Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke (21906 Views)

Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by erai30(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Taking olosho to the next level grin
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Evolutionism: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
hawktamari:
Olosho wetin u expect she go tak na.

Abeg shey person dey wey sabi why I cant collect money from my UBA account. I have like #3k for my account I wan collect #3k to use chop, the atm dey talk say i incufficient fund, i wan also load my fone make i call the thing no gree me?

Which kin UBA online be this na

Abeg how I fit collect money for my account I get money insid na

UBA network too worst today.

I have been trying to do transfer through ussd with lot of error occurred and they have been debiting my account.
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by ppogba: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Rather, tell them to come for a two weeks crash course in Oloshoism.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Kog45(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
When one lose it,everything na like I dey flex but time dey go.....dem dey pretending as if dem no care but na lie,depression every day....Toke continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by RichAbujaGuy: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
She talks too much

Most of what she says have zero content

Hers is just to live life and enjoy, zero thinking

Fine babe won me over when she expounded on how females can keep a fresh scented toto. In addition to soap and water. 🤣

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by eepeepook: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nairaland is desperate to bounce back. Lol. Advertiser money sweet die.
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Boomboost:
Toke, how person wey no get IV go enter? tongue

Good question
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Metrofox(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin do your buddies by any chance call you captain obvious?

Ladies for the love of Christ you can invest in yourself to get rich. Ignore useless advice from expired commodities . It will only lead to regret at the end of the day and sharing unsolicited advice when your mates are discussing what school or baby products to use for their lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by blowjohn(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
IyaTola:
We're in need of urgent recruitment for the role of an Accountant

Qualification.
- Candidate must possess 1-2 years experience. Audit experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of tax and other statutory obligations
- possess basic knowledge as may be required of an accountant
- proximity to yaba and environs is preferred

Kindly forward your CV and cover letter should be sent to accounts@adeptlessor.com

House parties often times turn out to be orgy party

Hope say una no be kidnappers o

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by KanuSE: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
This girl, without makeup💄, looks like an elf. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Thomasankara(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
[/color]does this lady has a child?[color=#770077]
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by zoghys: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
She talks too much

See finishing angry grin grin grin
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by TruthsFM: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Toke makinwa funny here no be small

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by franchasofficia: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
ednut1:
Rubbish advice. They will use you for 3some and orgy. Next day they have moved on.
and what's bad in that Tunde?

Stop casting rich men's lifestyle unless you have planned to be broke or an average working class guy forever.

These things are what entertain successful men and make them live longer cos aside money and assistance, nobody truly care about a financially successful man. I speak from experience.

So try and be calming down, the ladies being used for the 3some orgies aren't complaining, they get well rewarded for it which is the same as fvcking broke boyfriends, friends, course mates, colleagues and neighbors in the name of love and marriage expectation angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hustler grin

Enjoy! smiley
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by franchasofficia: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Metrofox:
grin do your buddies by any chance call you captain obvious?

Ladies for the love of Christ you can invest in yourself to get rich. Ignore useless advice from expired commodities . It will only lead to regret at the end of the day and sharing unsolicited advice when your mates are discussing what school or baby products to use for their lovely kids.
No be only invest in yourself, na digest yourself also, una think say it's easy to become rich, more so as a lady born by a poor or average parents and living in Nigeria or even Europe? Continue advising lol

To become rich requires some level of sacrifice, destiny/luck and timing.

Wise beautiful girls know what to do to get to the top, while the oversabi Mgbekes that take your advice remain struggling forever. Life is brutal bro cool
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by B2B5000: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Grandma Toke is still looking for rich men.
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Antoeni(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Celebrity Corporate Prostitute Has Spoken
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Jcomtrader: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na Boss chick or girl wey any rich guy fund presentable he go invite to some kind gathering. The farm tooks can be taken to ilashe beach. And not private parties
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by akpumping7720(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Toke don drop update!
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by netmillionaires(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Check the quote from her statement and you will understand that she is simply saying, "Bring money and I will get you access to Lekki big boys' party"

"She encourages ladies to have the budget for it and to connect with people who have access to these exclusive events."

The people she is referring to here mean Toke, herself. She wants to fleece the gullible.
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by sallazlee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nothing dey for this one brain.

Shioor
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Otunbakayce: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Maje Ayida really destroyed this biitch psyche.
I want to see if she would say this in 10 years to come.

Men are the ones enabling these stvpid girls.
Why not use your funds to drink beer, smoke weed, stack it up, give to needy or travel round the world instead of wasting it on senseless biitches like these if you can't give it to your family or community
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Pharaohny: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
She talks too much

Fatality
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by VIKTO83(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
What Toke had said is not lies and they are reality. Hypocrites here are criticising her while borrowing wisdom from her at same time.
When motivational speakers tell u that d kind of people u associate with determines who u become u clap for them while u talk down on a sincere and more realistic person. She told u what to do, how to do it and where to do it.
U think some people who fly on first class is because they are rich? Most people fly there for business contacts.. contacts which includes meeting rich societal ladies and men too.
So stop talking ill of Toke Makinwa. Maybe u are angry because she joined the president entourage to Dubai.
If na Vlueless Dino said this u for dwy clap and hail him.

Hypocrisy is sin.
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by tuzle(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fiscus105:
Only few females billv they can get rich or make it without support from men/selling their body.
u said what is in my mind. Shey females can't work to make their own money again ni, must it always be funded by a wealthy man?
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Yankee101: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Advocating prostitution since a long time ago
No matter how you paint it with lipstick it’s still prostitution when you sleep with men for money
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Harddiskng(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
She talks too much

Bruhh major turn-off.

No man of wealth with sense would approach this…

Loose lips sink ships!
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by slowice(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
They only talk about rich men but not rich women
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Stevenbright(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Boomboost:
Toke, how person wey no get IV go enter? angry

Women supporting women, in anoda mud grin

She simply means dress good, look take away and hang around where house parties are being held in Banana Islands and wealthy men will see and approach you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi State Governor's Son, Umar Yuguda Is Engaged (photos) / Maheeda Dances Na*ked Again Photos 18+ / Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.