Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance (22068 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / Anambra Government Demolishes Brothel In Kara, Ogbaru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Omoawoke2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
opamoses1:
I am shocked by the recent demolition of several houses in Enugu State. I am again pained that we are embarking on such an inconsiderate project at this critical time when the country is going through untold hardship. I would like to reiterate that at this time, our preoccupation should not be sending hundreds of people into homelessness. We need to focus instead on how to lessen the pain and suffering of poor people. wink

Hahahah

Pere obi agulu cannibal

10 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Obiedun(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Waiting for the agulu savior below to drop comment..but we go wait tire
He will not talk now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Trustmea: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Anything that can make enugu urban capital to compete with Abuja and pH in terms of development I'm cool with it. Carry-on Mba
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by epainos: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
opamoses1:
I am shocked by the recent demolition of several houses in Enugu State. I am again pained that we are embarking on such an inconsiderate project at this critical time when the country is going through untold hardship. I would like to reiterate that at this time, our preoccupation should not be sending hundreds of people into homelessness. We need to focus instead on how to lessen the pain and suffering of poor people. wink

Na wa ooooo.

It is dangerous to hand over social media to everyone. Just imagine what this one posted. Chai. Na wa oooo

Just tell the owners of the houses to build and block all Enugu roads finally....and tell them you will defend them. Some people sha.

Mehn! Sharing the same nation with some people be as e be oooo.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Realist777: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Peter Obi the agulu shock absorber will never be shocked with this demolition.
The second most shocked Nigerian alive after Bubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
The Yoruba governor of Enugu is witch-hunting Igbos for not voting APC. I implore my Igbo brethren to stop developing Enugu and start thinking towards home

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by fuckJones(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Enugu government is targeting Igbos in Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Robchuks77(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=127577740]Gbola Ahmed Tinibiy the Iragbiji shock absorber will never be shocked with this demolition.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Godfullsam(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Enugurangers:

I, therefore, advise that we have a rethink, and most importantly , ensure that our fellow Nigerians are not rendered homeless. We should rather focus on helping the people and developing our critical sectors for the sake of our national peace, progress, and development.

- Peter Obi

Lol

Breaking : Peter Obi denies this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Kam2021: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
If it's Wike now...this thread for don reach 8..Wike be giving dem HBP..

8 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by epainos: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
GboyegaD:
Hope the affected with the right title are adequately compensated and notified in advance before the demolition.
I know you write good stuff, but I guess you didn't read the article well. Govt compensates when doing road expansion and only compensates owners..in this case, the owners knew where their land stops, but they decided to expand it illegally towards the road. So, anything outside the borderline is crushed. See...they are supposed to give those owners tickets. They should pay for the demolition like how that govt made Odumeje or whatever his name is paid for the demolition of his church after collecting enough slaps.

They arent destroying the whole buildings...just crushing the part that were built on the roads.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Basic123: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmmmm ENUGU CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY!

SEYI MAKINDE...WE CAN ALSO HAVE "IBADAN MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY "!

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by PHAYOL81: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Let's see whether POWERLINE go shock PETER OBI for this one too abi WETIN DEY ALWAYS SHOCK AM whenever this stuff occur elsewhere wey always refuse to shock am over MISTREATMENTS in IGBOLAND

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by udemzyudex(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
I must use my land finish, see where e don land.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by oneMalik: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
... But the same you want good governance abi ?

dey play !

that's the only way forward. make dem fall them .

opamoses1:

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by pquaver(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
opamoses1:

The Author of that Statement is blind to events in SE. Such a hypocrite.. I am the last Igboman standing Peter obi will deceive.. You can take that to the bank.. Instead of me to vote the bigot, i will vote for Atiku

6 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Abbeytoy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
abdeefggh:
Peter obi will be blind to this since it's not north and West.

Thats how Zik left his underdeveloped people and want to be relevant in West and North by all means, confused losers

Those are not a big house, and it's not in Lagos, so how do you want him to see it?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Offpointng: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
waynetee:
Agulu gbajue and his online urchins right now

The gbajue enter grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by KanuSE: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
They're demolishing Yoruba structures, chai this life. grin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
There is really no excuse building houses and structures in areas where they shouldn't be...!

Ignorance is not even an acceptable excuse.

Most of these builders know they are in contravention of the housing and environmental laws, yet continue doing it.

Some people will set up buildings, and extend their fences to take up good portions of road networks... We need to dey use common sense for this country.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by truthfinder319: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Where is Pandora and shocking children of hate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by GboyegaD(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
epainos:

I know you write good stuff, but I guess you didn't read the article well. Govt compensates when doing road expansion and only compensates owners..in this case, the owners knew where their land stops, but they decided to expand it illegally towards the road. So, anything outside the borderline is crushed. See...they are supposed to give those owners tickets. They should pay for the demolition like how that govt made Odumeje or whatever his name is paid for the demolition of his church after collecting enough slaps.

They arent destroying the whole buildings...just crushing the part that were built on the roads.

In my understanding, they could have encroached government lands however, did they not get approval for the building? If they did, don't you think they should be adequately compensated?
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by truthfinder319: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Where is Pandora and shocking children of hate?

Goodvibes007:

Enugu Capital Territory Development Authority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by rummmy: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Peter obi is tormenting many cracy people
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hope d got compensated
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Donedeal1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tell the incumbent government
Demolition of properties is
Demolition of the economy
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Why is he destroying igbo properties 🙄

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by nkemoma(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You never disappoint
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by ada9ja(f): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lols ....mhen this guy dey mess with ur life oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Abdullahi Resigns As Brains And Hammers MD After 8 Years / CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN OF 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach IN LAGOS / Help On C Of O Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.