Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York (41944 Views)

Check Out This Beautiful Christmas Tree (photos) / Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Catapault: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
marlow1962:
Can never happen in Nigeria.
In 2023 (now entering 2024), Africans are yet to test 1% of civilization and that's a very big shame.

I knew a stupid dunce like you with no brain will type rubbish here.

Your dumbass hasn’t been to any single country in Africa, so SHUT UP YOUR STINKING IGNORANT LIPS that think “Africa” is your backyard, or that fancy Christmas decorations equate to “civilisation”.

Just reasoning like a low IQ donkey.

Indians, Japanese and Chinese who follow their traditional faiths unlike you white worshipping slaves to white “Jesus”, do not consider themselves uncivilised for not displaying expensive christmas decorations, so go screw yourself with your wretched inferiority complex.

Nasty little disgrace of a person.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Catapault: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

What exactly is civilized about opulent decorations?!!

Should that be a priority for Nigeria and other 3rd world nations?!!...

You want state governors and leaders to do such, and claim to have spent Billions of Naira from scarce resources, to prove what exactly?!!

Honestly the way some of these Nigerian youths reason is just depressing.

See the idiot equating Christmas decorations with civilisation.

So dumb and stupid.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hmmmm ..... Google pics .... for a moment thought you were visiting.
The city is getting wayyy less Christmassy since religious celebrations are suppressed by the influential LGBTQ community. Christmas Season is being referred to as the Holiday Season ... the decorations that were usually done are getting fewer and fewer .... lights yes... where the trees on the Avenues used to be dripping with lights are now largely unlit ... lights in the form of shapes... triangle.... squares ...etc are now the replacements. If we look at the pics.... we would not know they were for Christmas.... unrelated.

Isolated trees lit.... traditional Christmas decorations.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Sweetvie: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Desusi:

Thanks so much for this,but then,its not enough to love it, but to surrender your life to Christ, the celebrant and accept His offers to humanity.
Smile. Yeah
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Afolue(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Beautiful sight. Abeg na who go fit help me reach USA?
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Sweetvie: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Blacklion3:

Merry Christmas in advance sweetvie
Have a great time
Thank you.
Merry Christmas to you smiley
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by 7upnigeria: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gohs:
It is TIME to impeach Tinubu from office.

He is a cocaine seller who forged his certificate — No Qualifications!

He is the KING of criminals.
REMOVE him now. . .OR ELSE. . .

He will DESTROY Nigeria in four years.

That's the TRUTH. . .
Let's Face it!!

#TinubuMustGo

Better go look for food chop, people have moved on.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is too much for just a weeks celebration. Too much work for people that will remove it in a few days to come.

👇 This right here is the best of them all. Mild and comforting.

That is how the economy grows. People are paid to do that job. Thus, money exchanges hands.
Remember, there are companies that have just this window of Christmas period to make profit for the whole year.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Jewessgratitud3: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
sonnie10:

That is how the economy grows. People are paid to do that job. Thus, money exchanges hands.
Remember, there are companies that have just this window of Christmas period to make profit for the whole year.

Oh.. so it's all about the money? I see.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by gidjah(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hmmmm trying to wrap my head's around your ascertions here but I really can not totally support you here.May we not encounter dark powers over our destiny ,bro it is well You need to know there are thousands of NIGERIANS there who have lived for decades and can't boast of anything,or haven't you heads of such so many ?
BigDawsNet:
God's Own Country

This country is designed in a way... even if village people dey follow ur and you poor ... if you manage enter and hustle legally... your destiny will change for good seriously...

Maybe one day Nigeria will get to this level?
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by sonnie10: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh.. so it's all about the money? I see.
Tell me one thing you know that is not about money, and that money is not involved one way or another?
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by placeofallure(f): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
abuhusna1:

Go to Victoria Island and see good decorations Zenith bank did on the whole street

I was about to say this. Some parts of Lagos are really beautiful, especially on the Island. Come to VI, come to Ikoyi in the evening, they look stunning. The Civic Tower, The Zenith Street on VI, The Falomo Roundabout, they're good looking.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by marlow1962(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Catapault:

I knew a stupid dunce like you with no brain will type rubbish here.

Your dumbass hasn’t been to any single country in Africa, so SHUT UP YOUR STINKING IGNORANT LIPS that think “Africa” is your backyard, or that fancy Christmas decorations equate to “civilisation”.

Just reasoning like a low IQ donkey.

Indians, Japanese and Chinese who follow their traditional faiths unlike you white worshipping slaves to white “Jesus”, do not consider themselves uncivilised for not displaying expensive christmas decorations, so go screw yourself with your wretched inferiority complex.

Nasty little disgrace of a person.
Illiteracy is really a disease, get well soon.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by BigDawsNet: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
gidjah:
Hmmmm trying to wrap my head's around your ascertions here but I really can not totally support you here.May we not encounter dark powers over our destiny ,bro it is well You need to know there are thousands of NIGERIANS there who have lived for decades and can't boast of anything,or haven't you heads of such so many ?

