Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again (910 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by robosky02(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ighalo’s ex-wife, Sonia finds love again

Adesuwa Sonia, the estranged wife of Super Eagles forward Jude Odion Ighalo, has found love again.

She disclosed this recently via her Instagram story. The mother of three shared a photo of her new lover, concealing his face. She, however, revealed that the mystery man is a lawmaker.

Sharing the photo, Sonia wrote: “One of the most handsome lawmakers in Nigeria. #myguy.”

In another post, she described the mystery man as “Mi Amor,” which translates to ‘my love’ in Spanish.

Meanwhile, Sonia has detailed her separation from Ighalo.

According to her, they “divorced” without the footballer signing the divorce papers.

In an Instagram story post, she wrote: “Separated 2019, got back 2021. I divorced him 2022 (without his signature).

“They crawled back again I said OK for the sake of our children. We’ve been doing it lowkey (Despite their foolish display on IG with different women).

“I was doing Saudi, Dubai, Naija with the kids to see him..But he didn’t want his family to know. Cox they would reinforce spiritually to separate us- He said.

“I got tired.

“Since he was scared to let Mama Mama know I’m happily back with my family
I’m like f*ck off bro. I no fit break covenant wey I no de there him enter.

“Good luck to my successor.”

Lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2
https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/21/ighalos-ex-wife-sonia-finds-love-again/

Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by TemplarLandry: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin
Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by Roboto11: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lawmaker money dey end oh.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by dawnomike(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Congrats to her on her new life
Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by robosky02(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Soulsdesire:
They don't waste time

Some already have backup before the breakup

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
From one preek to another

Forking who'res everywhere
Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
From one preek to another

Forking who'res everywhere

That's how to deal with you guys especially the ones wey no get sense. grin See as e dey pain you. cheesy
Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by Gadafii: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Good for her, better for ighalo

I hope her new man fuccks her well and treat her better, peace be unto her
Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by Nicepoker(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wh0re mode fully activated.
Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by bestman09(m): 3:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Hoes everywhere
Re: Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia Finds Love Again by pyyxxaro: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Ashaawo die Toto rest ✌️

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Leo Messi Wins The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2023. / Kobe The Great: Trade Me / Riise Payslip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.