Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu (16573 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Smooyis(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2023
The heart of any king or leader is the hand of God. In everything, God has the final say.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by grandstar(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Naso Russia take dey fight war?! Did Putin kill women and children

It is sad that innocent civilians are being killed.

However, this is because Hamas uses civilians as human shields to discourage Israel from bombing their positions. That is principle reason civilians are being killed.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by orohbirodeysmel: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Mumu black man do you know how much the Jews hate your skin color? Black men will low iQ won’t stop to amaze me

Israelis hate my skin colour but none of them have ever called me mumu. You my fellow black man, a stinking one Wey never baff, dey call me mumu, do you see why I prefer Israelis to a very black stinking he goat like your bastard self...

What have you achieved in life with you high IQ if not to dey borrow data up and down fr network providers to come troll people. Go and pay MTN money Wey you borrowed from them ozwor

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Stephench: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Just like Ukraine, they boast because NATO has assured them of continued support. They boasted more than this to never agree to any cease fire in 1973 after Egypt flogged their asses that America has to make some of the largest military airlift in human history to turn things around. The moment Russia got involved and declared support for Egypt, Israel agreed to some very unfavourable terms because then they discovered what Egypt was capable of - they still have this dread for Egypt till date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Promise47(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2023
I'm full support of Isreal terrorist should not be allowed in any part the world no no no

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Truths9ja: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2023
It’s no retreat no surrender in Isreal-Gaza war. Na the victims of this war I pitied pass.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Pepsi2015: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Putin Kill children and women.....

Aljazera no go allow you see that one....

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by angelEmade: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2023
WorldRichest:
Don't worry. Your day of reckoning is near. Another Hitler is on the way
pipe dreams... Dey play...nuclear powered Isreal...dnt let them wipe your generations abeg grin

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Shut up!!! Hamas must be destroyed. Your opinion is irrelevant here.

4 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Pepsi2015: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2023
Continue until Gaza civilians begins to kill the Hamas terrorist themselves for starting this war.....

3 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by mastermaestro(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Surrender or die, the only language terrorists dread. I wonder why his parents named him Benjamin instead of David. Dude is doing the LORD’S work. Jerusalem stands strong! If you don't agree, you can kill yourself or take the next flight to go fight alongside Hamas' living dead terrorists. wink

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Ronaldo723: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Israelis hate my skin colour but none of them have ever called me mumu. You my fellow black man, a stinking one Wey never baff, dey call me mumu, do you see why I prefer Israelis to a very black stinking he goat like your bastard self...

What have you achieved in life with you high IQ if not to dey borrow data up and down fr network providers to come troll people. Go and pay MTN money Wey you borrowed from them ozwor

All of this is for your father
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Tetrahedron: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2023
WorldRichest:
Don't worry. Your day of reckoning is near. Another Hitler is on the way
You are referring to the antichrist Abi?
You have done your homework but don’t forget one thing-
“He that keepeth Isreal neither sleeps nor slumbers”

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Zafsy75: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2023
From the River To Sea

Palestine 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 Will Be Free

Satan Natabyahu can kiss my Aboki ass

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2023
Real estate firms in Israel are already planning to build Israeli settlements in Gaza, Muslims world over should open their borders and accommodate their Palestinians brothers.

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Amount(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
The message of Jesus is simple .love... Remember he didnt come for the jews he came for the gentiles. True Christainity calls for the total condemnation of violence. "turn the other cheek" -Jesus. DEEP DOWN IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOU CAN NEVER MAKE HEAVEN..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And true Muslim continues to encourage terrorism as Allah plan for the world...

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Gbadebo19(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

You are A perfect example of a slowpoke who is detached from reality. So, you didn't know of the brutal massacre that was done in Bucha and Irpin?
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by psalmsjob: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is alone in his own bubble wink

Same day he initiated a request to Qatar to help him reach Hamas for resumption of negotiation is same day he is saying he will not stop the war. Soroniyen?

He's probably planning to negotiate with ghosts of Hamas then. Smh.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

It's all part of their international politics so they can claim they even tried to negotiate but Hamas terrorist refused so then fighting continues....even if Hamas agree to talks after they feel the heat just as they did some few weeks ago almighty Isreal will not stop until Hamas and the threat it poses to Isreal is ELIMINATED cool
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Iamzik: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Same day he initiated a request to Qatar to help him reach Hamas for resumption of negotiation is same day he is saying he will not stop the war. Soroniyen?

You can't fight terrorists by cowering to them. You match them violence for violence while showing them that you are also willing to achieve peace through strength

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Iamzik: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Zafsy75:
From the River To Sea

Palestine 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 Will Be Free

Satan Natabyahu can kiss my Aboki ass

Fancy slogan that will remain a pipe dream

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Israel has reduced the total number of Muslims who enter Al aqsa mosque in East Jerusalem to worship, from 70,000 to 4000 and soon it will go down to zero, sparking off the real conflict.

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by tctrills: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

The Ukrainian army did not hide under their women and children.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by tctrills: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As a man, sometimes you have to take the lonely road. If Hamas is destroyed there would be peace in the land. The elimination of Hamas is great for both Israel and Palestine

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Jagabanarmy: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
shatap
God bless Isreal

2 comments
more to come
Don't mind him..the message is clear : surrender or die.. period.

3 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by dominique(f): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2023
Pepsi2015:

Putin Kill children and women.....

Aljazera no go allow you see that one....

But CNN, CBS, NBC and Reuters would have been singing it like a hit song every day and twice on a Saturday if he had done that. Unfortunately, there's no way innocent civilians won't be caught in the crossfire during any war but Putin troops NEVER went for innocent men, women and children like these terrorist IDF are. Pretty much everybody is starting to see this except gullible "righteous" Nigerians

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Ikaeniyan0: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2023
gassbee:
bros try n read to assimilate, when i said US no get liver to change am for Isreal , wat do u think i was talking about
Are you not the same person who claim the us need to tame arrogant Israel?

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by enemyofprogress: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Israel my mother land. I love you. Continue to kill all the killables and all their supporters, including those on nairaland. God bless the land of Israel

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by enemyofprogress: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2023
sreamsense:

.. buy your Hamas killed women, children and civilians when they raised Isreal to buy trouble that is consuming them now. You should have asked this kind of question from Hamas when they entered Isreal to look for trouble instead of you, Arab and Muslim world dancing around shouting Allah Akbar. Didn't Hamas know that their women and children will be killed before they used civilians as shade? Now, go and call Mohammed to come and fight Isreal for you if you are so annoyed. God bless Isreal!
no mind that aboki
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by archbishop007(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

No! Your Putin only killed men, women and children. Yeye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages / President Magufuli Sacks Charles Kitwanga, Drunk Minister / Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.