Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area (19143 Views)

N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / How Many Kilograms/grams Is A Derica Of Rice? / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Inosky: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
Darato:
I bought a paint 5500 naira yesterday.

Contact me for your business name CAC registration.

4500 here
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by correctyourself(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
uuzba:

Correctyourself
Without being told, (comma) I (capital) can guess you're from Lagos.
---
Na wa O.
A whole "correctyourself" with 100% dedication to correcting himself, is still making mistake.

Why not channel your idea to where it's needed?
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Mastella: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jos, Plateau State , Nigeria rice with Stones 1,200. Nigeria rice stone free 1,400. This country don tire me.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Neoteny7: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
coputa:
if you are not a fool,are you not supposed to know that not everyone in nairaland goes to the market.

And how do you plan to buy your one cup of rice, donkey? On Nairaland?
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by dododawa1: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
XYZo:

Daleko ,.not Dileco
NOTED
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by coputa(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

And how do you plan to buy your one cup of rice, donkey? On Nairaland?

Animal, nairaland is meant to entertain,educate and inform.its not cup of rice ,it is called derica.You are never open to learning, your mumu stinks to high heavens.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Obinnakalu77(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
MuGu!
saintkel:
Pls what's Derica...cos here in d north, we use mudu
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by badman007(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2023
What is the quantity of derica in KG ? In uk I buy 10kg for £4.

Less than the price of 4 litres of diesel
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Emma1Oj(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2023
JoshTim:

Them don dupe you, i bought it 4700 yesterday
Rice and Area of purchase different oo
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Phenmeson(m): 3:50am On Dec 24, 2023
Shomek:

ok nice am from ogun state
akute
pls follow me back i have followed u

Morning. Se na true say Omoba Dapo Abiodun don do Akute,Ishasi,Lambe road
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Shomek(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2023
Phenmeson:

Morning. Se na true say Omoba Dapo Abiodun don do Akute,Ishasi,Lambe road
yes they have done the road smootly
but i don't know about lambe oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by PaulH07: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2023
gentility411:

About 16 dericas

Na wetin dem gimme for my place of work be that, with almost a gallon of oil.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Neoteny7: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
coputa:
Animal, nairaland is meant to entertain,educate and inform.its not cup of rice ,it is called derica.You are never open to learning, your mumu stinks to high heavens.

You can't afford more than a cup of rice, donkey. You sound like a pathetic destitute, and that's why your blood pressure is rising because of how much a cup of rice costs.

I'm tempted to buy you at least 2 cups (should last you a week) but i normally only feed domesticated animals, not wild ones.

Donkey.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Decarbonisation: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Shomek:

i just want to help everyone else

Help yourself first bros.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by coputa(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
Neoteny7:

You can't afford more than a cup of rice, donkey. You sound like a pathetic destitute, and that's why your blood pressure is rising because of how much a cup of rice costs.

I'm tempted to buy you at least 2 cups (should last you a week) but i normally only feed domesticated animals, not wild ones.

Donkey.
I can feed your entire wreched family,all I want from you is for you to learn fast.send me your account number let me send you a token for Christmas.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by gentility411(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
PaulH07:

Na wetin dem gimme for my place of work be that, with almost a gallon of oil.

Wow........thumbs up to u, enjoy
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Neoteny7: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
coputa:
I can feed your entire wreched family,all I want from you is for you to learn fast.send me your account number let me send you a token for Christmas.

Online bragging is not cool, donkey.

Aren't you the one opening threads all over the place complaining about cost of living and how you're finding it hard to survive?

That's why i took pity on your decrepit, deprived, derelict, destitute existence.

I mean, if a small cup of rice is enough to get you this agitated, I can only imagine the hard knocks in your pitiful, banal, insipid existence.

Now, stop bragging and beg me to buy you the 2 cups of rice you so desperately need for the next week.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by coputa(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Neoteny7:

Online bragging is not cool, donkey.

Aren't you the one opening threads all over the place complaining about cost of living and how you're finding it hard to survive?

That's why i took pity on your decrepit, deprived, derelict, destitute existence.

I mean, if a small cup of rice is enough to get you this agitated, I can only imagine the hard knocks in your pitiful, banal, insipid existence.

Now, stop bragging and beg me to buy you the 2 cups of rice you so desperately need for the next week.
can you screenshot any of those thread for me to see.on the contrary I gave out a token of 5k each to ten nairalanders for the yuletide.i do it every year.please send me your account number.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by TikiManner: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
It rises daily. We need help in this time.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Neoteny7: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
coputa:
can you screenshot any of those thread for me to see.on the contrary I gave out a token of 5k each to ten nairalanders for the yuletide.i do it every year.please send me your account number.

Stop lying, donkey.

You're aggravated by cost of living, hence your agitation about the cost of a single cup of rice.

That's you worrying, isn't it?

Pathetic brokeass wimp.

Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by coputa(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Neoteny7:

Stop lying, donkey.

You're aggravated by cost of living, hence your agitation about the cost of a single cup of rice.

Pathetic brokeass wimp.
no problem, since you are poor and proud of your poverty,I will keep my money.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by PinkNature: 4:59am On Dec 25, 2023
Yeahh
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Obaaderemi2: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2023
PinkNature:

This is mine thanks
Oya nao, coputa, send something to this girl and post the screenshot here. Let's silence neoteny7. grin
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Obaaderemi2: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Neoteny7:

Stop lying, donkey.

Pathetic brokeass wimp.
Come on, bro! Complaining about naira decline against the dollar is hardly an indication that the man is suffering. He's not begging nor complaining about cost of living. wink
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by Obaaderemi2: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2023
coputa:
Stop bragging that you could feed someone's family. It's wrong.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by HugeElephant(f): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
coputa:
no problem, since you are poor and proud of your poverty,I will keep my money.
Hello merry Christmas.
I followed your post here.
In the spirit of Christmas please let me benefit form the 5k too
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by coputa(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
HugeElephant:

Hello merry Christmas.
I followed your post here.
In the spirit of Christmas please let me benefit form the 5k too
it has ended.On Christmas Eve Ten MTN Recharge card will be given out to Ten nairalanders.keep a date.
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by HugeElephant(f): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
coputa:
it has ended.On Christmas Eve Ten MTN Recharge card will be given out to Ten nairalanders.keep a date.
please help me convert it to cash.. No matter what it will b appreciated. God bless
Re: How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area by coputa(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
HugeElephant:
please help me convert it to cash.. No matter what it will b appreciated. God bless
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your First Choice Meal For Breakfast? / Recipe: How To Prepare Obe 'ila Alasepo'; Okra Soup / NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.