Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) (44717 Views)

Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by We4all: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Are they not supposed to be two? Which of them is in jail?

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Available9: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
He is lying...you all were deported...you Want to cash out ...you dey learn work
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by GindoX(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
You dey ask for help dey do big boy... Commot that shape for ya face... Nonsense. grin
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Been in Cyprus prison should be better than living in naija
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by orikoku: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
Happy boys Ginni? Oloshi boys.
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by ugbarreta(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Help kee? Tmr now una go begin insult una helper again. Abeg I don comot for dis page before person go begin insult me. 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Stup!d boys!

To hell with them, he can now freely dance in prison...... Nobody will disturb him.
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Demayour: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
funshint:
Stupid ungrateful boys....they should go and apologize to their OPM benefactor if they still have any form of remorse in them. Their story is similar to the parable of the prodigal son. But I hope they've learnt their lessons.

The prodigal son had a wealthy background and he misbehaved. These ones have a poor background, they got opportunity to escape poverty and they squandered it.

I don't think their type of individuals can get sincerely remorseful as the prodigal son.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by highvaluewoman(f): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

After the breakdown of nairaland, nairaland no longer sweet

It will bounce back, so rest. Besides, it was recovered not long ago.
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Charly68: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
They lost their sense of morality as soon as they got to Cyprus ..blackmailed their benefactor thinking they have arrived ...now they can see that those who use evil to repay for good can not go far in life..Let them go and solve their self inflicted problem and stop disturbing masses
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lovepath:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw1W4X_1KWM?si=ysRLRHqGjJtoL90k

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
You this criminal are back at it again. May what you are using to scam people happen to you

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by lanre316: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Useless boys. They need money to flex and insult their benefactor. They don't need help.
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Stupid ungrateful nitwits.

Una never chee CHOMTIN 🥺🥺
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
Stupid ungrateful nitwits.

Una never chee CHOMTIN 🥺🥺

Mtcheeew
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by brutal1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin.
Truths9ja:
My partner is stuck in an underground prison in Turkish — Happie boys cries out for help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umD82Vb8bxM?si=UzT7k8m0PhEBenX8

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
Seeing this mugu sef and hearing him talk while putting on shade is soo annoying... someone should just lash him some looking there..
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by khayce: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
E be like sey this stupid boys paid Seun to always stay relevant on this platformm.. abi ewo losi gan?

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
The pastor get good mind, if na person like me una do this thing, make I no talk wetin I go do before dem shut nairaland again 😎
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Yankee101: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
When you were abusing your sponsor your forgot abi
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by funshint(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Demayour:

The prodigal son had a wealthy background and he misbehaved. These ones have a poor background, they got opportunity to escape poverty and they squandered it.

I don't think their type of individuals can get sincerely remorseful as the prodigal son.
I agree with you those boys are full ingrates. Imagine the opportunity they've blocked for the sincere ones the pastor would have helped. They should go back to their shift work if they need money. They will have sense laslas!
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Seeshar: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by nedekid: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Some Nigerians will go abroad and constitute a nuisance, making life difficult for proper people that want to travel for legitimate reasons.
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Snapdrag0n: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
You dey trust criminals?
How him passport take lost? It's like saying you lose your ID card.
Nigerians already know your plans.. last last same you will use him for ritual
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by Shadysen: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2023
Stupid boys
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by soccerlite: 2:18am On Dec 22, 2023
Greatest12:
All of us dey prison like this too oh

Check down below

No be lie you talk joor

But God pass dem
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by LadeeE: 3:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Who is this third guy always attaching himself to them? I can't remember seeing him dance in the viral video.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by PopQueenAgency: 4:00am On Dec 22, 2023
Make everybody dey dia dey.
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2023
The bitter truth is that an average Igbo man always ungrateful. Try and check their records. This is not to abuse our blodas rather to submit my candid finding

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by dinachi(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Truths9ja:
Nigerians should please rescue the remaining boy ooo

Happie Boys Appeals For Help As Partner Remains In Cyprus Prison

One of the Happie Boys, who came to national attention after they were sacked by Chicken Republic for dancing while on duty but found temporary solace in a kind-hearted Nigerian who lifted them on scholarship to Cyprus before they turned on him have cried out over the fate of their mate detained in prison.

Earlier, two members of the Happie Boys trio had their student visas for Cyprus revoked, leading to their deportation while their mate whose passport could not be found was left in prison.

The situation took a more distressing turn when it was reported that immigration officials misplaced the passport of one of the trio complicating matters for his release.

In a video shared on social media, two of the Happie Boys expressed plea for help in securing the release of his partner, who remains detained. According to him, his partner is stuck in an underground prison, and authorities have refused to deport him without a valid passport.

The video caption read, “Old things have passed away, everything has become new!! We will make it up to everyone, Please Help us reach out to the Nigerian embassy to help us bring back our brother!!”

They said “Nigerians, please come to our aid. I am back in Nigeria, but my partner is still stuck in an underground prison cell in Cyprus. We were all arrested because our student permit got expired. While in the immigration cell, their officers lost his passport, and now they have refused to deport him because he doesn’t have a passport.”

https://gwg.ng/2023/12/17/happie-boys-appeals-for-help-as-partner-remains-in-cyprus-prison-video/
See their stupid faces. Una never see anything. Idiots!
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by ukaface(f): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2023
The audacity
For him to think that someone would really help them is what is appalling.
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by NohurryInLife: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2023
NewDea4:

Very useless boys o

The worst type of ingrate you don't ever wanna deal with in this country, is the extremely poor person, like those two boys. No matter how much kindness you show them it will always lead to fight and confusion.
Better say[b] "You must surely regret it"[/b]
Re: Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) by NohurryInLife: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2023
olibeans:
Useless boys.
The more reasons why I don't like helping people anymore.
Please don't anymore. They're all ingrates!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Challenges Anthony Joshua, As He Shows Off His Bare Chest / Uriel Oputa Steps Out With Mobile Police To AMVCA, Warns Trouble Makers (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.