Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York (41929 Views)

Check Out This Beautiful Christmas Tree (photos) / Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Love800(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2023
How can one work in a radio in US?
I need dis job.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by TheRedpillguy: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Basel09:
lol when money and food no be problem
E go surprise you e get ppl for there way never see water drink since morning.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Kingrshd3: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2023
marlow1962:
Can never happen in Nigeria.
In 2023 (now entering 2024), Africans are yet to test 1% of civilization and that's a very big shame.

U be mumu people that have gained independence about 350years ago and Nigeria of just 65years and even they colonized us themselves..

Is like comparing a child with an adult base on achievement πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by sweetjohn(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2023
One religion is spreading Love and showing how beautiful it is to be a Christian wih love and peace in your heart and with humanity while the other religion is looking for whose head to behead

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by marlow1962(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2023
Kingrshd3:

U be mumu people that have gained independence about 350years ago and Nigeria of just 65years and even they colonized us themselves..

Is like comparing a child with an adult base on achievement πŸ€”
You're the biggest illiterate I have seen this morning, always try to read and understand.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by alfarouq(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:
God's Own Country

This country is designed in a way... even if village people dey follow ur and you poor ... if you manage enter and hustle legally... your destiny will change for good seriously...

Maybe one day Nigeria will get to this level?

The thousand of graduates struggling with unpaid students loan disagree with you. while they have a system better than Nifgerians and some are making it, in life, it is not everyone that will make it. stop giving people false hope, Have you heard of the Pareto principle?
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Edusouls(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Emu4life:
Pagan Festival celebrated by Idolators
yes leave us it’s so sweet for the whole world that’s why we love it, you which one do u celebrate? Lost souls everywhere
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by alfarouq(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2023
sweetjohn:
One religion is spreading Love and showing how beautiful it is to be a Christian wih love and peace in your heart and with humanity while the other religion is looking for whose head to behead

You can fool some people but you cant fool all. You cant be claiming to be spreading love while you support you still resources from other nations to support your materialistic life style or create chaos to sell weapons. You can claim all you want and humans can get deceived by it, but God is not.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by APOPTOSIS: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2023
Any day, Any Time na United States of America get Christmas
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by oluwaseyi0: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2023
marlow1962:

How long will the decorations last?

How long do you want it to last?
The whole year

Take your L in peace
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Quebec91(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2023
cheesy
Gohs:
It is TIME to impeach Tinubu from office.

He is a cocaine seller who forged his certificate β€” No Qualifications!

He is the KING of criminals.
REMOVE him now. . .OR ELSE. . .

He will DESTROY Nigeria in four years.

That's the TRUTH. . .
Let's Face it!!

#TinubuMustGo
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Desusi: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2023
Sweetvie:
I love Christmas decorations
They're really beautiful smiley
Thanks so much for this,but then,its not enough to love it, but to surrender your life to Christ, the celebrant and accept His offers to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2023
marlow1962:
In 2023 (now entering 2024), Africans are yet to test 1% of civilization and that's a very big shame.

Some people were using Palm leave to cover their nakedne'ss but today it's a different story. grin
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Eriokanmi: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Meddymeddy:
Its season of Christmas and everywhere is been decorated.

Here are some beautiful decoration in new York city
NYC...Ilu ti kii sun. Ilu atira smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Wanbissaka: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Any day, Any Time na United States of America get Christmas
make Nigeria dey great again.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Eriokanmi: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2023
TheRedpillguy:
These people don't even believe in Jesus, they have turn Christmas to celebrating beings in red dress.
Lies upon lies. If its same NY where I schooled and once lived, you lie big time. God bless America isn't said for fun. E get why. They believe much more than most of us do. They don't fake it. The 8th picture posted by the OP is a cathedral.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Pinkybush: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Emu4life:
Your foolish Mohammed is an idolater. A blood drinking beast. The originator of terrorism. You will rotten in hell fire for bowing to someone created by the most High God.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Niok: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2023
I was there yesterday nothing special grin
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by preciouswoman66(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
marlow1962:

How long will the decorations last?

You too complain shuu

E can neva happen in Nigeria to how long e go last.

You wan chop am?? Dem no go comot am when Christmas period finish?

No be ur mate na decorate am?? Redeem church decorate for one place for my side. Go decorate ur own
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Mrniceguy001: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Milan πŸ’•

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by tbred: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
New York leads the way
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by stone350(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
Meddymeddy:
Its season of Christmas and everywhere is been decorated.

Here are some beautiful decoration in new York city
This is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Goalnaldo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
PJtech:
Who will host me today make i come eat Christmas rice and chicken.. I did not cook anything and will probably be at home all day
I didn't cook too no money but two people brought food for me πŸ˜‚ so I'm covered today.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by OmoNla99: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is too much for just a weeks celebration. Too much work for people that will remove it in a few days to come.

πŸ‘‡ This right here is the best of them all. Mild and comforting.

I think this is at the occulus World Trade Center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by OmoNla99: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
NYC...Ilu ti kii sun. Ilu atira smiley

Truly, it’s a city that never sleep. The Big 🍎
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Jewessgratitud3: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
OmoNla99:

I think this is at the occulus World Trade Center.

Oh... Ok. Thought it was a normal street or City center.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by OmoNla99: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh... Ok. Thought it was a normal street or City center.

A lot of the Christmas decorations displayed by the OP is by the Rockefeller centre on fifth avenue. It attracts millions of tourists every year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by tkgindofa(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
Emu4life:

Hypocrite; go and form your own religion now, and lets see the gullible that will follow you.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Blackdisciple(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na white people dey celebrate Xmas na...

Blacks only believe Xmas is all about fuvking your girlfriend or getting your crush or some random girls and buying them gifts...

Na family people dey celebrate Christmas
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
marlow1962:
even if it happens in Nigeria, there's bound t be a power outages that will make everywhere dark.

Unless they power it with generator
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by BigDawsNet: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
alfarouq:

The thousand of graduates struggling with unpaid students loan disagree with you. while they have a system better than Nifgerians and some are making it, in life, it is not everyone that will make it. stop giving people false hope, Have you heard of the Pareto principle?

Relax, I'm talking about Nigerians migrating to the states legally... no matter what kind of job you do... you will definitely be a better person for yourself and family unlike in Nigeria where PhD holder hustle for 35k a month job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Ogun State / CBN Restricts Use Of Naira Denominated Cards Abroad / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.