Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) (8784 Views)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by EmmaBuilds: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2023
This is not a catchy title at all, I mean what I said in this post title, but don't expect too much since they're not the same price. One of the hottest devices released by Infinix this year 2023 is the Hot 40 Pro.

Design

Infinix Hot 40 Pro Features an iPhone design, even though the iPhone 15 Pro max is not available in gold(free fire), we could compare the black colour. Looking at the Camera arrangement, and design. If you put this phone in a pouch and say it's an iPhone, no one will doubt. It has a mat finish and glossy frame. So it's just the design, no it's more than that. The smartphone is available in Palm Blue, Horizon Gold, Starlit Black, Starfall Green, and Free Fire. Yes yes I am not forget the expensive material build (Titanium aerospace) of the iphone 15 Pro max, but who plans on going to space?

Display
Dynamic island
Even though infinix refers to it as a magic ring, they both perform the same function. Charging, message, notifications and the likes.
However, this phone does not have an AMOLED display, it's just an IPS LCD Display

Refresh Rate
Talking about this, the infinix Hot 40 Pro completely defeats the iPhone 15 & 15 plus, as it comes with 120Hz refresh Rate. You'll be surprised that the iPhone 15 refresh Rate is 60Hz (SMH). I shake my head.

Action Button
Of course you're not expecting Infinix Hot pro to come with an action button, but this phone is just 180$ compared to that guy you're paying 999$ for.

Camera
The triple rear camera of the H40 Pro is 108 MP which is higher than that of the iphone 15 Pro max but processor have positive effects on camera, so iPhone iPhone 15 Pro max camera delivers better pictures & video than the H40 pro. That does not mean the 108 MP is not okay, like I said it's about the processor. Also the iPhone 15 Pro max camera has quite some number of features. The camera of Infinix Hot 40 Pro is supported by a quad LED Flash, while on the front is a 32 MP selfie shooter.
On the infinix Hot 40 Pro video shoots at maximum of 2K@30fps while on the iPhone 15 Pro max 4K@24/25/30/60fps.

Processor
Infinix Hot 40 processor features a Mediatek Helio G99 (6nm), Octa Core CPU and runs on Android 13 even though Android 14 is out. This processor is designed for gaming, so whatsoever game you want to play, you're free to. Though frame rate may differ from other devices.
We know the iPhone 15 Pro max processor is ranked 3rd in the world, but what would you need that kind of processor for? What heavy task do we do with our Smartphones than games? It's not as if we're mining Bitcoin on our phones, because Bitcoin requires sophisticated computers. 99% of iPhone users do utilize up to 45% of this processor potential so what's the catch.

Storage
8GB of RAM, 256B ROM, Micro SD card slot, while the storage type is UFS 2.2. what more could Users ask for.

Battery and charging
When it comes battery Infinix ranks no 1, so you find a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charge charger. Charging port is type c which is the same for iPhones.

Connectivity
IPhones don't have Radio, Infinix Hot 40 Pro has and in addition, it comes with NFC which could be used for contactless payment, just like you have the apple pay.

Speakers
It comes with stereo speakers, the first speaker is at the bottom, while the second speaker is at the top.

Unboxing
Unboxing the hot 40 Pro you find the necessary things like the 33W charger, pouch, sim ejector,

The price of Infinix Hot 40 Pro in Nigeria is 195,000N.
To buy now click here

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by Blacklion3: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2023
CAPITAL TRASH

12 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by sauceEEP(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2023
small mess!
Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by Chasito(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2023
I will still pick an iPhone 8 over any flagship device from Tecno or infinix.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by jubrilcastle(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Chasito:
I will still pick an iPhone 8 over any flagship device from Tecno or infinix.
Even tecno fold? Make Una dey take am easy abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by Chasito(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Even tecno fold? Make Una dey take am easy abeg
phone that will loose camera quality, and Start hanging after a short while? grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by jubrilcastle(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Chasito:
phone that will loose camera quality, and Start hanging after a short while? grin
All this hate are unnecessary tbh. The company has really stepped up big time.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by Chasito(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
jubrilcastle:

All this hate are unnecessary tbh. The company has really stepped up big time.
story! I use a recent infinix product so I know what I'm saying
Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
EmmaBuilds:
This is not a catchy title at all, I mean what I said in this post title, but don't expect too much since they're not the same price. One of the hottest devices released by Infinix this year 2023 is the Hot 40 Pro.

