Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke (21898 Views)

Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Truths9ja: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
"If you want to ‘chill’ with wealthy men, attend house parties in Banana Island"

- Media personality, Toke Makinwa advises Nigerian ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tbrFTH-i-o?si=7H0monB4XqRYWzQr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Truths9ja: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lol 😂 I’m just smiling . Toke is very funny

Toke Makinwa Tells Ladies How To Meet Wealthy Men In Lagos

Renowned Nigerian media personality and actress, Toke Makinwa, has offered some advice to Nigerian ladies on how to meet wealthy men in Lagos, sharing the insights in a recent episode of her YouTube show, “Toke Moments.”

Toke Makinwa decided to share this information following some online criticism she faced for being part of the Tinubu delegates list to COPA 28 from Nigeria to Dubai.

In the video, Toke advises ladies to reconsider going to clubs if they aim to meet affluent men this Christmas. She emphasizes that nightclubs are not ideal, pointing out the chaotic and distracting environment where it’s challenging to distinguish influential individuals.

Toke Makinwa supports her stance by noting the hot and noisy atmosphere of clubs during the festive season. Instead, she suggests that the prime place to encounter wealthy men in Lagos this Christmas is at house parties. To seize this opportunity, she encourages ladies to have the budget for it and to connect with people who have access to these exclusive events.

Expanding on her advice, Toke Makinwa specifically recommends attending house parties in upscale areas such as Banana Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, and Lekki Phase 1. She firmly asserts that anywhere outside Lekki is no longer considered Lagos, and ladies should focus their efforts on these prime locations.

In conclusion, Toke Makinwa reaffirms her advice, emphasizing that the real opportunities to meet affluent individuals unfold at house parties.

A post shared by Intel Region (@intelregion)
Is this behavior expected from someone who accompanied the president to the COPA 28 in Dubai? Or is it simply a reflection of her workplace atmosphere where discussions cover diverse topics, regardless of their nature?

https://gwg.ng/2023/12/19/toke-makinwa-tells-ladies-how-to-meet-wealthy-men-in-lagos-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
She talks too much

Most of what she says have zero content

Hers is just to live life and enjoy, zero thinking

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Boomboost(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Toke, how person wey no get IV go enter? angry

Women supporting women, in anoda mud grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Natbrowny: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Another way of saying body parts been sold and bought.

Another way of saying Trafficking.. She's an ambassador for trafficking.. Sometimes people say real things thru Jokes

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by DrDoc: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
She talks too much

Most of what she says have zero content

Hers is just to live life and enjoy, zero thinking

shocked Finishing

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Queengee: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
for you to get invitation for birthday party in banana island you must equally be rich

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Mitsurugi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
If you want to "F.CK" rich men attend house parties in Banana Island. Fixed angry Ashawo oshi

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by jucatyo12(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Rubbish advice. They will use you for 3some and orgy. Next day they have moved on.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by dfrost: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
COO don drop advice 🤣🥴🤦🏻

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by jmoore(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Prostitution: How to meet wealthy clients that will use money to clean your pus***.

23 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by hawktamari: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Olosho wetin u expect she go tak na.

Abeg shey person dey wey sabi why I cant collect money from my UBA account. I have like #3k for my account I wan collect #3k to use chop, the atm dey talk say i incufficient fund, i wan also load my fone make i call the thing no gree me?

Which kin UBA online be this na

Abeg how I fit collect money for my account I get money insid na
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by MrDoGood(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
She just open her mouth waaaaaaaaaaa

She and that BBN girl, I don't know who's worse.

13 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by adecz: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na so longa throat dey kee dem ...😐😐😐

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Truths9ja:
"If you want to ‘chill’ with wealthy men, attend house parties in Banana Island"

- Media personality, Toke Makinwa advises Nigerian ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tbrFTH-i-o?si=7H0monB4XqRYWzQr
Chill ? Na cold room ? Abi u mean hook up grin
Some people meter go ja scale
Whle some go be used for renewal

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by ImoleNaija: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by theophorus(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Why should you be looking for Wealthy for men up and down if you're not an Olo###.
Well, make you dey careful make dem no use you upgrade ooo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by BOSSkesh(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
A loose woman will always sell herself
I pity my generation embarassed

14 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by JoeEeL(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Always hardly any suggestion or ideas on how societies are built, crimes are curbed, exploitation is bridled or humanity is improved.

Always ideas that are suggestive of whorism, cliques, ends-without-detailed-systems, prostitution, nepotism, classism...

Can you compare listening to words from people like Seun Kuti or Dele Farotimi to this one bayi? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Daddyyin: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
The only thing she's good at

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
Me self I rich reach, make I comot Ilesa go Banana Island, kin lo chil, when no say I dey gba

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Triangles1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
You will know them by their character and low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Fiscus105(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Only few females billv they can get rich or succeed without support from men/selling their bodies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by YeyeGbami: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Oshhh

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke by Dubetex96(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Prostitution taken to the highest level.

If she no suck dick who go buy her the wig

Men should always know that they are the price regardless of unpopular opinions of the other gender.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song / Stephanie Okereke Linus Appointed National OPS-WASH Ambassador (Photos) / A Picture Of Wizkid Wearing A Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.