You right... but ewre are u serious people who just don't take advantage of wot God has giving them which is successfully migrating to the US or any top country
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by gidjah(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

You right... but ewre are u serious people who just don't take advantage of wot God has giving them which is successfully migrating to the US or any top country
I tire for us honestly.The nation just looks so cursed with leadership at almost every level.Been in this nation for decades but I am still yet to place my tabs on any bettered area of influence as the years progress by,Virtually every area of mountain of influence seem to be touched by bad leadership .But running out of this nation is a NO NO for me .I have been privileged to, countless times ,but didn't deem it fit to.But going by the nature of my job now , I am legible to go outside any moment from now , I might opt for that but terms and conditions appy (1) ;my kids must-have had a good back ground of our culture here and grown up to the university level.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by BigDawsNet: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
gidjah:
I tire for us honestly.The nation just looks so cursed with leadership at almost every level.Been in this nation for decades but I am still yet to place my tabs on any bettered area of influence as the years progress by,Virtually every area of mountain of influence seem to be touched by bad leadership .But running out of this nation is a NO NO for me .I have been privileged to, countless times ,but didn't deem it fit to.But going by the nature of my job now , I am legible to go outside any moment from now , I might opt for that but terms and conditions appy (1) ;my kids must-have had a good back ground of our culture here and grown up to the university level.

Very important... and make sure they serve the country before they leave ..

My dad made sure all of us server the country before we left... nobody knows tommr oh... we maybe called back to contest as a governor or president of Nigeria... without our complete nysc certificate.... na minus 1
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Brandiebird: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is too much for just a weeks celebration. Too much work for people that will remove it in a few days to come.

👇 This right here is the best of them all. Mild and comforting.

Decorations go up around the end of November and are taken down around the first week of January. It’s a seasonal event rather than a week.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by kinkydude: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Oh my! All for my Lord's birthday, it's worth it.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by YoshihideSuga: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegacyB:

Don’t mind them I was about typing this. I am abroad and I honestly wonder the crazy hype we give abroad and disparage our own country. To be candid Xmas is far more interesting in Nigeria than anywhere abroad .

No, it's not. If it was, why have you not relocated to Nigeria to participate in the Christmas celebrations? It's only interesting to you because you're a Nigerian. To a Chinese, it's not interesting.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by YoshihideSuga: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
abuhusna1:

I swear down. No movement nothing to enjoy like say covid 19 dey

They're culturally different from you. So, why do you expect them to celebrate Christmas in your own way?
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by YoshihideSuga: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegacyB:

Honestly. It was when I came abroad I really appreciated Nigeria and Africa. Don’t be fooled or brainwashed by what you see on TV. I’m quite comfortable here and for me to talk like this I can imagine what several people are going through.
I no go talk much cos una no go still hear!

So why have you not returned to Nigeria, Mr LegacyB? Since Africa and Nigeria are the best places to reside, move back there!
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by YoshihideSuga: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
marlow1962:

Same way what I have seen as a man, you can't even withstand 0.001% of it. And if you don't like how people talk shit about a dead country, bro come back to your country and live there, stop hiding in a 1st world working country and try dishing hope to people living in a 5th world dead country.

Na that thing dey annoy me. Dem go siddon for abroad dey claim patriotism and panafricanism. They should go back to Africa and do so!
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Ickes: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
I join all co-celebrants today as we mark our birthday with the King of kings. Happy birthday to me.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by imagrg(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2023
A city where a psycho can just come up and stick a gun on your neck.

Home is best oh!
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by LegacyB: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

So why have you not returned to Nigeria, Mr LegacyB? Since Africa and Nigeria are the best places to reside, move back there!
Well when you come here then I’ll have your answer. Ask those in hell why they can’t go back to earth to reenter heaven. Abroad isn’t hell though, but not worth the hype.
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Blacklion3: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sweetvie:
Thank you.
Merry Christmas to you smiley
Show me love o. Do Christmas for me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Princezibk: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
abuhusna1:

Go to Victoria Island and see good decorations Zenith bank did on the whole street
snap and let us view
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by Sweetvie: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Blacklion3:

Show me love o. Do Christmas for me
Lol
Christmas don pass grin
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by WantsandMore: 12:37pm On Jan 10
marlow1962:

What are you benefiting from your country?
health Subsidy, energy Subsidy, education Subsidy amongst others, there are challenges of course but hopefully we'll get to surmount them one step at a time . Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York by marlow1962(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10
WantsandMore:
health Subsidy, energy Subsidy, education Subsidy amongst others, there are challenges of course but hopefully we'll get to surmount them one step at a time . Rome wasn't built in a day
LMAO 😂, so funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Restricts Use Of Naira Denominated Cards Abroad / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.