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
TruthsFM:

The action of Governor Siminalayi Fubara not to withdraw the suit against Rt. Hon. Martins Amaehwule and his 25 friends before the Rivers State High Court today, and the subsequent adjournment of the suit till January 31, 2024 by the Hon. Justice Ben Whyte, already explains that the Governor will not take any step to erase the trust placed on him by the people of Rivers state.

Irrespective, it is my informed belief that the Governor will pursue the path of peace but such peace will not be at the expense of Rivers people who he swore to serve.

Tonye Barcanista ✍️
You guys should give up already.

Fubara should not have started the fight this early.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Victims Camp At Oleh In Delta (Pictures) / 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock / Senator Adeleke Sues Police Ig, Aig Over His Recent Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.