Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? (10769 Views)

Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Klass99(f): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Originality007: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
UHLmoving:
Do yoruba travel?

Lolz..y not. B4 I dey always travel go Akure every Dec from Lagos. But this yr I dey Lagos gidigba

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by 10thTenthMan: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
iwaeda:
Are you travelling to your home Village/ Town for Christmas?

Nope.

Wish I could sha.

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Ahnii(f): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Where you see money?

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Starboytwo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
UHLmoving:
Do yoruba travel?
yeah to UK, US etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Originality007: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jokerman:
From Lagos to Ado my village is 10K...

Where I wan see am??

10k from Lagos to Ado.Omo no b small things.

I wonder how much e go b from Lagos to Akure
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by theophorus(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
I don go come back self and I still go, come back by January.
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by MILLERMannn: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
SeeWahala:
how time flies . . .

Sometime in March i travelled to my hometown for a burial and filled up my tank and an additional 20ltr jerry can with fuel of N13,000

After the burial I bought that same quantity of fuel for my return trip back to my place of residence for N45,000 undecided

That experience was surreal.

Up jAgAbAaAa

You will feel like crying for the second trip. Lol.
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Skillsnigeria: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
No grin
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Lol

Port Harcourt people can’t relate

PH person wey him village be Rumuigbo that lives in Aggrey road will be saying he’s traveling for Christmas who no know go think say na travel

It’s just N150 bus fare

Rivers people don’t travel out of PH

Them believe say anything wey day Lagos and London dey PH

That’s what Igbos would have done than leaving their whole existence in the east and run to Lagos

All Rivers people investment for Lagos and out side Rivers state no fit pass 10
As a Nigerian you have the right to invest anywhere in Nigeria. Enough with all the setback mindset..

5 Likes

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Valuepaints20(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by tyinfinity: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
I am not going to my village Agulu.Lagos is my paradise .if you see me in Agulu .it is in dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
No, I'm not. My village people are still alive and looking for who to chop.
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yes I'm travelling tomorrow
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Ogalanyachieze: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Lol

PH person wey him village be Rumuigbo that lives in Aggrey road will be saying he’s traveling for Christmas who no know go think say na travel

It’s just N150 bus fare

That’s what Igbos would have done than leaving their whole existence in the east and run to Lagos

special Adviser to Igbo's on investment matters

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by SmartPolician: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
lomprico:

It's an avenue for Tinubu's boys to loot! Wait and hear how much they spent on that nonsense

With or without it, they'll still loot. So, it's better you benefit from this looting.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
Broke ass Nigerians everywhere

Na una dey do unaselves

2 Likes

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Ogene001: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Lol

It’s just N150 bus fare

They are timid outside Rivers especially the identity crises ridden ikwerre people

4 Likes

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by SaintLucia: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
IPOB said there will be sit at home on Christmas day which fall on Monday. Me and Peter Obi will be celebrating Christmas in Lagos State of Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by spencekat(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Lol

[b][/b]It’s just N150 bus fare [b]

[/b]
It’s just N150 bus fare shocked shocked
Na lie o
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by spencekat(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
KennyWest3:

Ado is Not a village bro

A whole state capital
It is still someone's community.

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by Bahamas95(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
I can't even remember the last time I traveled to my village.
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by SonOfDSoil01: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
KennyWest3:

Ado is Not a village bro

A whole state capital
that idiot is an imposter, a typical flat head grin
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by okoroemeka(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Lol

It’s just N150 bus fare

it seems you still have a lot to learn about the igbos,the business adventurism of the igbos cannot let them settle for mediocre opportunities in the southeast alone,right now Lagos is no longer the new Frontline in business if you don't know the current area the igbos are silently taking over SME businesses is Africa,from Ivory coast,Ghana,Gabon, equitorial guinee,Angola,Namibia,Congo,South Africa,etc,these guys are going were the business ground is fertile,so if you are still think the igbos are static in Lagos better think again,many are even building factories in South East Asian countries

10 Likes

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Linus cheesy

OmaAlumagidi:
I dey my village presently, arrived 2 days ago,Omo village sweet o no light since my arrival I vex do solar the solar inverter really helped because since yesterday I just dey indoor they enjoy the solar,will be going out this evening to hang out with a friend to eat bush meat with fresh palmwine
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You no get 10k to travel from Lagos to Ado Ekiti?

Anyways you no suppose see am sef

Since una state dey sell their votes in credit

Na only Ekiti state I see for this life wey sell all votes to Tinubu on credit till today Tinubu never pay them

You won’t see TFare in Jesus name

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dedicate bad belle by M.I to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
wunmi590:

No travelling this year, not because of money, but it must not be everytime, almost make yourself scarce sometimes...

My wife always go home every 26ths, as they all gather together in their family to spend the new year, but this time around, nothing like that for her...

Not because of Mon, but make she sit down for her house

Please, allow her to travel, ABEG!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by eepeepook: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Them dey share biscuit there?
Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by stanluiz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ogene001:

They are timid outside Rivers especially the identity crises ridden ikwerre people
Not only ikwerre people. Majority and most of Rivers people don't travel. Travel go where ?
Intimidation and timidity go kill them.

When I visited my uncle in Lagos in 2019. I meet people from Delta, bayelsa, Edo, Akwa ibom etc I didn't meet any one that say he or she is from Rivers.

From my observation. They are the least accommodating people in the South South and Nigeria as a whole.

Am a traveller. Am taking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? by MrBroke(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Never been to my vil b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Receive 802 Nigerian Returnees From Saudi Arabia / Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? / Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.