Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats (444 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It / Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats by AntiBMC(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
I don't get why almost every series or movie on Netflix have gay couples and scenes. I'm not homophobic or anything but it is just too much!
The rate at which they are promoting this thing is giving credence to the so-called "conspiracy theories " that these new world order people have a sinister agenda. And I don't think it's about reducing world population, because even the supposed homosexuals adopt children and even go as far as hiring surrogates to carry pregnancies for them.

Well, this is the last time I would be subscribing my Netflix. Saying goodbye to mid series and their sh*tty gay scenes.

3 Likes

Re: Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats by Veqtor: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mehn...I was wondering the same thing today. All the 4 shows I tried to watch, girl go wan kiss girl or man go dey kpansh another man angry
It's ridiculous. Somebody said the order was from the top (not even netflix) to forward the gay agenda on movie platforms. The powers that be, want the kids in this generation to conform to their agenda. What better way to do that than to catch them young, when their minds can still be molded. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats by jubrilcastle(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
It's now by fire by force. God almighty pass them. It shall never be our portion
Re: Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats by AntiBMC(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
jubrilcastle:
It's now by fire by force. God almighty pass them. It shall never be our portion

As in eh. The thing tire me. You can't enjoy foreign movies anymore.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats by AntiBMC(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Veqtor:
Mehn...I was wondering the same thing today. All the 4 shows I tried to watch, girl go wan kiss girl or man go dey kpansh another man angry
It's ridiculous. Somebody said the order was from the top (not even netflix) to forward the gay agenda on movie platforms. The powers that be, want the kids in this generation to conform to their agenda. What better way to do that than to catch them young, when their minds can still be molded. God help us.

That's my main issue... children are exposed to this. Even the kids shows nd cartoons are not left out.
Re: Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats by sunshineV(f): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
instead of ranting, y'all can leave Netflix and watch iroko TV instead
Re: Netflix Is Forcing Homosexuality Down Our Throats by Mantul: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2023
They no longer use sorrugates, what they do is adopt and change the child's gender so the theory of depopulation is on point

(1) (Reply)

Video: Sheyman – Paper / The Party Starter Mobile App Is Finally Launched / Jennifer Lopez To Return As Judge On American Idol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.