Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika (10092 Views)

It's Un-Islamic, Ungodly For Buhari To Reward Tinubu With Ingratitude- Afegbua / Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Donedeal1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Even scamming with Ethiopia Aircraft is likewise ungodly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Kasdat5(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Oga return money you stole from aviation sector 1st

3 Likes

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by okorogodwin4(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Go to Sokoto and say it if almajiri and alamajara spare your life thank God
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Falseprofet2: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Thief!
Where is Air Nigeria

If the money you looted was channeled correctly, street begging would reduce

2 Likes

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Iamzik: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
turmacs:
Please mods don't be annoyed pls, i seriously need answers to this question cry
Anybody that's mathematically inclined should help with this.

The first picture are the questions and the second picture are the answers to the respective questions. The problem i have now is that I don't know/understand how they arrived at those answers. All my attempts to get to those answers have proved abortive. I just need someone to help me out pls

Have you tried chatgpt?

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
This scammer should be in jail lol

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by turmacs(f): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Iamzik:

Have you tried chatgpt?
Chat Gpt is a failure grin

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Iamzik: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
turmacs:

Really? Let me try it
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by mrblessed(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
What of fathom "Air Nigeria?"

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by phemmie06(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
What did he do to curb this or to liberate his people from the begging occupation?

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by ikdaddy01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
They don de disturb am. He too must collect

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by TUTU147: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
The north with their religious mentality are the major cause of insecurities in nigeria and underdevelopment.

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by MasterTeeUSA: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
turmacs:

The first picture are the questions and the second picture are the answers to the respective questions. The problem i have now is that I don't know/understand how they arrived at those answers. All my attempts to get to those answers have proved abortive. I just need someone to help me out pls

4 Likes

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by MasterTeeUSA: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Steps sent..if you have any question, email me datadriventutoring@gmail.com

turmacs:

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Sucre7: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na them righteous pass, but na them them evil pass.
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by ayodelesolomona(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin
NzogbuNzogbu:
Funny how they keep saying marry as much as u got capacity as muslim but where is the children beggars now coming frm
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Legendaryd(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
nlfpmod:
Former Minister of Aviation & Aerospace, Hadi Sirika writes:

Hadi Abubakar Sirika
This guy suppose to be in jail now
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Warlord12(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
This thief
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Bluntemperor: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
Sirika! The Nigerian Airways Scammer! cheesy

The guy is a funny dude!
He is just coming out of his shell.
•He has a lot of questions to answer Nigerians-on -Air Nigeria that refused to Fly, having spent Dollars ( NBillions,if not more)!
He can only deceived himself by hiding under beggers talk for now and be to hype up sentiments!
•He should be accountable and hope the National Assembly - must do a thorough job by investigation!
•It's shameful that, despite other Countries Patriotism in having a National Career-the Ethiopian Airline,the Ghana Airlines,the South Africa Air',the Lufthansa Air,the British Airways,etc and nothing for Nigeria over 200Million People and someone here is playing an ostrich!
What an odersity!

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Iamzik: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
turmacs:

Tried a and b but the answers are a bit different

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Allthetruth(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
This man wey suppose dey prison by now. Still get mind come public dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Iamzik: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=MasterTeeUSA post=127579112][/quote]

Great! Well done clap 👏👏

2 Likes

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Dreambeat: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
In a sane country, this thief would be in jail

1 Like

Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by dozymars(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
This guy will soon contest for election and some mugus will vote for him.
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by KanuSE: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Is online begging islamic? undecided
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Kokomaster69: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
See who is talking.

This man and others in Buhari government must be prosecuted by this government if they mean business. Of course, we all know it won't happen because na paddy paddy government
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Blackdisciple(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bendeco2020:

He knows what he is saying.

Ask yourself why are the Origin of Islam (Saudi Arabia and other Arabian nations) not practicing the type of Almajiri (begging) that is being practice in Nigeria?

Forget, black always bastardize any religion they practice

You are right bro....
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by DaRuud(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Begging is Un islamical

But stealing government money and scamming millions of dollars all in the name of Nigeria Airways is Islamical

nlfpmod:
Former Minister of Aviation & Aerospace, Hadi Sirika writes:

Hadi Abubakar Sirika
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by turmacs(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Steps sent..if you have any question, email me datadriventutoring@gmail.com

Thanks alot, let me go through it
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by just2endowed: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
shocked
Re: Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika by Kukutente23: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Should this guy not be in an efcc cell explaining what happened with Nigeria Air instead of telling us about almajiri who still never get to near a plane?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atunwa, Ahmad Call For The Dismissal Of IGP Abba / Ongoing Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Recent Political Killings (Photos) / Yobe: Boko Haram Attacks Kanamma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.