Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) (2189 Views)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by abdulhakim3(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Man who posted his wife and celebrated the 6 years of marriage on twitter regret later

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by chatinent: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2023
β€œI will find you.β€œ

Empty threats. Dangerous people don't inform you.

6 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Bragging gone wrong
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Zonefree(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Please, let us take a minute to honour Johnson.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Gadafii: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2023
Johnson probably deployed the okafor law on her πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by fidelmarshal199: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Keep your private life out of social media, "They won't hear". Why did he now delete the post

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Evolutionism: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2023
abdulhakim3:
Man who posted his wife and celebrated the 6 years of marriage on twitter regret later

Nothing new and Nothing to see here.

Most black human beings are Joyless. Always faking it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by wiseone28: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Who cares
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Natbrowny: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
I came, i saw and i left the thread.

I dey mind my business nowadays. πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Boys will always be boys. It's hard to forget right? I mean how could you? grin grin

One gorgeous bird of mine back then posted beautiful , happy wedding photos of her and her man and, all I could think of was back in the days when I used to spread her wide, pumping relentlessly like a stallion grin, the wild things we did together...the rainy cold weather sessions, hot sweaty afternoon fun times, the long sleepless nights of passion, morning breakfasts and quickies, not forgetting the weekend Garden of Eden specials grin

At the time, she was young and super nubile and I made sure to have her to my utmost satisfaction. I mean, we knocked each other out! grin

I did wish her a HML and hoped she had some arousal and drive left for her new man because it doesn't always feel the same like the first times, does it? Nahh it doesn't. With age the hormones diminish, weaker orgasms, and also, you've had enough so it gets boring and not as exciting anymore 😭

Testosterone sha smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:
Please, let us take a minute to honour Johnson.
grin
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by StPete: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
ReluctantAdult:
Boys will always be boys. It's hard to forget right? I mean how could you? grin grin

One gorgeous bird of mine back then posted beautiful , happy wedding photos of her and her man and, all I could think of was back in the days when I used to spread her wide, pumping relentlessly like a stallion grin, the wild things we did together...the rainy cold weather sessions, hot sweaty afternoon fun times, the long sleepless nights of passion, morning breakfasts and quickies, not forgetting the weekend Garden of Eden specials grin

At the time, she was young and super nubile and I made sure to have her to my utmost satisfaction. I mean, we knocked each other out! grin

I did wish her a HML and hoped she had some arousal and drive left for her new man because it doesn't always feel the same like the first times does it? Nahh it doesn't. With age the hormones diminish, weaker orgasms, and also, you've had enough so it gets boring and not as exciting anymore 😭

Testosterone sha smiley

And your future wife is currently undergoing the same treatment under her present guy. This life is a pot of beans

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Chai.....hehehe 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Chai.....hehehe 🀣🀣🀣

Dem need rush you go Yaba left
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
StPete:

And your future wife is currently undergoing the same treatment under her present guy. This life is a pot of beans

What makes you so sure I want to get married? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by StPete: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

That’s what we all say until reality hits the fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:

Dem need rush you go Yaba left

You must be sick in the head.

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
StPete:

That’s what we all say until reality hits the fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ grin grin

What reality? grin

I'm living the reality already grin
I'm not some teenager still unsure of what they want and who they are grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Telegram234(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

I did wish her a HML and hoped she had some arousal and drive left for her new man because it doesn't always feel the same like the first times, does it? Nahh it doesn't. With age the hormones diminish, weaker orgasms, and also, you've had enough so it gets boring and not as exciting anymore 😭

Testosterone sha smiley
And who told you were the only one drilling her Cave at that period? wink
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2023
Telegram234:

And who told you were the only one drilling her Cave at that period? wink
Well, not that I'd care if anyone else was having a bite of the cookie🀷 I'm not possessive, not looking to own anyone. I was all about having fun and that was it.

But all I knew at the time was, if she wasn't at lectures or in church, then she was most likely in my bed grin
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Gaspardd(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

Testosterone sha smiley

Pple like you re very dumb.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2023
Who cares if Johnson was hitting it... She's now his and he's happy with her.

Some men act childish as if the v holds their lives.
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2023
Gaspardd:

Pple like you re very dumb.
And people like you are either clownish hypocrites or sad incels who couldn't and still can't score the women and that's why you're toxic grin I'm used to the hate from people like you.

I bet your poor c0ck is tired of the callous palms wanking it everytime because you can't get it in it's natural warm and moisty habitat grin

Lord have mercy on you grin
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2023
StPete:

U believe in Karma

That thing is the weskest and least useful thing around

What goes around, starts going in a straight line that tends to infinity cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, that bro fit marry virgin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by StPete: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2023
DevilsEqual:

U believe in Karma

That thing is the weskest and least useful thing around

What goes around, starts going in a straight line that tends to infinity cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, that bro fit marry virgin

Yea it’s possible. But if him born girl, na the girl go take the same banging
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by Gaspardd(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

And people like you are either clownish hypocrites or sad incels who couldn't and still can't score the women and that's why you're toxic grin I'm used to the hate from people like you.

I bet your poor c0ck is tired of the callous palms wanking it everytime because you can't get it in it's natural warm and moisty habitat grin

Lord have mercy on you grin
Keyboard jockey.
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by 22just: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

Are you scared of that what goes around comes around shii? Does not always work that way. Trust me, you might end up with a saint
Re: Man Celebrate 6 Years Of Marriage, Regret Later(photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2023
22just:

Are you scared of that what goes around comes around shii? Does not always work that way. Trust me, you might end up with a saint

I'm not scared of anything, I didn't commit a crime, neither did I hurt anyone. I'm just not the marriage type grin

Yeah you're right it doesn't always work that way. At least that's a fact in our perceivable universe. But whether that's applicable in the afterlife or unseen universe, I do not know.
But it can only be fair if it does because people get away with so many atrocities in this world.

(1) (Reply)

Husband's (possible) Infidelity: why look for trouble? / Little Girl Messes Up Her Birthday Cake in Anger. / Mother Who Gave Birth To Her Own Brother And Sister (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.