Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo (31456 Views)

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of 20 Buildings In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Edoreborn: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by ClearFlair: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lol
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by kinkydude: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Pure Wike-dness!

2 Likes

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by allabig(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by BondRiv: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
incandescentena:
Pained wike, Gov. FUBARA dey show him shege pro MAX

In your dreams.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by SAMBARRY: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wike you're doing too much o.

The ground is slippery.i don't know what you're on about but your method is inhumane.even Dora akinyuli that meant well,them waste am.if Nigerians open your file, they're ruthless o.

Meanwhile continue to rest well professor Dora akinyuli.sane, reasonable and decent Nigerians love and appreciate how you sanitized NAFDAC till it became occupied by charlatans that have little or no value for the public health of Nigerians
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Bethuel2022(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Somebody should please bless my life this Christmas. 2371519541. Zenith bank. It would mean a lot to me.
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by UptownVibes(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
Okiton:
grin

People really suffer in this APC government
They brought it upon themselves. Share 10k each for those persons that their houses will be demolished in the next election, they will still vote APC.. I don't pity anybody in this APC government at all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by ThebestPromise: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
The OP should have balanced the story. The dwellees will be resettled and well compensated. Also the issue is between NAF and the community but the FCTA is intervening to make sure the affected villagers are well taking care of

2 Likes

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Chetas81(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Apc won't last with wicked wike

2 Likes

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by flokii: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
H.E Wike should thread with caution.. those villages or lungus are mostly occupied by the indegenes of Abuja who don't possess all the exotic lifestyle and material things.

Demolishing their houses and sending them packing will only create resentment and bad blood between indigenes and residents of Abuja.
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Chetas81(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Rejoyc:
Which way Nigeria?
the window
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Odin13:
Haaaa...

Where those Yoruba selling wan come go...

Wike is dealing treacherously.

E come be this village for the whole airport road ...

Anyways ..

Wetin concern me

After Shettima tenure in 2039. It's wike's turn. The man is doing well. Our ancestors built Europe, we with our own hands will build our country.

If u haven't heard, pataakot refinery is working
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Chetas81(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
THE DEVIL NEED AN ANGEL TO RULE, THE DEVILS CANNOT BECOME ANGEL OVERNIGHT
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by id4sho(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
FCT was not suppose to have indigene. Successive government were not sincere in the successive compensation and resettlement which was hindered by massive curruption
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by hotseat: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Most commenters may not have read the directives or deliberately being mischievous.

The Nigerian Airforce made the request of expanding the presidential fleet to the FCT Minister and that the proximity of the village affects security hence the need to remove some parts of the village.

Wike happens to be the FCT Minister and is bound to carry out the directives of the President.

Wike shouldn't be made the sacrificial lamb for no just cause.

What's most important is that those affected must be adequately compensated.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by payaseriy: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is wickedness of the highest order. You want to displace your own citizens just to fulfill your illusive desires. Their utter contempt for the welfare of the common man is completely preporsterous.

You want to destroy their cultural heritage and ancesteral inheritance just to fulfill desires for your four years in power.

We have had other presidents in the past and none of them even came closer to this. And the arrogance that they even "consulted the chiefs" what an irony. So they could just go there and do as they please because they have guns and the treasury.

And to think that some people are supporting this, it shameful. It sad. This is evil. Call spade a spade. No amount of money can equate your ancestral home and cultural inheritance. The history and foundation of that little tribe will be decimated just to build an additional place to park lots and lots of aircrafts for one man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Nonexisting1: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnnn

Shege promax.com grin

The political lesson they wan teach some people done dey spread wide now. The demolition will favour me.

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by israelmao(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Almost 9years of anything but Jonathan.
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Wuless82(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Islie:
Over 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Fleet Plot

https://dailytrust.com/over-200-houses-to-go-as-wike-orders-demolition-of-abuja-village-for-presidential-fleet-plot/

The way am looking, this guy go wicked pass El Rufai
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Think9ja(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dubetex96:
This is ill timed demolition When the citizens are facing excruciating economic downfall in the land.

APC and Thiefinubu are displaying highest insensitivity to the plight of suffering Nigerians.

The Hitler of obiakpor should know that power is transient.
Abuja is the only thing we have in Nigeria that looks like a City. No better time to do it than now. We always want Nigeria to be like Dubai but nobody wants to sacrifice to achieve that. Those people knew from the start that they were building on government lands.
This attitude of building on government lands and then crying wolf when government wants to demolish the property should stop.
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Odin13: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Benwallt:

After Shettima tenure in 2039. It's wike's turn. The man is doing well. Our ancestors built Europe, we with our own hands will build our country.

If u haven't heard, pataakot refinery is working

Yawn..

Imps everywhere

Who go buy me food..
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Odin13:

Yawn..

Imps everywhere

Who go buy me food..

I for buy you but for calling me imp, 4get it
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by slowice(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
All they do is to punish and frustrate the poor. You will never see them making plans on how to alleviate poverty and help the poor to live better and decent life.

1 Like

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Odin13: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
Benwallt:

I for buy you but for calling me imp, 4get it

Yawn...
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
incandescentena:
Pained wike, Gov. FUBARA dey show him shege pro MAX

grin. Lol it must be INEC that is also behind the PDP legislatures who defected to APC because INEC must have rigged them into APC from PDP. No wonder APC won the Presidential election in Rivers State. grin. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by freemanq(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ok continue ur evil work
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
flokii:
H.E Wike should thread with caution.. those villages or lungus are mostly occupied by the indegenes of Abuja who don't possess all the exotic lifestyle and material things.

Demolishing their houses and sending them packing will only create resentment and bad blood between indigenes and residents of Abuja.
Go and blame the Army na...

Na the Nigerian Army get the land.
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by mariovito(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
I have gone through the post and I wish to state as follows:
1. This seems to be an afterthought idea because from their uncertainty about a lot of issues viz: payment of compensation, they seem not to know if this area was actually an earmarked government land because if it were, the community had no business being there in the first place.

2. Government has the first right to land, so if that land falls within its area of interest, nothing stops then from acquiring it. They however need to first compensate those who have title to the land.
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by Is04970: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Rejoyc:
Which way Nigeria? Demolishing peoples property just to park presidential jets
Olodo
Re: 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo by egoldman(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Which presidential fleet did Buhari use and what has gone wrong with it? As usual Tinubu defenders like FreeStuffsNG and seunng will soon come to defend it, shame of a Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka / My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.