Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu (16703 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by hobat4cash(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2023
Keemie:
We aren't delusional, we know you are not going to stop until you have completed the genocide. Evil man. Lying so that he can justify the murdering of Babies any objective person who has seen their propaganda video about Al Shifa hospital will realize he's evil. All these because of land claiming Palestinians hates jews which is false.

My late father was in Auschwitz. My late mother was in Majdanek concentration camp. Every single member of my family on both sides was exterminated. Both of my parents were in the Warsaw ghetto uprising and precisely and exactly because of the lessons my parents taught me and my two siblings and I will not be silent when Israel commits its crimes against the Palestinians, and I consider nothing more despicable than to use their suffering and their martyrdom to try to justify the torture, the brutalization, the demolition of homes, that Israel daily commits against the Palestinians. So I refuse any longer to be intimidated or browbeaten by the tears. If you had any heart in you, you would be crying for the Palestinians!“ - Professor Norman Finkelstein
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Friend22(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Netanyahu said the fight against Hamas would continue till the militant group was eliminated.

Netanyahu is Hitler incarnate.
Hitler maybe wondering why he was even called bad.

This terrorist in the guise of going after Hamas is busy genociding. innocent palestinians.

God is indeed forbearing.

Oya, the mods should call this antisemitic.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Friend22(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
hobat4cash:

Cry me a river

You must be a skunk!
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by akan102: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Blazebond:
This idiot thought it was gonna be easy,how won't militant groups against Israel in Gaza grow when the Israelis have caged the Gaza for decades now,they have turned the people (Palestinians) whose nation name and passports that they used to possess (Palestine passport and name) into a stateless people post world war 2, Israel have tortured,killed and displaced the Palestinians from their homes since 1948 because the white supremacists of the world supports them and yet they want the Palestinians to lay down and take all these atrocities against them with fighting back,who does that,they (Israel) call themselves GODs own nation and always quote events that occured 1 million or so years ago to justify their crimes against humanity and the sad and funny part is that all the new founders of modern day Israel are atheist and known Christian haters and yet it is the Christians of former slave colonies like Nigeria and co that constantly scream their support the most.the world has woken up and will continue to call out Israel for their war crimes
Why worry with christians support for Israel, you said the Israelis always quote events that that took a million+ years ago, each time they are asked a little question, let the Palestinians quote events of a million years ago that legitimize their claim to the land simple and let's see

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Amount:

And true Muslim continues to encourage terrorism as Allah plan for the world...
i am not a moslem. I dont believe that God, is in support of any form of holy war... it is in human intrest.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by smokinloud(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Blazebond:
This idiot thought it was gonna be easy,how won't militant groups against Israel in Gaza grow when the Israelis have caged the Gaza for decades now,they have turned the people (Palestinians) whose nation name and passports that they used to possess (Palestine passport and name) into a stateless people post world war 2, Israel have tortured,killed and displaced the Palestinians from their homes since 1948 because the white supremacists of the world supports them and yet they want the Palestinians to lay down and take all these atrocities against them with fighting back,who does that,they (Israel) call themselves GODs own nation and always quote events that occured 1 million or so years ago to justify their crimes against humanity and the sad and funny part is that all the new founders of modern day Israel are atheist and known Christian haters and yet it is the Christians of former slave colonies like Nigeria and co that constantly scream their support the most.the world has woken up and will continue to call out Israel for their war crimes

You are the idiot who don't know history. The Jews are the real Palestinians. The Jews have been called Palestinians ( a secular name) for 600 years before the Arab invasion of Levant.
Arabs on the land were just migrants and tenants of Ottoman who have little or no entitlement to the land at all.

The Arab Palestinians never identify with Palestine until 1964 when it dawn on them that Israel is there to stay and going nowhere.

Example:

"There is no such country as Palestine! ‘Palestine’ is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

Awni Abd al-Hadi (Palestine political activist, 1889-1970)

Abd Al-Hadi was a lawyer to Al-Hussein the grand mufti of Jerusalem.
Al-Hussein also testified to the fact that Palestine was a Zionist agenda and never existed.

The Arabs legal argument was that there's no political entity called 'Palestine'. What they were fighting for was to merge Palestine with Syria as Southern Syria and name it the Emirates of Transjordan.

Don't put mouth in issue you know nothing about. You don't even know your ancestors history and you are here making claims on your emotions.

Make findings before you reply me...

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/back-when-palestinians-insisted-theres-no-such-place-as-palestine/
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by doncartel: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Netanyahu is the best world leader globally. Let me use this opportunity to nominate him for the Nobel peace prize. For restoring sanity to the Middle East. He should also be given the Oscar award, Grammy, GCFR, PHD, FIFA golden boot and about four chieftaincy titles.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Penisman: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Naso Russia take dey fight war?! Did Putin kill women and children

I wish Natayahu could even kill your mother...