Design

Infinix Hot 40 Pro Features an iPhone design, even though the iPhone 15 Pro max is not available in gold(free fire), we could compare the black colour. Looking at the Camera arrangement, and design. If you put this phone in a pouch and say it's an iPhone, no one will doubt. It has a mat finish and glossy frame. So it's just the design, no it's more than that. The smartphone is available in Palm Blue, Horizon Gold, Starlit Black, Starfall Green, and Free Fire. Yes yes I am not forget the expensive material build (Titanium aerospace) of the iphone 15 Pro max, but who plans on going to space?

Display
Dynamic island
Even though infinix refers to it as a magic ring, they both perform the same function. Charging, message, notifications and the likes.
However, this phone does not have an AMOLED display, it's just an IPS LCD Display

Refresh Rate
Talking about this, the infinix Hot 40 Pro completely defeats the iPhone 15 & 15 plus, as it comes with 120Hz refresh Rate. You'll be surprised that the iPhone 15 refresh Rate is 60Hz (SMH). I shake my head.

Action Button
Of course you're not expecting Infinix Hot pro to come with an action button, but this phone is just 180$ compared to that guy you're paying 999$ for.

Camera
The triple rear camera of the H40 Pro is 108 MP which is higher than that of the iphone 15 Pro max but processor have positive effects on camera, so iPhone iPhone 15 Pro max camera delivers better pictures & video than the H40 pro. That does not mean the 108 MP is not okay, like I said it's about the processor. Also the iPhone 15 Pro max camera has quite some number of features. The camera of Infinix Hot 40 Pro is supported by a quad LED Flash, while on the front is a 32 MP selfie shooter.
On the infinix Hot 40 Pro video shoots at maximum of 2K@30fps while on the iPhone 15 Pro max 4K@24/25/30/60fps.

Processor
Infinix Hot 40 processor features a Mediatek Helio G99 (6nm), Octa Core CPU and runs on Android 13 even though Android 14 is out. This processor is designed for gaming, so whatsoever game you want to play, you're free to. Though frame rate may differ from other devices.
We know the iPhone 15 Pro max processor is ranked 3rd in the world, but what would you need that kind of processor for? What heavy task do we do with our Smartphones than games? It's not as if we're mining Bitcoin on our phones, because Bitcoin requires sophisticated computers. 99% of iPhone users do utilize up to 45% of this processor potential so what's the catch.

Storage
8GB of RAM, 256B ROM, Micro SD card slot, while the storage type is UFS 2.2. what more could Users ask for.

Battery and charging
When it comes battery Infinix ranks no 1, so you find a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charge charger. Charging port is type c which is the same for iPhones.

Connectivity
IPhones don't have Radio, Infinix Hot 40 Pro has and in addition, it comes with NFC which could be used for contactless payment, just like you have the apple pay.

Speakers
It comes with stereo speakers, the first speaker is at the bottom, while the second speaker is at the top.

Unboxing
Unboxing the hot 40 Pro you find the necessary things like the 33W charger, pouch, sim ejector,

The price of Infinix Hot 40 Pro in Nigeria is 195,000N.
To buy now click here
You dan they smoke Igbo way pass you
I hope you are getting money for running this stupid advert
Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by Deditorman: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nice try 😂
Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by PapaNnamdi: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
I will pick iphone 6 over any Infinix flagship, that company transion is a fraudulent liar

Fading camera fc
Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
How can you compare toy to an iPhone.
That’s an insult
Re: Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) by Nwereonye124(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Una sha go just wake up type anything una c. Tecno,itel and infinix, all na scrab. Na only xiaomi dat gives u a better phones rather than iPhone and Samsung

(1) (Reply)

Techno N3 Battery Picture / In Need Of Help With Itel 1503 / See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.