Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 (18012 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Theunbothered: 5:41am On Dec 22, 2023
Tinubu took the dollar from the 480 to 1000 in just 6 months of office.

He also reduced hunger and illnesses by increasing the price of food and medicine, killing all the sick and hungry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Grammar Grammar

Nothing on ground I dey feel

4 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by SirLakes: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Empty barrel grin

1 Like

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Brushstrokes20: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2023
👀😂🤣😁😅😜😛Mtcheeeew.....
# all motion, NO MOVEMENT govt! undecided
The shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥💯

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE cool

1 Like

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by LEGALSER: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Na statistics we go chop

1 Like

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Brushstrokes20: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Comic relief such as this should be strictly restricted to the JOKES SECTION 😂😂😅😅🤣🤣😁😁💯

The damn contraption is a very BAD JOKE!

4 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by chukiz(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2023
Like seriously

F9 government
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by QueenDima47(f): 6:06am On Dec 22, 2023
Kenochi:
In as much as this Government reserves the right to blow its trumpet,I will leave the average Nigerian to either agree or disagree with the achievement of this government
As far as I am concerned,this Government's Biggest achievement is giving the Dangote Refinery crude oil to begin the long exercise of local refining
I am very positive that the last administration didn't have any political will to allow that Refinery work,even though it was commissioned under them
Mr President put down his foot and damned the consequences,today the Refinery will receive 6 million barrels of crude oil worth 420 million dollars to commence operations

The City Boy has by this action broken the back of the powerful cabal that held Nigeria hostage for 30 years through petroleum importation
This singular action will save Nigeria close to 6 billion dollars in revenue and the NNPCL will now remit money into the Federation account thereby freeing our foreign exchange

I am confident that the naira will soon begin a strong rally against the dollar, it is economic sense to understand that the variables at play
Once the refining starts,there will be enough currency to move around the economy and this will greatly strengthen our balance of trade

Check my signature for properties around the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub
confusion from you people is too much. I thought that tinubu was part of Buhari's administration. Why are you now confusing people.

7 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by ifechukwu736: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2023
HmmmmmmHmmmmmm...
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by dontiky: 6:22am On Dec 22, 2023
When has listing and saying things you want to do become achievements. I feel sorry for Nigeria and Nigerians.
I will do ..... , we plan to ....... , FG has taken steps to ..... etc these are the statements our so called leaders now call achievements .

3 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Kennitrust(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2023
GboyegaD:
When people list achievements with so much explanation, there's some lies to it. Bullet points are enough to list accomplishments and if they need explanations, they should be succinct and straight to the point.
if there was any achievement, na we citizens for talk am say, this government na better one.

They battling to explain a none existing achievement to children.

If you steal political power, you will not make good use of it. We have thieves as leaders. 😓😓

3 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Evolutionism: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2023
Calamities and Disastersgrin
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by viodemus: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2023
Flush. Abeg.

Nothing but failures and false braggadocious antics. One of his problem is mental laziness for solutions. In corrupt practices, he is an active lecturer, allegedly. Am not the smartest or even as smart as I'd wish to be, but the crimi^*al has done nothing but jump from one dum]) move to another.

I think I need to start posting topics. I need to fit it in to my schedule for the few topics I plan on posting. I need to stop being lazy on it. Maybe okp*l*r eyes wan dey drag laziness with me. Misplaced priority.

Less I forget, okpol**r eyes is the most use/>ss leader worldwide. He doesn't have
1/10th the acumen of leaders like elderly Joe Biden. He always look for a global famzing without putting in the work or even have quality deals. A hardcore tribalist and extreme religionist. He need to drop his bad behaviors and equally work for all. Things have changed, is not like before where any th^ef will come in and just assume every body in the country is a docile and an olodo.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2023
The only success was to throw millions of Nigerians into poverty...
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by DKM123: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2023
Deceptive liars, propagandaist and Scammers !!!!
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by TrumpDonald2: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2023
MANNABBQGRILLSs:
Slow and steady,
We will get to the nation of our dreams.
A land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless you