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by akan102: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Andrelade:
Since the war started ,how many Hamas have you been able to kill or arrest apart from the children and woman and innocent people you have been killing .While not say, the war will not end untill you kill all the Palestinians and take their land .
Is it not a shame on you that even the few hostages you collected was negotated for ?You beg Hamas to release them .Despite all the destrution and killing, you and your brainless fighters have not been able to free one of the captured people on your own .This shows you are nothing but a failure . Israelite are waiting for your head .Mad man Netanyahu!!!!
Can you tell us while the Jews attacked and kill Isreal christian worshippers just yesterday in Tel Aviv?
Some foolish people here in my country think you all mad jew Isrealites give a damn about Jesus.The dont know the Jew call Jesus a thief and they are always proud of nailling him to the wood .
May the blessing and Mercy of God be with Jesus the Messiah where ever he is presently .Amen.
And may the mad people that call Jesus receive healing with no relapse
Amen
I think you need this Jesus Christ to get you cleans from this madness that is about to eat you up

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by smokinloud(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

I am sure you don't know the birth place of Jesus Christ is Bethlehem situated in Gaza, I am also sure you don't know Christmas is canceled in Bethlehem due to the current war.

Plus, you probably don't know there are more Christians in Palestinian than in Israel.

You are a blind Christian.

Google it.
You are such a fooooool.
Gaza is Jewish word (hebrew)
Bethlehem is a Jewish word (hebrew)
When Jesus was born there was no single Arab on the land as indigene.
The city of Gaza is an ancient Jewish city and even archaeological artefacts proves that.

Arabs invaded the city some 600 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus...

The present Arabs on the land are descendents of immigrants on the land.
Their ancestors were just tenants of the Ottoman. They had no entitlement to the land.

You are the blind foooooooool
Making judgements on your emotions.
And where did you get the misinformation that Gaza has more Christians than Israel?!.
Seems the only weapon fashioned against Israel that prosper is pure lies and propaganda.

Israel has about 200,000 Christians while Gaza has less than 1,000 Christians.
Hamas persecute Christians, Israel government doesn't.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Go to Jerusalem and complain to him my dear...
As for us here in Jupiter we support him fully for killing woEmen and children of terrorists..

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Jeyun: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Blazebond:
before the war Gaza was bubbling, before the war gaza have open grossery shops good life and health system better than Nigeria even with all the banter of abuse on how isreal is oppressing them. Now ask yourself what is Hamas thinking on oct7? That Gaza will still been bubbling after their attack? Grossery shops will still open for sales? That they will be no consequences? Gazans should hold hamas responsible and not isreal. Their 500km tunnel decive them, Hezbollah decive them, the uniting of the Arab world decive them. Where they thinking they will be no consequences of their actions on oct7? It is a great lesson to everyone no matter how bad you have been treated before you act always think of the consequences of your actions. There is always consequences of the choice we made wether good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by smokinloud(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jeyun:
before the war Gaza was bubbling, before the war gaza have open grossery shops good life and health system better than Nigeria even with all the banter of abuse on how isreal is oppressing them. Now ask yourself what is Hamas thinking on oct7? That Gaza will still been bubbling after their attack? Grossery shops will still open for sales? That they will be no consequences? Gazans should hold hamas responsible and not isreal. Their 500km tunnel decive them, Hezbollah decive them, the uniting of the Arab world decive them. Where they thinking they will be no consequences of their actions on oct7? It is a great lesson to everyone no matter how bad you have been treated before you act always think of the consequences of your actions. There is always consequences of the choice we made wether good or bad.
And the consequence of this war is Israel occupying Gaza till forever. No matter how they shout and cry apartheid Israel will always treat them as war spoil

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by oluwarotimi504: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Okay.Okay....
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Jeyun: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
smokinloud:

And the consequence of this war is Israel occupying Gaza till forever. No matter how they shout and cry apartheid Israel will always treat them as war spoil
no the consequences of oct7 is the destruction of Gaza and the death of civilians including women and children and a war with out any end in sight.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by tunwumi: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
motayoayinde:

Should this war drag for as long as 10years, there will be no more Isreal.

You can be sure about that.

The whole of middle east have gang up against them before they were quashed in 45 days, you can imagine how much that cost this time around, it's operation totality on Hamas. 10 years will make it very cheap and affordable.

