Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 (157 Views)

Have A Website, Blog, Forum Or Ecommerce In Nigeria? / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 by webme(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
You want to forget the old way of doing eCommerce and focus on what works in 2024 to bank over 500k monthly without importing a single product? Then read every details here. You can also check the attached pictures to see what I am talking about.

Of a truth, I am not new in this business and whatever you will read here today is base on my experience in eCommerce.

You can check my profile, I have been teaching eCommerce for years. Many of you here know me. I have trained hundreds of students who are doing very well today.

So, in this thread, I will be showing you some tips on how to build a successful eCommerce Business in your country either Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya or any part of Africa countries.

I will be showing you 4 different products to sell on health niches
I will be showing you why those products are hot cake and why the people selling it are making millions monthly.
I will be showing you the right way to sell it on Facebook, and YouTube.
And many more.

So, if you are in... Then follow back to back. Your comment as well will help me to go deeper. Please, no negative comments. If you know it allow people who doesn't know it to learn.

So, check the images below to see the proof.

Re: Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 by webme(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
I will start the thread soon. If you are ready to learn Say HI
Re: Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 by webme(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Welcome back.
I know you maybe wondering if eCommerce is still working very well. Sure! As you can see in the images I shared. eCommerce is working and it will continue to work. People will keep buying things they want even if Nigeria or any country you are is harder.

But the most important thing I want you to note is; People don't joke with their health. No matter what they are going through, no one want to die.

That's why they will spend any amount on health to keep themselves especially if you have a baddest ads that convinced them that they will end up spending millions if they don't get your alternative which is less than 20k

Imagine Someone is telling you that his brother died because of Diabetes and he doesn't want you to die that's why he's telling you the secret that safe his second brother after spending 2.3 millions in hospital?

I bet you, even if you don't have money you will borrow it.

I hope you are following?
So, give me time I will update soon
Re: Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 by webme(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good afternoon guys. Merry Christmas in advance.

So, let's continue from where we stopped.

I will be telling you five health related production that is selling very well and it will sell in Millions in 2024.

I and my team has been selling this products since 2019 and the result has been amazing.

But year 2023 result is supper supper amazing and with the numbers of orders we are getting in this December I can proudly tell you that the results will wow anyone in 2024.

These products is what people can borrow money to get even if they didn't have the money. And the beauty of it is; we keep getting our customers calling back to get it. So, is not what you will sell once and leave.

So, these products are:
- Infection products
- Arthritis Products
- Weight Lost
- Ulcer Products
- Diabetes prod

That Is 5. So, In my next updates I will give you more details about these products.

Have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to comment if you enjoy this
Re: Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 by webme(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2023
Hey guys, I have been busy, really busy that's why the Training stopped. But I will try and continue today. Thanks
Re: Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 by webme(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
From where we stopped.

So, I will be talking about each of these products and why people will always want to get it.

First: Infection products
You see, most of the diseases in the body entered the body when the cells is no more working very well and infection easily kills the cells. And the most dangerous things is; you may not discover you have infection early.

So, there are many symptoms of infections like:

- Unusual Discharge from the Man-hood.
- Vagina or Anus Pain during Love Making or Urination.
- Blisters, Ulcers, Warts or Rashes in the Genital area.
- Itchiness or Irritation in the Genital area.
- Persistent Diarrhoea. Noisy Stomach.
- Fever or Flu-like Symptoms.
- Rectal or Back Pain.
- Burning with Urination/Frequent Urination.
- Strong Unpleasant Smell of Urine.
- Unable to perform best in the other room
- Dark, Cloudy or Bloody Urine Worm Like

One thing you will not be happy with is; the antibiotics drugs we have cannot cure infections they can either suppress or or not working at all. That's why Herbal products are the best and you can see the screen shot I share the first day that people really want to get this thing out of their body.

So, advertising this products is already a winning products. Now advertising it well will make you sell in thousands.

I hope you get me right?

If you need quick answer you can reach me on +23481-3648-6740

Next we will be talking about Arthritis
Re: Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 by webme(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2023
The next one is Arthritis.

This is very common, especially in people older than 50. But this days, it's affect younger age people very well too and the major issue is because we lost many Calcium in the bones as a result of what we consumed each day. Arthritis causes joint pain, stiffness and inflammation. Your provider will help you understand which type of arthritis you have, what’s causing it and which treatments you’ll need. You may need a joint replacement if you have severe arthritis that you can’t manage with other treatments.

That's why you need to take care of it.

Why this is very selling is because, people have tried many antibiotics products thinking that it will cure it, but they ended up been disappointed about it. Especially in some part of Africa.

So, selling this alone can make you 7 figures in no time if you set up the right ads for it. I want to train few people on how to sell health products in Ghana, Nigeria and Cameroon and make 7 figures monthly in January. Do you wish to join?

I hope you. Understand?

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is Gt Bank Swift Code? / Become An Affiliate Marketer In 9days / Paid Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.