😂You and that one claiming he voted for Obi should continue to deceive yourselves. From head to toe, propagandists everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Splashme: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2023
Kenochi:
In as much as this Government reserves the right to blow its trumpet,I will leave the average Nigerian to either agree or disagree with the achievement of this government
As far as I am concerned,this Government's Biggest achievement is giving the Dangote Refinery crude oil to begin the long exercise of local refining
I am very positive that the last administration didn't have any political will to allow that Refinery work,even though it was commissioned under them
Mr President put down his foot and damned the consequences,today the Refinery will receive 6 million barrels of crude oil worth 420 million dollars to commence operations

The City Boy has by this action broken the back of the powerful cabal that held Nigeria hostage for 30 years through petroleum importation
This singular action will save Nigeria close to 6 billion dollars in revenue and the NNPCL will now remit money into the Federation account thereby freeing our foreign exchange

I am confident that the naira will soon begin a strong rally against the dollar, it is economic sense to understand that the variables at play
Once the refining starts,there will be enough currency to move around the economy and this will greatly strengthen our balance of trade

Check my signature for properties around the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub

Oga, how old are you and what's your highest level of education?

The way you agbado-supporters reason ehn.

So, NNPC selling crude to Dangote Refinery is now a favour/achievement? The same crude that Dangote was ready to source from neighbouring Ghana and Angola if NNPC delayed longer?

Let me educate you. Dangote is the one doing Nigeria a favour by buying the country's crude and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Bigchristo: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/21/nigerian-govt-lists-tinubus-achievements-in-2023-full-speech/
Thats how they lie to their gullible followers, everything here is just story story as usual nothing is working in this country
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Samade7: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2023
Please which country is he talking about?
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by marv1: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2023
All these are propaganda. Time will definitely tell.
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Grace001: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2023
Buhari did more than that, what has all his achievements translated to ? Nothing but instead it put Nigerians into multidimensional poverty.

This will only entice your foolish and gullible supporters who like to suffer and smile while their life is unfortunate and live a miserable life
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Pearlqueen(f): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2023
"We have launched, we have launched", "We have approved, we have approved", "We will begin, we will begin."

What impact will a mere launch without action make in the lives of the citizenry?

1 Like

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by tuoyoojo(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2023
Sincerely I rushed to open this thread because I was hoping to see what the Govt have achieved that I was not "feeling"

Removal of subsidy is the single biggest blow to the common Nigerian.

Over 300 percent increase in fuel with its spiralling effect on inflation and cost of living. Someone earning 500k is no longer conformable in this economy

What happened to the so called money saved from the subsidy. How has it impacted the life of the average person on the street.

We are greeted with our greatest fear, the money was used by politicians to live like every was a vacation while millions go to bed hunger.

The austerity measures were only targeted at the poor. The political classes are living like its in the 70s when money was not our problem but how to spend it

The single biggest fear we had with subsidy removal is upon us. It would increase suffering and subsidise the life of the politicians

Ask yourself this question, is your life better now compared to may 29

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by TemmyT002(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Lol
When will APC ever have shame?
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by berrystunn(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Hahaha haha APC no get shame

Image the level of lie after 4yrs.
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by bentenny(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2023
You cannot talk about achievements when your policies have not been positively felt by the masses!

Obviously the FG doesn't understand what achievements entail!

1 Like

Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by samuel1981(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2023
Propaganda everywhere, this apc is the worst thing ever thing that have happened to this country since after amalgamation of North and south together.
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by snowball11(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2023
A nation ruled by idiots! grin
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by wizelink(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2023
APC and Current presdo should allow the people being led specifically the rural and semi-urban to list their achievements in 2023.
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by HRMK: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2023
WHO IS DECEIVING WHO HERE?
Re: FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 by Sunday2021: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Themanleshey:

One man claimed that they have been receiving it o ,

We argued with him and he said he’s sure of what he’s telling us, that people have been receiving it .
I am a federal civil servant and I am telling you that we have not collected shishi since they paid ones for the month of september.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics / Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) / Rivers: Stop Daydreaming, PDP Tells Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.