Just to give you a hint, spreading cost over time.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by luminouz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Andrelade:
Since the war started ,how many Hamas have you been able to kill or arrest apart from the children and woman and innocent people you have been killing .While not say, the war will not end untill you kill all the Palestinians and take their land .
Is it not a shame on you that even the few hostages you collected was negotated for ?You beg Hamas to release them .Despite all the destrution and killing, you and your brainless fighters have not been able to free one of the captured people on your own .This shows you are nothing but a failure . Israelite are waiting for your head .Mad man Netanyahu!!!!
Can you tell us while the Jews attacked and kill Isreal christian worshippers just yesterday in Tel Aviv?
Some foolish people here in my country think you all mad jew Isrealites give a damn about Jesus.The dont know the Jew call Jesus a thief and they are always proud of nailling him to the wood .
May the blessing and Mercy of God be with Jesus the Messiah where ever he is presently .Amen.
And may the mad people that call Jesus receive healing with no relapse
Amen
Stop crying and drink some water.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by smokinloud(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jeyun:
no the consequences of oct7 is the destruction of Gaza and the death of civilians including women and children and a war with out any end in sight.
and you think Israel will leave Gaza to be self-governed again?!. Not possible, at least for 10-15 years Israel will treat Gazans as war spoils. That's part of consequences of war

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by BeanmanX(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Netanyahu said the fight against Hamas would continue till the militant group was eliminated.
The foolish man is killing innocent women and children
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by smokinloud(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
motayoayinde:

Should this war drag for as long as 10years, there will be no more Isreal.

You can be sure about that.

Even If Israel continue bombarding Gaza for 100 years your Allah can't do anything about it, he voluntarily gave the land to the Jews till eternity (surah 17vs 104) and Arabs on the land are trespassers according to Allah:

١٠٤ وَقُلْنَا مِنْ بَعْدِهِ لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اسْكُنُوا الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ جِئْنَا بِكُمْ لَفِيفًا104 And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. ---Surah 17:104
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by gassbee: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Are you not the same person who claim the us need to tame arrogant Israel?
and dont u think d arrogant isreal needs to be tamed
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Ikaeniyan0: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
gassbee:
and dont u think d arrogant isreal needs to be tamed
Do Biden have the balls to tame them?
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Dchampion65: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
[/b].......Hamas operatives attacked Israel on October 7, killing around 1,200 people and taking roughly 240 hostages.[b]

[/b]In the weeks that have followed, Israeli strikes have killed about 19,000 in Gaza including women and children while more than 50,000 have been injured..,...[b]

Do you noticed that while death at Gaza were broke down to include women and children, the death Israel was summarized as 1200 people.

1 Like

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Jeyun: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
smokinloud:

and you think Israel will leave Gaza to be self-governed again?!. Not possible, at least for 10-15 years Israel will treat Gazans as war spoils. That's part of consequences of war
that I can't tell, but might still be on the table for the safety of their nation everything is possible. They have gone too far on this particular war.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Jeyun: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
smokinloud:

Even If Israel continue bombarding Gaza for 100 years your Allah can't do anything about it, he voluntarily gave the land to the Jews till eternity (surah 17vs 104) and Arabs on the land are trespassers according to Allah:

١٠٤ وَقُلْنَا مِنْ بَعْدِهِ لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اسْكُنُوا الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ جِئْنَا بِكُمْ لَفِيفًا104 And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. ---Surah 17:104
hmmm, I dey fear you.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Tetraozonaitera: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

Keep crying

grin
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by maasoap(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Achor1111:

You and who?
Terrorist deserved what they are getting from IDF
Stop crying, no one is asking you.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Tetraozonaitera: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Okay. If Israel need help in terms of new soldiers for the Frontline; they should not fail to reach out to me and many of us ...

Personally I want go fight alongside Israel...when they were fighting during the Biblical times, dem never born me then, I for join them shocked shocked

grin
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by maasoap(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

They believe that mere calling someone or group of people terrorists is enough for the rest of the world agree with them.
Killing of innocent Palestinian children, women, pregnant ones too and men, blocking Palestinians including the injured ones among them from receiving food, water, medical aids and other helps. If all these don't make Israel terrorists, I don't know what will make them terrorists.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Tetraozonaitera: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
CrossRhodes:
Look at the anti Semitic clowns wailing above....

Make Una type rubbish and know how far, as Una get 7 heads.

Seun osewa, call these ones to order before they spoil your business oo, because Israel matter is turning them to rabid dogs

Nonsense

E pain am.
grin
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Achor1111(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
maasoap:

Stop crying, no one is asking you.
Gaza no far
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
Mumu man

That is because Ukraine Military are not using Women and Children as human shield the way Hamas Terrorists do...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad / What Are The Direct Implications Of Coup In Africa To The Rest Of Africa? / Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.