Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) (2242 Views)

This Number Called Me Like 10 Times Or More / Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by money121(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
At home minding my own business?
This number 0912 532 0404 called my small phone but before i pick i decide to type on truecaller

The comment i read on truecaller funny just decide not to pick grin grin

Mean the person have take that begging as side hustle angry sad

May God help Us in this Country grin

Thanks to Truecaller

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by money121(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ok
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by garriAndsugar: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
T should have been Biodun Conehead
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by muyico(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
God want cheerful givers
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Lol. "Biodun always begging." grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Truecaller is spyware

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by Blacklion3: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
If he had, he wouldn't have to beg
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by money121(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Blacklion3:
If he had, he wouldn't have to beg
Who told you that?
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by Nwaokunkpara: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nigerians shaa

Go to ShopRite and see corporate beggars

1 Like

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by Benwallt(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Reno has exposed your brothers multiple times on twitter who use different names to beg but their true identity are revealed by their bank details through the account numbers supplied.

Your brothers are capable of anything.
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by Deditorman: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
This number called me before sad

1 Like

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by Jewessgratitud3: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Shshhhhhhhh..

If you have never begged since your mother gave birth to you, be the one to cast the first stone on that young man or girl.
The way some of you come here to talk down on people just because they ask you for something speaks of so much hypocrisy. as if you've never begged in your entire life

It's more morally just to beg than to steal or which would you rather the person does? Beg you or forcefully collect it from you at gunpoint? And before you begin to categorize begging, beg na beg. It doesn't matter how you do it.
Some ladies will tell you they can't beg but they busy now opening legs up and down for one boss or alhaji just to collect money from them. Or they'll use style to be telling big clients in the office to do Christmas for them. Is that not begging?

Some guys are here casting stones but they'll see some big boys now and be hailing them so something can drop. No be begging be that!

You people should stop this shaming already cos country hard. If you can't help, look away instead of coming here to make caricature if someone.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by fidelmarshal199: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Shshhhhhhhh..

If you have never begged since your mother gave birth to you, be the one to cast the first stone on that young man or girl.
The way some of you come here to talk down on people just because they ask you for something speaks of so much hypocrisy. as if you've never begged in your entire life

It's more morally just to beg than to steal or which would you rather the person does? Beg you or forcefully collect it from you at gunpoint? And before you begin to categorize begging, beg na beg. It doesn't matter how you do it.
Some ladies will tell you they can't beg but they busy now opening legs up and down for one boss or alhaji just to collect money from them. Or they'll use style to be telling big clients in the office to do Christmas for them.

Some guys here are here casting stones but they LL see some big boys and be hailing them so something go drop. No be begging be that!

You people should stop this shaming already cos country hard. If you can't help, look away instead of coming here to make caricature if someone.

Peace.

I understood that people can be stranded at times, so it's Nat a bad thing if you ask for help, we all do.

But for someone to have 50 people reported him/her for spam, then the person is a habitual begger. He/she has adopted begging as a full time job which is wrong.

He/she deserves to be shame and even condemned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by money121(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

I understood that people can be stranded at times, so it's Nat a bad thing if you ask for help, we all do.

But for someone to have 50 people reported him/her for spam, then the person is a habitual begger. He/she has adopted begging as a full time job which is wrong.

He/she deserves to be shame and even condemned
Don't mind her
Someone that av turn begging to side hustle
Just imagine that report

1 Like

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by money121(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Shshhhhhhhh..

Some ladies will tell you they can't beg but they busy now opening legs up and down for one boss or alhaji just to collect money from them. Or they'll use style to be telling big clients in the office to do Christmas for them. Is that not begging?

Some guys are here casting stones but they'll see some big boys now and be hailing them so something can drop. No be begging be that!

Peace.
Why not av begged before
Infact one popular blog post my begging stories but thank God for today
I went back to same blog to give back
This particular person av turned begging to side hustle and that's so irritating
Stop support bad behavior

Iree eee
At least u av her number
Feel free to call her and render help
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by Achor1111(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
The line is truly Abiodun's own.
What a habitual beggar from the waste

1 Like

Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
money121:

Why not av begged before
Infact one popular blog post my begging stories but thank God for today
I went back to same blog to give back
This particular person av turned begging to side hustle and that's so irritating
Stop support bad behavior

Iree eee
At least u av her number
Feel free to call her and render help

Oh.. your own even get episodes and you're still pointing out that shes doing hers as side hustle... Biko Biko.. wetin different between yours and hers? Besides no body is forcing you to give . Like I said if you can't give, look away but dont condemn her for it because you have no moral justification to do that.

You can afford to call it a bad behavior because you now have. But that time you were doing, it wasn't a bad behavior. You've forgotten so easily.
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by money121(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh.. your own even get episodes and you're still pointing out that shes doing hers as side hustle... Biko Biko.. wetin different between yours and hers? Besides no body is forcing you to give . Like I said if you can't give, look away but dont condemn her for it because you have no moral justification to do that.

You can afford to call it a bad behavior because you now have. But that time you were doing, it wasn't a bad behavior. You've forgotten so easily.

Doing what?
Nothing wrong in asking for help
Don't turn it to habit
Shikena tongue tongue
I said it earlier you av her number you can help
Maybe na you be the abiodun
Talo mo grin cheesy
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by NFBI: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Before you know he will beg randomly in a day he will have up to a 500k
Re: This Number called you Today? (SEE HERE) by money121(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
NFBI:
Before you know he will beg randomly in a day he will have up to a 500k
i dey tell u

(1) (Reply)

Help With Glo Gprs Ip / Nokia X, Cant It Download Whatsapp? / Get 50% Off Phones And Fashion In The Konga Democracy Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.